Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Interesting, she does have 3 votes on the day. Which actually would follow her usual day 1 strategy :hmm

But then after going after magic, she goes after haza. which then magic also votes, but she doesn't seem too bothered by that.

She mentioned she wanted to push magic for alignment, but seemingly gave up when the first next hot meal is up. She also has no sold my vote on her.

I want a claim to make sense of this.

She gave up cause she was trying to accuse me that not reading the setup was scummy when I just straight up don't do that?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
She gave up cause she was trying to accuse me that not reading the setup was scummy when I just straight up don't do that?

I don’t think it’s scummy, but you should. He gives some interesting tidbits in there.

Showtime

Reaction score
You know that's not true at all, I presented a case, you've refused to address it and OMGUSED me. simple.
Your case was bullshit.

She was voting for me. I defended myself. My defense nulled her point. Again did you actually read our exchange?

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
yeah i'm 100% certain i've seen you say you didn't read the op in games before.

Showtime

Reaction score
Poyser certainly is a high effort player as town so he gets my town read. Along with Smark (as I say, too incisive and probing for his scum game) and Rop3 (mainly because he's been opposed by too many people that I see as scummy.

Magic back to null for now

Haza only major scum read, though Jeff still doesn't seem quite right and Chimp voted and ducked (though he seems to be committed to a meta of playing his scum game as town :side: so anything he does is pretty much NAI)

poyser had the same observations and reads as me, is voting the same person as me, and everything was the same except the jeff read lmao. why am i not town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark if you buy haza as town, what do you make of jeff’s town read of haza that haza himself disagreed with?

also tkok is town now

Showtime

Reaction score
Only one person at a time

hey kif vote haza
Town

Smark - Seemed obvious the second he picked a fight with magic
Rop3 - Useless sack of shit as scum, actual prodding of jeff seemed genuine and is the kind of stuff town Rop3 always gets caught up in
Magic - Spent majority of his time focusing on town reads and squabbling with smark rather than really trying to push any kind of wagon or agenda which he usually would as scum. Eventually (started?) pushed the haza wagon which I’m on board with so feels right
Sky? I’m flip flopping but I liked whoever brought up her going after magic who she’d be scared of and also helps that she really doesn’t seem to be aligned with either jeff or haza
Tweet - wasn’t sure but I’m crediting him with turning my sky read around
Mitch - very soft here but quite liked his reasoning for joining the haza wagon

Null on barry. Gut says town here but feels like he’s kinda just been sitting back and nudging at people

Scum

haza
Jeff

Didn’t really like wang’s entrance either but he’s fucked off the face of the earth since page 1 lol

Pretty fine with leaving my vote on haza here, I’m more confident on him than I am with Jeff because as has been just mentioned by smark, I’ve never really seen jeff be super active as scum. I think a lot of his play seems pretty unnatural though, his town read of haza, his weird attempted vote on barry early on. Repeated OMGUS shite. His vote on sky for what? Hedging bets or something? Now I’m not gonna say being suspicious of sky is bad because I was too but I don’t think vote hopping would be a reason to read her scum when she’s pretty notorious for this as town lel
Okay well Haza/Sky look worst to me so far. Saw Poyser thinks Jeff is scum as well, I didn't really see it going through but I've not also got a town read. Motivator soft was very obvious and early but that's not exactly alignment indicative. Also saw he swapped Sky to town by virtue of her not being aligned with Haza/Jeff but it's multiscum so I don't see that as an issue

Vote Haza

I'll go here first if this is the way the wind is blowing for a claim, but still want a claim from Sky as well

i agree with pretty much all of this so poyser can be town too.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh ya the doddsy post.

i disagree with sky being scummy and feel like that's easy pickings. im rather confident she's town tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah idc the last 3 phases I've been a part of I've been either daykilled or Wagoned as town just because I'm fucking active while TKOK, KIF and fucking Chimp watch shit go by....its just not worth it to me anymore.

Have fun
you voted off the op opposed to play. it's not like we gave no reasons. you could always defend yourself/make reads on those pushing you, etc.

what do you think of barry?