Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark if you buy haza as town, what do you make of jeff’s town read of haza that haza himself disagreed with?

also tkok is town now
I pinpointed earlier it was an awkward exchange. Tbh I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Haza asking Jeff if they were squabbling in of itself was jsut a weird thing to post. I mean, Haza and Jeff could both be scum, but I just hate the idea that Haza would ask to be repped out if he has people in a QT depending on him. I'd still rather lynch than have him rep.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark if you buy haza as town, what do you make of jeff’s town read of haza that haza himself disagreed with?

also tkok is town now
Actually, do you remember roughly what page it was where Haza disagreed with the read or was it just that interaction?

Showtime

Reaction score

lol.

sure!

@TKOK

game started with smark and I arguing and him trying to push me for trying to mask my play by doing the same thing as last game. his aggression in pushing me and engaging me to that length has me thinking he's town because he often gets into these arguments that dont end when he's town.

smark revealed his role and haza didnt buy it as a town role because of stuff in the op and the caveat that it can hide a vote and, im assuming, the only reason he thinks that role would be able to hide a second vote is if it was a second role.

barry was around.

rop3 pressured jeff because he thought jeff was trying to out people's town alignments which could benefit scum.

tweet was around.

jeff disagreed with the suspicion on haza. jeff also voted sky because sky was pressuring me over not reading the op, dropped it after my defense, then joined the same wagon i was on. then jeff/haza/someone else joined the sky wagon.

poyser came back and repeated everything i said.

unvote haza

vote barry

haza's reaction, as whiny as it is, probably makes him town so barry is my next bet because i just felt like his play was pointless in the beginning and i needed to prod him to make a read and he hasnt since.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
smark revealed his role and haza didnt buy it as a town role because of stuff in the op and the caveat that it can hide a vote and, im assuming, the only reason he thinks that role would be able to hide a second vote is if it was a second role.
I know you haven't read the OP, but I can't think of anything in the OP that would make him believe that.

I mean, it's just a selective vote. I can type vote or double vote when I vote. What would even a second voting role be?

I can think of vote stealing off the top of my head, but unless he saw a missing vote somewhere I'm confused by his logic.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually, do you remember roughly what page it was where Haza disagreed with the read or was it just that interaction?
Not sure tbh, should be easy to iso. The disagreement came before the awkward interaction

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jeff has gone MIA huh :lauren
I was just about to say he's not been seen since 6 PM yesterday.

He did mention Valentine's Day, but he should be pretty soon if that's the case.

Showtime

Reaction score
Tbf I gave it to smark and sky which I think are mostly fair as they’re cowards. Though tbf with sky it was more because as you went on she’s just fucking hopping around trying to go on the wagon with the most steam which is basically town sky lol

but smark as scum isn’t opening up his game by gunning for magic. Lethal definitely would though

lethal has problems with the whole "elitism" thing though, more as town i think?

i mean that's why i was part of his mystery qt attack im pretty sure as i had legitimately never done anything to lethal up to that point but he said he hated the way i acted.

i should start bragging again though.

@Darth Lethal

what are your thoughts on me having more player of the year awards than most people have MVPs?

if I include town and scum of the year awards than there's like a 2-3 left.

but it's okay, I was humble enough to by-pass the 2018 awards where I would have likely swept all 3 again because I'm such a nice guy. :kobe3:

@Undeniable give me my kobe3 :mj2:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:kobe3 if this is what you're taking about it, it's already there.

Showtime

Reaction score
Dude calm down. It's all good man. Play your game and move on.

Speaking of Kif I have half an inclination to just vote him because all he does is shit post and is a distraction sometimes. Or the other dude who couldnt take the time to read. Maybe someone takes them out.

Chimp just dropping a vote and a few posts here and there seems like him from the few games I have played with him doesnt make it alignment indicative.

Sky might be town but not enough for me to vote her right now.

I have no read on Grim and it pisses me off.

vote: grim/Barry/ Chapped ass

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^this is wang's town play?

he's agrees barry is scum looking so i like him.