Rhodes vs Big Show or Justin Gabriel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Because it's Sheamus. He's HHH's real life working out partner, so he gets this monster push. Sheamus hasn't lost cleanly since his face turn (unless Henry going through barrier with him was clean). I do think Rhodes will feud with Sheamus after Wm though, will be quite nice to see if Sheamus isn't booked as super duper man.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
8uMw7.gif

Exactly. :eek:tunga:

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
How should Sheamus loose to Bryan cleanly ? He also squashes Mark Henry a monster if you will.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Because it's Sheamus. He's HHH's real life working out partner, so he gets this monster push. Sheamus hasn't lost cleanly since his face turn (unless Henry going through barrier with him was clean). I do think Rhodes will feud with Sheamus after Wm though, will be quite nice to see if Sheamus isn't booked as super duper man.
Regardless of if he's the corporate suck up or not, I still love The Great White. :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Were'd you read that?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports-in-national/triple-h-is-a-huge-supporter-of-sheamus-reason-for-sheamus-winning-the-rumble

When Sheamus first made it to the main roster, he would travel and workout with HHH, which is a great way to get in good with the boss.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
THEWWEMARK said:
Regardless of if he's the corporate suck up or not, I still love The Great White. :eek:tunga:

I like him if he's given a good gimmick, not if he's given the super hero gimmick.

Jose Tortilla said:
Were'd you read that?

Everyone knows it, I don't have exact sources but both have said it themselves. Don't think they still work out together obviously but they used to.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1052316-wwe-news-triple-h-reportedly-called-for-sheamus-to-win-the-royal-rumble

As reported by Wrestlezone.com:

“As far as Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are concerned, they are getting their respective pushes right now because Sheamus is the workout partner of Triple H...”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/299907-time-to-play-the-game-triple-hs-new-buddy-and-his-booking-decisions

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Ironically enough, Drew is hovering over jobber status, while Sheamus is being pushed very hard.

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
THEWWEMARK said:
Ironically enough, Drew is hovering over jobber status, while Sheamus is being pushed very hard.

It seem that Drew is the next one getting pushed on next weeks Smackdown.