Royal Rumble Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dude Love

Jobber
Reaction score
If Brock pins Rollins it wouldn't be a big deal to me but if Cena pins Rollins I would most definitely have a problem with it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No matter how it happens....unless WWE has completely turned a cold shoulder towards Brock for some reason....he will win this match and will most likely pin Rollins for the victory, that way it doesn't make Cena look weak in his loss. Rollins will try to cash in but fail.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also, just to add to the realm of possibility, who's to say that when Rollins tries to cash in after he loses....Sting doesn't come and interfere....causing Triple H to lose it....which then leads to Triple H vs. Sting. :)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Also, just to add to the realm of possibility, who's to say that when Rollins tries to cash in after he loses....Sting doesn't come and interfere....causing Triple H to lose it....which then leads to Triple H vs. Sting. :)

Oh, I'm sure Rollins will try to cash in his 'plan B' after the 'plan A' has failed. But failing to cash in successfully after the bell has rung isn't an option. I'd absolutely hate it.

I think HHH vs Sting is definitely happening.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure Rollins will try to cash in his 'plan B' after the 'plan A' has failed. But failing to cash in successfully after the bell has rung isn't an option. I'd absolutely hate it.

I think HHH vs Sting is definitely happening.
lol well I hate to say it but if he's going to try and cash in it would have to be right after their triple threat and that's when sting comes out and blows it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
lol well I hate to say it but if he's going to try and cash in it would have to be right after their triple threat and that's when sting comes out and blows it.

Yes, it'd be right after the triple threat. But just like the last time, he'd be stopped by Cena or Sting or whoever, and would still keep the MITB briefcase 'cause the match wouldn't happen officially.
That's what I was implying.

Reactions: edge4ever

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
if Rollins is going to win it, I want it to be at Mania or Extreme Rules following Roman beating Brock again. Perfect time to do so.

There's no better time for Rollins to cash in than at WM 31. Whoever ends up being the new champ, whether it's Bryan or Reigns, I'd still love it if Rollins cashed in.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There's no better time for Rollins to cash in than at WM 31. Whoever ends up being the new champ, whether it's Bryan or Reigns, I'd still love it if Rollins cashed in.
I would love if he cashed in on Reigns and won it....if he did it to Bryan, not so much. I mean it would make for a great feud either way throughout 2015....but, I hope he cashes in if it's Roman.