RJC logged in today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
So you never came back here before all this?

Well like I said I came the next day when I'm pretty sure I was banned already and saw what people thought. I might have logged on once or twice as Rated RJC between then but that's it. I didn't make another phony account before 'Rod23'

-TJ-

I'm The Game, fyi.

Whodat? :shifty:

Yeah man over two fucking years, lol. I kinda got tossed into the beef with you and everybody else that were 'banished' but when Jmay said you two were cool I figured it didn't really matter for me.

And yeah, I'll go back to Rated RJC.

Haha, PS, my how you've grown, I remember your first days and now look at ya.

Don't worry, he's still the whore who no one loves. :D

xtremebadass

Yea I kind of hold grudges, it's a problem I have.

BTW, is it me or does that avatar look awfully familiar? :shifty:

xtremebadass

Well it looks familiar, like it hasn't changed for like A YEAR AND A HALF

lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
In addition to being Efed Mods he was the WWE Mod and I modded the BTB Section so I deleted threads in both the Efed and BTB Section and Truth deleted some WWE Section threads as well as banned pretty much every banable member for him at the time. That was our swan song to the IWF...or so I thought.

LMAO. I like this guy already.

Wordlife

RJC = AMAZING
ROD23 = eh

I liked the good old RJC with that 40 Year Old Virgin avy :)