Rikishi Sounds Off On WWE For Not Using Him On SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'll say it again since this part keeps being ignored, I never said it would have hurt to have him on the show. All I'm saying is in a nutshell is that we didn't miss out on some big blown chance wwe didn't take like he is making it out to be. Only reason I even brought up the him not being a legend comment is because if you read his comments he talks like he is a legend.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I wouldn't have minded seeing him, would have been nice. Just the family aspect could have helped. And he's a decent enough size of a name that he could have gotten some kind of reaction.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I think what you're forgetting AF. is the fact that it was a blast from the past in terms of WWE talent, there was no indication to suggest any of these appearances were going to be Smackdown stars and I expected no less. I do see Rikishi back soon, and too be honest I'm glad he didn't return on this show.

Reaction score
Yeah, he admitted to it, got his ass kicked, and Austin retook up the feud with Triple H, not Rikishi.

Far out at people overhyping past superstars. Rikishi was and always was a midcard comedy act who had one temporary, failed heel run. Deal with it.

scottcs88

Reaction score
I never really liked Kishi. He thinks he is main event. He thinks he is a legend which is why he was fired from tna because of his attitude. Seems to me he is mad cause no one finds him relevant anymore..

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He sounds rather bitter actually. It would have been nice if he was apart of the Uso match but they already had Foley and Jimmy Hart take part in that. That was useless anyways... It would have been a flat out disgrace if they added another old timer that has nothing to do with the product. Not like the tag division is apart of the actual product but I digress. At least they may be booked next week.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
To me all it sounds like is he wanted to be on the show but WWE offered him a small amount of money and he didn't think that it was worth his time. Shame that he couldn't appear with his sons on Smackdown but I am sure that it will eventually happen.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
If Rikishi wanted to be on the show with his own sons, then let him be on the show. Kish was a very well known talent in the business and would of gotten a good response to the theme of the show. Hell, I would mark out for him even without the complete Too Cool.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Rikishi sounds drunk in those tweets.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
To me the more important question is why wasn't he on the RAW following mania for Yokozuna? seemed odd he wasn't their also.

But I'm sure as was stated before it'll eventually happen.

The_King

Reaction score
I was a fan of Rikishi when I was younger, but he's lost me over the years.
I think Ben has the right idea on what's going on. The guy got released from the WWE because he refused to lose weight and asked for a release in TNA because he felt they weren't paying him enough. He has an ego, and I doubt Vince is going to cater to an out of shape former mid-carder.