Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yay finally, let's get some play outta those guys, we need some new directions. I'm liking the vast majority of people who posted lots d1 as town,

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Poyser can be trusted but I'd prefer if you didn't vote me :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also it’s 3 kingdoms and we’ve established that there are multiple town alignments so I doubt it’s multi scum. Though maybe the 2 town clans clash at some point idk lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Eh, multi town would be bullshit if one side eventually becomes a scum team or something because what the hell are you gonna catch them off other than info

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Well, shit. I have no idea where to go. Haza has accidentally given me a town read on him, so.

Vote Alco

Figure it would be fruitful to establish why KIF gave us a fat load of nothing even by his standards

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm running out of options too. Only guys who even remotely interest me rn are Haza and Rugrat, but now that we know Magic was talking sincerely it may not be a good idea to go for Haza.

vote Rugrat

Alco

Reaction score
Well, shit. I have no idea where to go. Haza has accidentally given me a town read on him, so.

Vote Alco

Figure it would be fruitful to establish why KIF gave us a fat load of nothing even by his standards
That's not very nice. I just got here!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Vote Alco

how did he do that?

also guess it’s pretty obvious what Doddsy is then :heston

vote chimp

Alco

Reaction score
Ah I was reading Magic's posts on the previous page and now I see he got got :hoganjam

Anyone care to recap D1 for me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh wait I know what sky is talking about lol

I’d read the OP sky, don’t give anyone a town read for that

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ah I was reading Magic's posts on the previous page and now I see he got got :hoganjam

Anyone care to recap D1 for me?
Jeff and Haza both look very scummy, Jeff gets lynched and flips town, and I'm no longer lynching Haza. So the reset button has been SMASHED