Royal Rumble Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I legit made it in paint
c0ab9ef69216a69c9dc3c06869cb1fd0.gif

Reactions: Roadster

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
As I said in another thread..

I can see another figure of authority coming in before or at RR to even out the balance of power. They will rehire Ziggler, Rowan, and Ryback and, this is what I am hoping will happen, they will place Ziggler into the title match making it a Fatal 4way and evening the match out at 2 faces vs 2 heels although in reality it would be every man for themselves. What will happen in the match? Who knows... but this is what I would like to see happen.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As I said in another thread..

I can see another figure of authority coming in before or at RR to even out the balance of power. They will rehire Ziggler, Rowan, and Ryback and, this is what I am hoping will happen, they will place Ziggler into the title match making it a Fatal 4way and evening the match out at 2 faces vs 2 heels although in reality it would be every man for themselves. What will happen in the match? Who knows... but this is what I would like to see happen.

Yeah, Vinnie Mac could do that, I guess...

Now, while I like this idea... Isn't the RR match the ME and not the WWE-WHC match?

I mean, it'd be kinda lame putting those guys who already had the WWE-WHC previously into RR match later on, imo.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, Vinnie Mac could do that, I guess...

Now, while I like this idea... Isn't the RR match the ME and not the WWE-WHC match?

I mean, it'd be kinda lame putting those guys who already had the WWE-WHC previously into RR match later on, imo.

Naw it doesn't have to be, I'm almost positive there's been some RR PPVs that have featured the RR match itself earlier than the other matches.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Naw it doesn't have to be, I'm almost positive there's been some RR PPVs that have featured the RR match itself earlier than the other matches.
Yes, both in 2006 and that damn year Rock won the belt. I felt insulted that year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Yeah, probably.

But the Rumble match should be the ME, it's the main attraction after all, at least in my book.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Please tell me they will use this as a chance to have Rollins go over strong by holding his own in the match, but with Lesnar winning and pinning Cena...

Then again, this is WWE. Cena wins and Rollins cashes in, most likely.

But it would be so good to have Rollins hold his own against at least Cena, while trying to avoid Lesnar; even if he takes a couple finishers, he'll look strong if he doesn't get destroyed and pinned. Cena doesn't need to win, he doesn't need to let Rollins take the pin, he can do the job. In fact, I'd like it if Orton returned and replaced Rollins; he doesn't really need to be in the match, he can take his chances with the MITB briefcase while we can see Orton in the ring with Lesnar but it's most likely too late.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Please tell me they will use this as a chance to have Rollins go over strong by holding his own in the match, but with Lesnar winning and pinning Cena...

Then again, this is WWE. Cena wins and Rollins cashes in, most likely.

But it would be so good to have Rollins hold his own against at least Cena, while trying to avoid Lesnar; even if he takes a couple finishers, he'll look strong if he doesn't get destroyed and pinned. Cena doesn't need to win, he doesn't need to let Rollins take the pin, he can do the job. In fact, I'd like it if Orton returned and replaced Rollins; he doesn't really need to be in the match, he can take his chances with the MITB briefcase while we can see Orton in the ring with Lesnar but it's most likely too late.

Rollins was put in that match to just make sure Cena doesn't come out victorious, imo. But that doesn't necessarily mean he won't disobey HHH's orders and basically break The Authority's "script" and pin either Cena or Lesnar.

Will Rollins hold his own in the match? Prolly, till they do a spot where Rollins accidentally punches/kicks Lesnar and then Lesnar turns his Beast Mode on Rollins. But, we'll see...
As far as who should do the job... Cena all the way.

CENAWINSLOL doesn't make sense, whatsoever.
Cena defeating Lesnar (and tying with Flair's WC record), the man who broke Taker's Streak last year and took Cena's virginity that same year, just to have it dropped to Rollins later on makes zero sense, in my book. But then again, words 'sense' and 'WWE' don't really jell together, so you never know.

