Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Here are jeff’s first couple of posts after being killed as town and repping in as scum. See the similarities?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Doesn’t seem like he has anything to say regarding haza either lol
And I’m sorry, I’m not believing that haza voting him out of self preservation was the reason he’s flipped from a strong town read to wanting to lynch him. Yes he is mostly pushing me @smark, but as soon as he came in he said he wanted to lynch me or haza

anyway this is very similar to a situation where he was daykilled then repped back in as scum and just used his annoyance at the daykill to create his content. I linked it to magic earlier in the game. Will go grab the link again now sec

I just copied and pasted a post of yours. So it should be working.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
For some reason it wouldn’t let me paste anything on the WS Dark theme (I have copied and pasted before) but switched to the new WS x one and it worked. Could just be a cache issue my end tbf

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its not the same situation at all. My very first post said why i thought haza was a dick. If thats your main suspicion of me then you truly are grasping at straws. Id suggesr ppl getting their thumbs out out of their asses and putting pressure on ppl who have actually been scummy. Not someone whos literally said he hadnt read the thread n put a vote down on a player who should have known better to blind lynch me when i could of easily proven my role. This wagon is legit low brow lazy shit. Go ahead, waste a phase not interrogating anyone else, this is exactly what scum want you to do. If you don't think i wouldn't immediately suss haza for turning on me, then you are intentionally being fucking dumb as you know exactly how I would react to that. Same as youd know id come right after poyser, since imo he should know my meta by now and i was obvious town from the fucking get go. So go ahead, lynch me and waste another phase dumbasses. Fucking lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jeff still hasn't explained why he completely switched directions to Poyser when he called me nailed-on scum before he died.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff still hasn't explained why he completely switched directions to Poyser when he called me nailed-on scum before he died.

Because i got more pressing matters. I never said i read u town dipshit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Go.ahead. follow sky to your doom.again. :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Why is "more pressing matters" lynching a widespread town read when you had doubled down so hard on me as scum before?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why is "more pressing matters" lynching a widespread town read when you had doubled down so hard on me as scum before?

Because no ones giving me actual reasons why hes town read? Other than read the thread. A point form would be fine. Why should i give a shit othervwise? I want to know why i was so scummy that hes not sussing u after u also pushed me so hard. I think both his cases on me were shit. N simple odds wise, him magic or bm would more than likely draw a scum role. Thats plenty enough for me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Its not the same situation at all. My very first post said why i thought haza was a dick. If thats your main suspicion of me then you truly are grasping at straws. Id suggesr ppl getting their thumbs out out of their asses and putting pressure on ppl who have actually been scummy. Not someone whos literally said he hadnt read the thread n put a vote down on a player who should have known better to blind lynch me when i could of easily proven my role. This wagon is legit low brow lazy shit. Go ahead, waste a phase not interrogating anyone else, this is exactly what scum want you to do. If you don't think i wouldn't immediately suss haza for turning on me, then you are intentionally being fucking dumb as you know exactly how I would react to that. Same as youd know id come right after poyser, since imo he should know my meta by now and i was obvious town from the fucking get go. So go ahead, lynch me and waste another phase dumbasses. Fucking lol
:reigns3

ill humour you for a second. What good would proving you’re a motivator do in terms of discerning you’re alignment? Dumb point. How were you obvious town to the get go? Explain it to me like I’m 5 cos as far as I can see you’re talking out of your ass.
Also, how is the situation different from this game vs the one I linked? Explain that to me as well whilst you’re at it. Having a 180 on haza just because he voted you is dumb as fuck btw. If you are actually town then maybe consider getting good instead of just OMGUSing every single fucking person that goes for you lmfao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because no ones giving me actual reasons why hes town read? Other than read the thread. A point form would be fine. Why should i give a shit othervwise? I want to know why i was so scummy that hes not sussing u after u also pushed me so hard. I think both his cases on me were shit. N simple odds wise, him magic or bm would more than likely draw a scum role. Thats plenty enough for me.
:deandre

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just fucking lol at me being described as “grasping at straws” when I have a good case vs you who’s grand point is “the odds are good magic, BM or poyser drew a scum role” :mj4

as I think you’re scum I have no desire to spell it out for you but there is a very good reason to read me town, so if you want better luck here maybe read the thread before you resume chatting bollocks, thx

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:reigns3

ill humour you for a second. What good would proving you’re a motivator do in terms of discerning you’re alignment? Dumb point. How were you obvious town to the get go? Explain it to me like I’m 5 cos as far as I can see you’re talking out of your ass.
Also, how is the situation different from this game vs the one I linked? Explain that to me as well whilst you’re at it. Having a 180 on haza just because he voted you is dumb as fuck btw. If you are actually town then maybe consider getting good instead of just OMGUSing every single fucking person that goes for you lmfao

Ive voted 1 single person today. Hardly omgusing, so thats a lie. Ive explained 5 fucking times why i think haza us full of shit. U thick cunts just dont listen. U dont agree? Fine. Don't go after him. Why was i.obv town? Of idk, mb cuz i was actively scum hunting n putting pressure on ppl? That alone was a dead fucking give away. The fact disappeared without even saying id b back for some lame reason would of been another. If i was scum id have been actually worried and bothered showing up? These r things u should know well don't u agree?

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways

unvote

do wtv the fuck u want. Imma flip town n lol. Tag me when ppl get brains.