Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Obvious town because you tried voting barry for a joke post? Obvious town because you voted like 15 people after they voted you? Like obviously you were town, but if you think that your play was good or made your alignment obvious in any way then you’re a clown

I mean it’s not OMGUS in the typical sense as it’s spread over 2 lives, but the majority of your votes in your first life were on people that had suspected you, your 2 main scum reads here are literally just because we voted you in your first life. One of these btw is somebody you were confident was town in your first life and just flipped completely because he voted you to save himself lmfao.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tbf I was omgussing on my second life as town last game

Gets to a point where I was kinda like alright this is just dumb now fuck this which is kinda where I feel Jeff might be at right now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Scum team could conceivably just not be active too which sucks but I guess is gonna be the work of the vig / tweet

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Wish I wasnt on my phone makes searching so much harder. Have we gleamed anything from Chimpy yet?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Brad still not repped out :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score
i swear i something from tweet that made me not want to go to him earlier, but i cant recall what it was.

and not really a fan of sky's play this phase either, but it could go either way. sky why arent you making any town reads or even trying to? youve taken literally none of the suggestions ive given you on board.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i swear i something from tweet that made me not want to go to him earlier, but i cant recall what it was.

and not really a fan of sky's play this phase either, but it could go either way. sky why arent you making any town reads or even trying to? youve taken literally none of the suggestions ive given you on board.

Tweet has hinted a day role fyi

Showtime

Reaction score
that's cool, idrc.

brad and chimp wouldn't be bad choices either tbh. chimp tried making tkok look bad which is lulzy.

if a vig shot me you are fucking awful. straight up. if we have a vig we need to cull poe people.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Brad would be a vote to lynch as there is no way we should expect anything in the way of cooperation from him.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sounds like Chimp should be an obvious choice for you if you know that you're town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count 1

Magic 1 - Chimp
Haza 1 - Tweet
Wang 1 - Phenom
Jeff 5 - Poyser, Brad, Sky, Barry, Exile
Tweet 1 - Haza

With 17 players alive, 9 votes to lynch. 12 hours remaining.