Not to mention that I'd love it so much better if Rollins cashed at WM 31.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rollins was put in that match to just make sure Cena doesn't come out victorious, imo. But that doesn't necessarily mean he won't disobey HHH's orders and basically break The Authority's "script" and pin either Cena or Lesnar.

Will Rollins hold his own in the match? Prolly, till they do a spot where Rollins accidentally punches/kicks Lesnar and then Lesnar turns his Beast Mode on Rollins. But, we'll see...
As far as who should do the job... Cena all the way.

CENAWINSLOL doesn't make sense, whatsoever.
Cena defeating Lesnar (and tying with Flair's WC record), the man who broke Taker's Streak last year and took Cena's virginity that same year, just to have it dropped to Rollins later on makes zero sense, in my book. But then again, words 'sense' and 'WWE' don't really jell together, so you never know.

Not to mention that I'd love it so much better if Rollins cashed at WM 31.
Hmm yeah, that makes sense. Lesnar will have probably been told to keep the violence from Rollins (or at least at a minimum) but he'll probably end up taking out anyone who pisses him off.

If Lesnar's leaving for UFC soon, Cena will probably win according to the dirtsheets but I still don't understand that; Lesnar can just lose to the RR winner at WM31 and then leave but Vince probably wouldn't want for him to main event WM. WWE logic always wins (unless the YES Movement hits).

Rollins cashing in at WM31, especially on Bryan, would complete an epic full "season" from last year, starting off when he decided to go all Traitorface and take out Ambrose and Reigns. Imagine that ending with Rollins cashing in on Bryan who just beat Lesnar, therefore prematurely ending another Bryan reign (who's all 5 reigns would've unfortunately been pretty shit ;-;).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hmm yeah, that makes sense. Lesnar will have probably been told to keep the violence from Rollins (or at least at a minimum) but he'll probably end up taking out anyone who pisses him off.

If Lesnar's leaving for UFC soon, Cena will probably win according to the dirtsheets but I still don't understand that; Lesnar can just lose to the RR winner at WM31 and then leave but Vince probably wouldn't want for him to main event WM. WWE logic always wins (unless the YES Movement hits).

Rollins cashing in at WM31, especially on Bryan, would complete an epic full "season" from last year, starting off when he decided to go all Traitorface and take out Ambrose and Reigns. Imagine that ending with Rollins cashing in on Bryan who just beat Lesnar, therefore prematurely ending another Bryan reign (who's all 5 reigns would've unfortunately been pretty shit ;-;).

Lesnar's contract expires on post-WM Raw episode, I believe. So, him dropping the title to Cena without getting his rematch at WM doesn't really make sense.

As far as Bork retaining goes, there's no doubt in my mind. So, whoever winds up winning the RR, either Bryan or Reigns. Here's to hoping it's Bryan, though... Then, Lesnar's gonna job to the RR winner and then Rollins cashes in on the new champion that same night. If it's Bryan, well...

gzyRbRR.png

Seems legit. But anyways, at least that way we'd have gotten an awesome Rollins/Bryan feud where he'd finally regain it at SummerSlam.

SSheetsJr

Jobber
Reaction score
I am going to give six scenarios for WrestleMania here since the Triple Threat could go any of the 3 ways and its obivous that either Regins or Bryan win the Rumble

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Regins: A good option as well see a new face conquer the beast
John Cena vs Roman Regins: A decent option as it would be a passing of the torch thing
Seth Rollins vs Roman Regins: Alright but I dont feel both of them are ready for a WM Main Event against each other yet

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan: The best option IMO, classic David vs Golaith and Bryan finally destroying the Authority
John Cena vs Daniel Bryan: Bad idea as it would be a bland rematch
Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan: Okay option but it would get boring after awhile

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I don't think it would hurt Rollins either way if he gets pinned or not. His MITB case is all he needs to avoid burial.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think it would hurt Rollins either way if he gets pinned or not. His MITB case is all he needs to avoid burial.
That's a bad train of thought, I think. Many times they have jobbed out Mr. MITB and it's not really that great, always makes the champ look weak. Granted they can take a fall here and there, but making them lose too much in the end I think is counterproductive.

Last edited: