RJC logged in today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
So...it looks like I've been outed, 'A' for effort? I guess there's a few things to get off my chest.

Monkey, I was going to pm you weeks ago about who I really was but just never really found the time. Tbh when Jmay, Kassidy, and Montana were let back I really didn't think my situation mattered at all to you personally since we originally had no beef.

--And for those who don't know or remember about two years ago in August of 2007 myself and former member Truth were both Efed Mods, we ran Monday Mayhem and basically wrote the whole show ourselves week after week. We were both around the same age and with school starting up again we didn't want to be weighed down with the workload so late one night we were talking on aim and came up with the idea just to completely fuck with the IWF. In addition to being Efed Mods he was the WWE Mod and I modded the BTB Section so I deleted threads in both the Efed and BTB Section and Truth deleted some WWE Section threads as well as banned pretty much every banable member for him at the time. That was our swan song to the IWF...or so I thought.

The whole Jasmine situation happened and that brought me to the IWF's 'sister' site, IWE. I helped with the efed and it was fine until we all of a sudden found ourselves back on IWF so I made this phony account and joined the efed.

Honestly for anybody with ill will towards me (cough xtremebadass cough) there's no real reason to. I didn't really do anything that couldn't and wasn't fixed in 10 minutes. The most that anybody should have been upset with me were the efed guys like Montana, Jmay, and Kassidy as well as all the members. And as far as I know they could care less about something that long ago.

That being said yeah, I made this dummy account and I guess made a name for myself as a good poster, something I always was. I was myself on this account on the regular boards and efeds so if anybody has anything to say go ahead, I'd love to hear it.

And no I don't know who or even if Truth is here. Honest to God I haven't spoken to him since the night we did all that shit here.

I hope that's enough for everybody especially the, what like 4 people that actually knew me previously? I remember PS, of course Monkey, XBA, Wordlife, most of the efed, and that's about it.

And Monkey, I guess you can merge the accounts, doesn't really matter to me.

EDIT- OH and the reason any of this came up is something with my computer constantly had me signing out from the forums I go to so as I was logging into IWF, out of habit I typed 'Rated RJC' and my password, I use the same one, and there ya have it. Ironic, eh?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol

Welcome back. No hard feelings at all, it's been what two years?

And I only suggested merging the accounts if you want your rep and post count back. It's completely up to you.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yeah man over two fucking years, lol. I kinda got tossed into the beef with you and everybody else that were 'banished' but when Jmay said you two were cool I figured it didn't really matter for me.

And yeah, I'll go back to Rated RJC.

Haha, PS, my how you've grown, I remember your first days and now look at ya.

C4

Truth was a fucking asshole. No hard feelings.

And I remember that night. All the IWF'rs were having a MSN conversation. Half of the forum was banned and shit. It was so awesome.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I haven't seen that avatar in years. Still makes me lol. Gotta fix your sig though please.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Wow....I had the douchiest sig ever. I'm sorry about that but I am happy to see that 'FUCK THAT smurf UP' is back.

Tbh it was mostly Truth, like I said he was the one doing the bannings. It was fucking crazy tho.