Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still haven’t caught up by about 5 pages but unless he’s posted some great shit I’m going to have to insist we lynch Jeff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Come on guys, if you go back and read jeff’s recent town games, this definitely ain’t fucking it. He was all over the thread trying to lead and wanted MVP, he said in Discord he was hype and was trying to get people to sign up and he was talking about how if we were both town we would kill it yet he seems to have almost no interest in this game. His play this game has been awkward as fuck with his weird push on barry and backtrack, then just trying to push sky. His town read on haza that didn’t really make any sense to the point where haza didn’t even agree with it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I want someone to tell me why they think Jeff is town, because I legitimately haven’t heard a single reason why except magic talking about his emotional reaction which I’ve debunked with a past game to show hes more than capable of manipulating his emotion as scum.
Nobody did this btw and yet nobody seems to want to vote, wonder why

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Like if you think he’d be that much of a dick as town, I don’t see why you’d think he wouldn’t be that much of a dick as scum. He’s clearly pathetic either way
Nice cool thanks man I'm pathetic have fun talking to yourself

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I struggle to see his motivations for gauging people's reactions on Brad, considering it was the exact same play he just pulled in the last game and he's arrogant enough to try it again. Distracted people on Day 1 last time, has been a sticking point for some this game. Could it be he's too hesitant to go at someone who will break him down? The jury is out on that one.

If you were town reading me for that then I'd be suspicious of you. I don't disagree at all that I'd pull that play as scum. In this instance, it's as town. There is purpose to my vote.
So what was the purpose to your vote lethal?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff defending the shit out of me and then leaving sucks not much I can really do about it though except for hope he flips town before I do

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nice cool thanks man I'm pathetic have fun talking to yourself
Asking to rep out when you’re getting wagoned is objectively pathetic. It’s a dick move against the spirit of the game that introduces WIFOM that shouldn’t exist so ya, whether you did it as town or scum you’re pathetic.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff defending the shit out of me and then leaving sucks not much I can really do about it though except for hope he flips town before I do
So you’re more worried about how his flip will make you look than you know, trying to solve the game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He hasn’t actually said what his role is, we have just took it from his soft. I want him to claim explicitly and I want answers on why he felt the need to sort it first post when we were very much in agreement that softing your role is trash tier play just a few days ago and if I don’t like the answer then yeah, lynch him

I haven’t let haza Off the hook either but there’s so much time left it would be pointless just lynching him now
Really wanted an answer to this too :lauren

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Asking to rep out when you’re getting wagoned is objectively pathetic. It’s a dick move against the spirit of the game that introduces WIFOM that shouldn’t exist so ya, whether you did it as town or scum you’re pathetic.
No I mean I legitimately dont want to play this game anymore, would still be fine with it.

What is the point when less than half the game is contributing anything playable. It makes it so much less worthwhile for me to donate my time to the cause

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean you haven’t really put effort into it anyway lol

but at least you read the OP!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean you haven’t really put effort into it anyway lol

but at least you read the OP!
Why should I?

What makes my time worth less than those that havent even posted yet?