Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if Haza doesn't have the sensor, chances are scum win and everybody else loses

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also you can dismiss jeff going in on you in the qt... he wouldn’t have got me lynched either

Why would I read the QT when I know its just gonna people people that were dead calling me trash and saying they could have done a better job when I literally just busted the last 4 days on this game trying to win it for them?

No thanks.

And thanks for the game Odo. I really did take my time editing that role PM. Sufficiently enough to the point I thought where it was acceptable.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hey if you get enraged and tell the likes of PHEN0M to go fuck themselves repeatedly, you can bet people trash you.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It’s honestly a toss up as Shu needed that alliance to be able to win, but without the sensor things drastically go a different way most likely.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Mr.Tweetums

howtime
Person was signed in when posted

02-19-2020
03:32 PM ET (US)
you were passive tweet. you need to not be passiv

this is pretty much what I’m always trying to help you with when we’re together too. You have to just go for things as scum, have reads and stick to them. You can’t be afraid of being associated with mislynches. As you said in the qt, you wouldn’t care if you were wrong as town. As scum you know you’re gonna look bad if you push a mislynch but you wouldn’t know it was a mislynch as town. There’s nothing that’s better at catching scum than smelling hesitation. I catch people as scum due to them being scared of following through MUCH more often than I catch scum for pushing through a lynch

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry to my team. My damn work schedule killed me at the end. Good game. Thanks Odo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: PHEN0M

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well if Haza doesn't have the sensor, chances are scum win and everybody else loses
Yeah, this too tbf. Without the sensor I’m pretty sure we get through the win there. With the sensor he just cost us and allowed Wu and smark to win instead :draper2

also fuck sensors in general. Shit role. How in the fuck is scum supposed to legislate for something like that?

Exile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
It’s honestly a toss up as Shu needed that alliance to be able to win, but without the sensor things drastically go a different way most likely.

Haza made the right choice imo, with the info he had. Big problem with the game, as I already talked about in the QT, was Shu having way less info about the setup than the other factions.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hey if you get enraged and tell the likes of PHEN0M to go fuck themselves repeatedly, you can bet people trash you.

I didnt even think anything of it to be honest.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Phenom.

As far as I'm concerned it's a game and that's about as tame as it gets with this crowd. I wanted it to be clear I wasn't lying about my info so being hostile to his claims that i was lying was my solution to that.

If people dont like it they can report me like I guess he did. Now we are playing a different game though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Mr.Tweetums

howtime

02-19-2020
03:32 PM ET (US)
you were passive tweet. you need to not be passiv

this is pretty much what I’m always trying to help you with when we’re together too. You have to just go for things as scum, have reads and stick to them. You can’t be afraid of being associated with mislynches. As you said in the qt, you wouldn’t care if you were wrong as town. As scum you know you’re gonna look bad if you push a mislynch but you wouldn’t know it was a mislynch as town. There’s nothing that’s better at catching scum than smelling hesitation. I catch people as scum due to them being scared of following through MUCH more often than I catch scum for pushing through a lynch
Fair fair, I remember Magic once saying that he's noticed me actually starting wagons on people a lot as scum, so I'm trying to find some middle ground there for now. This game was supposed to be just getting a game in that I can call decent, improvement comes next :cozy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Showtime

showtime

02-19-2020
04:53 PM ET (US)
" He just happened to grab hold of magic’s one correct read"

excuse yourself poyser.

i had 4 strong town reads and they were all right. grabbing hold of the weak town reads and saying im wrong on them is a MISS.
You were wrong on like everything except me lol. You had all my connections wrong you thought tweet was a red herring, you thought haza was aligned with me due to me stopping pushing him, you thought I wasn’t aligned with Wang and you thought brad was scum. You might have corrected them eventually but that was where you were at when you died. You were right on your one central read which is fair play (not that I was really playing to avoid suspicion... as you said, I just wanted to push mislynches whilst I still could and set up tweet using his duel to win a phase early) but then that central read was the basis of all your other connections, which were wrong. Which is funny considering you nailed down my game perfectly and that still happened :)

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh wait just read that if haza formed the alliance, his sensor would’ve become even more powerful :lauren

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Nah, Haza forming it would cost him the role

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The full version of the sensor would just be the standard town/scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I do wish I had given wei a census