Royal Rumble Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I would love if he cashed in on Reigns and won it....if he did it to Bryan, not so much. I mean it would make for a great feud either way throughout 2015....but, I hope he cashes in if it's Roman.

It all depends on the RR winner, so we'll see. But either way, if he does cash in at Mania, it's gonna be just grand.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Would be sweet....nothing like having a big win for either DB or Reigns and then "BAM" hit over the head with the briefcase....and then cashes in....curb stomps the hell out of them....pins.

Would love it.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
784cb7caa301c7cdeb93aa83196fd67d.jpg

Nice business strategy, WWE. Spoiling the finish to your championship match

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cena pins Brock, getting his historic 16th time as champ and winning his third match against Brock. Brock owes him the W, so that will work itself out. Cole will make some epic call similar to his "THE MAGIC IS BACK" call for Bryan last week.

Kids and grown ass people who don't have irrational hatred for the workhorse and well mannered guy keeping the business afloat the past 13 years will be very happy.

Cue some shenanigans... Seth cashes in. 2 curb stomps & your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.... Seth Rollins.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena pins Brock, getting his historic 16th time as champ and winning his third match against Brock. Brock owes him the W, so that will work itself out. Cole will make some epic call similar to his "THE MAGIC IS BACK" call for Bryan last week.

Kids and grown ass people who don't have irrational hatred for the workhorse and well mannered guy keeping the business afloat the past 13 years will be very happy.

Cue some shenanigans... Seth cashes in. 2 curb stomps & your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.... Seth Rollins.
Would love that. But it's not happening at the rumble

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Would love that. But it's not happening at the rumble
Nobody knows what's happening. You may have different hopes but you can't say what is or isn't happening.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nobody knows what's happening. You may have different hopes but you can't say what is or isn't happening.
I'll bet my left testicle that lesner retains and Rollins doesn't win it. Sure, in the world of wrestling you can never be 100% certain, but after watching it for years like I have, I'm usually right. And you're entitled to be wrong :)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

True, unless you're a psychic.

It's just a matter of personal preference.
I, for one, don't want Cena to win the WWE-WHC only to drop it to Rollins a few mins later.
That's so typical of WWE to do. But then again, nothing WWE ever does can surprise me.
Something like this is more likely to happen to Bryan than to Cena.
Plus, Rollins' cash in should be saved for something as huge as WM, imo.

And, let's look at it this way. Cena isn't going anywhere, neither is the WWE-WHC.
Cena is already a legend and a future HOF who has done it all.
I think they wouldn't let him win his 16th World Title and tie with Flair's record, only to have it dropped to Rollins later on. (Plus, I think he may even surpass Flair's record). But honestly, I think they'll let him win and then lose his 16th WC in a big fashion, instead of being cashed in on.
When Vince finally steps aside, Cena will be his legacy, his greatest accomplishment and he'll be like 'Try and top it'.

But is it gonna happen the way I want it to go down? Who the hell knows, but it'd be nice.

But anyways, I'm pumped for the Triple-Threat and the RR match itself.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think Brock should hold the title until WM. It really feels like that's the reason they put the belt on him in the first place and him dropping to someone there would be a much more special moment, I think.

Reactions: edge4ever

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'll bet my left testicle that lesner retains and Rollins doesn't win it. Sure, in the world of wrestling you can never be 100% certain, but after watching it for years like I have, I'm usually right. And you're entitled to be wrong :)

lol ok, being right doesn't matter to me. I have been watching since the start of Hulkamania though.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Well it appears that we already know the finish to this match. Lesnar allegedly snapping Rollins' arm with the Kimura Lock.

Subliminal message number 1.

Subliminal message number 2.

045e1a9da735883cc9e1e9bd6ae3f15d.jpg

And subliminal message number 3.

e048c87e858ff268a11469c6861ab347.gif

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Unless they're thinking of doing Rollins vs Orton for the championship at Mania and Orton enters the Rumble as a surprise entrant and wins it (which I highly, highly doubt), then I'm pretty much 100% certain that Rollins isn't leaving the Rumble as the champion. With Sting still looming in the shadows ready to foil The Authority's plans, and with Orton himself just waiting for the right moment to return and strike vengeance upon Rollins, there's just no way Seth is leaving with the title tomorrow night.

I'm glad as hell they've made it a triple-threat match, though. Even just the interactions between Brock and Seth on these past two Raws have made all the difference compared to what we would have got if it was just Brock vs Cena again. It's cool to see Lesnar actually interacting with a younger/less established member of the roster, not to mention the match itself will be awesome and it's a perfect blend and culmination of what all three guys have been doing since last Fall - Cena and Rollins' feud (which first began over Cena believing Seth screwed him out of the title at Night Of Champions), Brock and the fact he's pissed that Seth tried to cash-in on him at the same PPV, Cena and Brock's "unfinished business", etc.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It better be Rollins walking out with the World title, but hes not gonna win the main match just cash in, or if WWE actually wants Rollins to go down in history as the first superstar to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion and carry to MITB contract, then that would be interesting but has a rare possibility of happening.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It better be Rollins walking out with the World title, but hes not gonna win the main match just cash in, or if WWE actually wants Rollins to go down in history as the first superstar to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion and carry to MITB contract, then that would be interesting but has a rare possibility of happening.

Rollins won't be leaving the Rumble as champion, Rollins will be leaving WrestleMania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, in my opinion.

But as far as him carrying both the WWE-WHC and the MITB briefcase goes, nah-ah. It ain't happening.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that - while I haven't been watching Raw lately, the buildup for this match has made me regret that. Thanks, Rollins! :yay: