RJC logged in today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Y'know for someone who's only been here since April 08 you seem to know a lot about this.

It's all out of looking back and being told things, mixed with my own assumptions. I actually don't much besides Truth banned everyone.

And i've still never figured out who in the hell 3Lions is.

Hometown Kid

3Lions was the Admin I replaced I think. He still logs on all the time.

I know he logs on alot, but is there some story behind why he never posts? I've always wanted to ask, but I didn't know if it was sticky or just been answered a million times. =/

Great One

I know he logs on alot, but is there some story behind why he never posts? I've always wanted to ask, but I didn't know if it was sticky or just been answered a million times. =/
Picture Airfixx as an admin and less of a hick and more of a Brit.

Pretty much exactly that, and idk why he doesn't post anymore either, he barely views. Kinda miss him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I sent him a PM and asked him. He replied I just can't recall what he said. I also deleted the message.

I dunno, I guess he's just happy lurking.

Hometown Kid

If he's an Airfixx type all that needs to be known is if he respected Shelton. >_>

Airfixx is a Brit btw. Hick? lol

Great One

Oh, he types like a hick with all his weird ass annunciations, contractions, weird uses of emotions like :rolls: after every line. Idk, the guy is just weird. He's probably 3lions. And pretty sure 3lions hated Shelton and would tell you he has no charisma and sucks and will never get anywhere.

Hometown Kid

Oh, he types like a hick with all his weird ass annunciations, contractions, weird uses of emotions like :rolls: after every line. Idk, the guy is just weird. He's probably 3lions. And pretty sure 3lions hated Shelton and would tell you he has no charisma and sucks and will never get anywhere.

That's actually true about Airfixx. :laugh:

Fuck 3Lions. >_>

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think I might like this 3Lions chap. Seems like a clever guy.