Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hey guys I’m at work so I won’t be very active until later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ol
We're not blind lynching anyone.

Just use investigate roles on people that can't be read and are likely to make end game.

And we are playing mafia are we not sky? If the op tells me we're not I'll consider reading it.
This would be great! And I would agree.....

If Smark hadn't already claimed the caveat and therefore made that possibility null and void
In fairness to Smark, what else would he do if he was forced to claim? It's better that it's out in the open now instead of when the pressure is on him, because claiming that is a one-way ticket to a lynch. :draper2

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
We're not blind lynching anyone.

Just use investigate roles on people that can't be read and are likely to make end game.

And we are playing mafia are we not sky? If the op tells me we're not I'll consider reading it.
We're playing Mafia that is not only multiscum, but multitown, and info is scattered among players who can't claim it, and there are players who can't claim things about their alignment lest they be punished

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ol

In fairness to Smark, what else would he do if he was forced to claim? It's better that it's out in the open now instead of when the pressure is on him, because claiming that is a one-way ticket to a lynch. :draper2

So you're saying it is a town utility role that should be used in a certain circumstance where it is hidden in order to catch a scum quick lynch, but you're also saying that it should be claimed immediately thus making your first point an impossibility?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This would be great! And I would agree.....

If Smark hadn't already claimed the caveat and therefore made that possibility null and void
How I decide to play doesn't change the host's intended utility.

Showtime

Reaction score
Personally I don't get it.

I see his role as a town utility role. It can be used if Smark is caught in MyLo to catch scum in a quick vote situation, so I don't see why Haza exactly wants to lynch Smark.

His reasoning is flawed as Smark played everybody with his play last game as scum so I doubt Smark is gonna easily lapse into his scum meta after last game.

So are you not suss of haza then?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you're saying it is a town utility role that should be used in a certain circumstance where it is hidden in order to catch a scum quick lynch, but you're also saying that it should be claimed immediately thus making your first point an impossibility?
That's gist of it. The role says I can choose when to vote with one and two votes.

However, knowing you guys if I even tried to whip out a double vote later in the game you'd want to lynch me immediately.

Showtime

Reaction score
We're playing Mafia that is not only multiscum, but multitown, and info is scattered among players who can't claim it, and there are players who can't claim things about their alignment lest they be punished

ok so basically a bunch of stuff that cant be mentioned.

wow im so disappointed i didnt read that, such crucial info.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That's gist of it. The role says I can choose when to vote with one and two votes.

However, knowing you guys if I even tried to whip out a double vote later in the game you'd want to lynch me immediately.

I really don't think so. Especially with the tinkered caveat that is provable I think it leaves you in the same spot you are in now. Especially given that you'd have legitimate reasons for keeping it hidden that me and Barry have just discussed.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

:francis

"So you're saying" arguments wildly misrepresent what is said. If Smark is in MyLo, he can use it to weed out potential scum by virtue of his vote. That doesn't mean he has to keep it hidden. It forces scum to have to play to Smark's terms in MyLo. It's highly doubtful Smark makes it to end game so it's all moot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:francis

"So you're saying" arguments wildly misrepresent what is said. If Smark is in MyLo, he can use it to weed out potential scum by virtue of his vote. That doesn't mean he has to keep it hidden. It forces scum to have to play to Smark's terms in MyLo. It's highly doubtful Smark makes it to end game so it's all moot.

wtf is a MYLO

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ok so basically a bunch of stuff that cant be mentioned.

wow im so disappointed i didnt read that, such crucial info.
The fact that you didn't read the OP despite being told to read the OP tells me that you weren't expecting to see anything special in it and hence didn't need to read it. I wonder why? Maybe it's because there's another possible source of information about the state of the game, maybe one you received in your role PM?

The fact that you're trying to play this off as still not caring makes it worse.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
wtf is a MYLO

Mislynch and lose. Different from Lynch and Lose in that LyLo is if we mislynch, we still have a chance of making it to next day if shit goes poorly for scum. MyLo is we lose that day if we fuck up.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Everyone i'm going to go MEDITATE. Hopefully that chills me out per Barry's request. Keep fighting for the SHOE kingdom my fellow shoers