Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
lethal is another obvious town player.

try to mislynch him for...erratic play.

Showtime

Reaction score
*cough* SCUM *cough*

Magic, that is.

flailing about and calling me scum isn't exactly the best play, is it, lethal?

refraining from voting on a wagon on a guy that was inactive and wasn't posting isn't the most highly suspect thing either. for you guys try to force the "trying to look good off a flip thing" is kind of meh when most of you seem to be trying to ignore being part of not an ideal wagon.

and poyser i'm still not a fan of you pushing it through and then wanting to go back to haza the next day phase. ignoring emotional reactions seems kinda dumb and haza's looked town. so did barry's. lethal's inconsistent play makes him look town too/

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You're going to suss me on this the whole game, aren't you?

Yes, I think he's scum, but look at the weight of my case. Would you follow me?
But you don’t seem to get it lol. Why would somebody be suspicious to you if they’re voting someone you think it scum? Why does it matter how influential you are? It doesn’t make sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

refraining from voting on a wagon on a guy that was inactive and wasn't posting isn't the most highly suspect thing either. for you guys try to force the "trying to look good off a flip thing" is kind of meh when most of you seem to be trying to ignore being part of not an ideal wagon.

and poyser i'm still not a fan of you pushing it through and then wanting to go back to haza the next day phase. ignoring emotional reactions seems kinda dumb and haza's looked town. so did barry's. lethal's inconsistent play makes him look town too/
I never said I was going for haza the next day phase :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And lethal is inconsistent as scum as well, it’s how I’ve caught him pretty much every time he’s been scum lol. It’s by saying dumb stuff that doesn’t add up which is what I’ve just been pointing out.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are you saying what I think you're saying Haza?
Yes and I’m sure whoever it is that can punish people for talking about their alignment has also clocked your guys’ hamfisted conversation lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic are you reading the thread? None of your stances seem nuanced at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wrt lethal, I am aware he does that stuff as town as well. Pressing him on the stuff he says is usually pretty fruitful

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Think I agree with Lethal being town, don't think I've ever seen him be this aggressive and equally inconsistent as scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The aggression is probably a fair point tbf, he’s usually a bit of a wet lettuce as scum unless he’s talking to someone like sky or chimp

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well maybe not inconsistent, more like reckless.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
3 hours remaining to get roles in

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:trumpwoah

Barrys response to the wagon is in accord with what a frustrated town Barry could do, could also be faking it but that's not something I wanna gamble on today, plus if the role is for real we may have some use for it down the line. We're running out of time, unless somebody has a better idea I think we oughta pick between lynching Haza or Jeff.

unvote
vote Haza
Right back at you, why do you prefer going for Jeff who hasn't posted in a while over Haza whose play you've admittedly hated pretty much all the way?
You won't hear me defending him, I also still have Jeff as scum but I think there's a chance his life got in the way of the game and I'd much rather lynch the guy who keeps referring us to the OP instead of actually hunting scum.

Going back and looking at tweets posts around the wagons just makes me think he’s town tbh. I still think Barry is town and the unvote here seems pretty natural. You could say it was due to the vengeful claim but tweet wasn’t really in any danger from being shot by Barry off the wagon if legit so there’s no real need to do this. I feel like he could’ve just sat on barry as it’s pretty underwhelming as far as claims go and there seemed to be a good amount of appetite for the lynch here.

then with the jeff/haza situation he actually tried to convince me to go to haza before he eventually caved and voted jeff. I suppose if this ends up town/town like magic thinks then it could just be a case of not caring which one was lynched but you’d think he’d be more ready to follow me and let me take the heat for jeff, rather than trying to actively push haza and have that flip come back on him especially when I wouldn’t have thought he’d like the idea of drawing attention to himself as scum with the way his last few scum games have gone. Obviously if haza is scum then he is obviously town anyway

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

It's not the best play, but it's a play, and I want to be ruffling feathers rather than being a passenger in the shadows.

Poyser, I like how you press me. Makes me (hopefully) a better player. I admit that my 'play' on trying to catch out someone sheeping me on Magic failed. However, I think the Jeff wagon will prove fruitful given how it went down