ROCK vs cRAP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I like how you say that rock is better than rap, but did you just say that emo is rock? WTF

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I like how you say that rock is better than rap, but did you just say that emo is rock? WTF

I said it was mainstream rock, I consider mainstream rock (stuff you see on MTV) a whole different genre than the rock that doesn't get as much TV time on MTV. Emo is mainstream rock, not hard rock or whatever. If you want to know what I am referring to then go listen to a "rock" channel on Music Choice or XM.

Pyro18

Reaction score
I have to get in this...RAP SUCKS! Almost every rap song has the same lyrics. I don't wanna hear rappers talk about bitches and money with their pants below their ass. Trust me, the hip-hop clothes make you look like a blueberry that can't put their pants on right or their hats on right. All rap videos show sluts dancing and ho's all over them when in reality they wouldn't even get near you if you weren't a rapper.

Rock is all about using real instruments to make real music. Metallica, pantera, guns n roses, U2, Atreyu, Bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, even the beatles for god sakes are all examples of how rock is the better than rap. By the way, 2 pac has nothing on Coldplay.

People that listen to rap have no taste in music whatsoever. Rap makes me want to puke. Rap is absolute crap. It should just die. Rock will live forever and owns rap.

Rell

Reaction score
Give this song a listen and then explain to me how every song is about the same thing...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/02-lupe-fiasco-twilight-zone-mp3.html

Hopefully your smart enough to interpret the lyrics.

Edit: BTW, you sound very ignorant. The stuff you see on MTV and BET is just a small portion of what Hip Hop really is. In fact, most of the stuff you see on MTV and BET is complete bullshit.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3109502dc8ff93/ << Another example

I'm pretty sure I cant alter your opinion because you seem very narrow minded, but next time do your research before you make such an uneducated, idiotic comment.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Rap is definently better, all rock today is emo shit, I like.... some rock, but if u look at it overall no rock band can amount to rap, rap is just better. Rap is the only genre that samples music and comes out with original good music, i hear rock sample music, naw it isnt good. example, 2pac sampled Bobby Caldwells what you would for love, a classic jazz hit and made his own vision which was just as good....

and to anyone who says anyone can rap all they got to to is make words rhymewhile talkin into a mic, well same for for but u yell with a high pitched voice,

and to whoever made this thread saying he wanna keep it clean, can pull his head out his ass....because reality has it that all music has its Glory and Flaws..... Like Rap Has Pac to Rocks AC/DC for Glory's, o 50 cent to rocks heavy metal as for flaws, no one try n come out biase bcuz no matter what the fuck ya say, the otherside, doesnt really give a fuck and rather argue and bitch about it like some kids, no offence 17 and younger kids.

So anyone with a different opinion say what u say, because if ya wanna just bitch go for it, if u wanna talk shit to me bout my honest opinion, than guess what, imma piss u off....

MTG

Reaction score
^^What the man says is true, i love rock alot more but recently i've been given rap a chance. But what i agree with the most is how you said the ac/dc,2pac comments. I mean music nowadays suck in my opignion, rock and rap both suck at the moment apart from a few bands/rappers.