Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I never got a chance to defend or condemn that specific choice because it got immediately compared to being called Blue and they are not the same in any way shape or form.

I’ll I’ve ever asked is to not be called Blue. Is that really that hard to not call someone mentally challenged? I mean I can crack down harder on other fairly innocuous sayings and idioms and insults, but do you really want that?

The difference that no one seems to get is this is a game that is entirely based on reason and logic and your ability to out think your opponent. No one thinks Barry legitimately wants anyone to play in traffic because why would he? But when you ask if I’m Blue in a game over the way I think I have to assume you’re legitimately insulting my intelligence because you don’t like how I think in this game.

The point that you, and Barry, are missing is this - you cannot go on a moral crusade outlawing the use of blueberry in the context of playing ability, f**g*t, n***er etc, and then let a thinly veiled 'go kill yourself' pass. It's hypocritical and suggests a discrepancy that is not a good look at all. How about just a blanket frowning upon any of that type of shit, whatever it may be, and we go back to trying to outwit, outlast and outplay? Might be something to consider, without the woe is me edict being passed down from staff.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don’t get it. What would you think of anybody that bit and followed?

They were desperate and latching onto someone who has a poor record at reading strong players.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you guys really want a hard-core stance on no insults whatsoever we can do that but is it really that hard to you to not say you’re Blue is that really that fucking hard do I really need to hold everyone’s fucking hands?

Barry was also already told by me not to say anything in any game threads as staff. That part has already been resolved. Only the game host and may be Odo if he’s not playing the game will ever moderator players actions in the game. I don’t want to be called Blue but I’ve already explained no one will be banned for saying Blue I just wish you guys could play without saying it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Okay, how about "Go fuck a tree?" I think that's what I'll use next time someone has a shitty wagon built on me.

Can you stop using idioms that can be interpreted as telling people to go kill themselves?

Is everyone happy now? Please leave me alone now.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
JACK DANIELS

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If you guys really want a hard-core stance on no insults whatsoever we can do that but is it really that hard to you to not say you’re Blue is that really that fucking hard do I really need to hold everyone’s fucking hands?

Barry was also already told by me not to say anything in any game threads as staff. That part has already been resolved. Only the game host and may be Odo if he’s not playing the game will ever moderator players actions in the game. I don’t want to be called Blue but I’ve already explained no one will be banned for saying Blue I just wish you guys could play without saying it.

Act how you want others to act. Set the example.

So you think magic is town then?

No. He's a scum lean, I'm just never going to push it enough to get folks on board.

JACK DANIELS

For fucks sake, try having some valuable input into the game you pandering dolt. You pull the same schtick EVERY GAME.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've never called anyone else Blue.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't tell you how to play, don't tell me how I should play

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:trumpwoah

Barrys response to the wagon is in accord with what a frustrated town Barry could do, could also be faking it but that's not something I wanna gamble on today, plus if the role is for real we may have some use for it down the line. We're running out of time, unless somebody has a better idea I think we oughta pick between lynching Haza or Jeff.

unvote
vote Haza

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Act how you want others to act. Set the example.

No. He's a scum lean, I'm just never going to push it enough to get folks on board.

For fucks sake, try having some valuable input into the game you pandering dolt. You pull the same schtick EVERY GAME.
I don’t understand how you can think he’s scum but would then have negative thoughts towards anybody that followed you. That legit makes no sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:trumpwoah

Barrys response to the wagon is in accord with what a frustrated town Barry could do, could also be faking it but that's not something I wanna gamble on today, plus if the role is for real we may have some use for it down the line. We're running out of time, unless somebody has a better idea I think we oughta pick between lynching Haza or Jeff.

unvote
vote Haza
Interesting choice

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Interesting choice
Right back at you, why do you prefer going for Jeff who hasn't posted in a while over Haza whose play you've admittedly hated pretty much all the way?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote
Vote Haza

I'd prefer this over Jeff, given how likely scum Haza would be to actually show up and try to influence town the wrong way