Rhodes vs Big Show or Justin Gabriel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
I wanted that to happen too. But as far as i know Goldust turned it down because he didnt want to play second fiddle to Cody. And im glad he did. If Goldust does come back he should come back to win, not loose and make a mockery like booker T. My respect for the man has increased.

So a guy who hasn't wrestled for ages on TV, is old, shouldn't put over a talent younger than him and better than him in every way? I forgot you had a fetish for the old wrestlers.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So a guy who hasn't wrestled for ages on TV, is old, shouldn't put over a talent younger than him and better than him in every way? I forgot you had a fetish for the old wrestlers.

Apparently thats what all the fans want.
Goldust is old? hes 41 years old. There are wrestlers who have hit their peak at that age.
I dont see even a single aspect in which Cody Rhodes is better than Goldust.
I forgot u have a fetish for "young talents" (pedophilia?), i also know u think wwe is ROH, a stepping stone for young talents, or something like that, but no thats not how things work here, and no matter how much u rage thats not how things will work.
Thats is why HHH and Big Show got 10x fans than Miz and AJ Styles combined.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Definitely Big Show. He is a bigger name and more popular than Justin Gabriel, and as already pointed out, Rhodes would have a lot more to gain by beating Show than he would by beating Gabriel. Of course, the problem there is that if they end up fighting, Show will almost certainly win. Rhodes has been mocking Show's WM losing streak, which is likely an obvious set-up for Show to beat Rhodes to score his first one-on-one victory at Wrestlemania.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Naa, I'd say Gabriel.
Show vs Rhodes feud would be boring.
Show being angry all the time, coming after Rhodes who runs away, and out of nowhere a kick or something.

RHODES VS GABRIEL it is!

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Show vs Cody, Show wins, anybody who doesnt want that to happen, wrestlemania would suck for you sorry.

Justin gabriel is talentless btw. Fact.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't want it to happen but I also think it will happen. But it's a match I don't care about, Rhodes losing pushes him to the main-event where he belongs and puts Big Slow in the mid-card, it's also no where near as big as Punk v Jericho or Rock v Cena so yeah I'm fine :).

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't want it to happen but I also think it will happen. But it's a match I don't care about, Rhodes losing pushes him to the main-event where he belongs and puts Big Slow in the mid-card, it's also no where near as big as Punk v Jericho or Rock v Cena so yeah I'm fine :).

even if gets pushed to the main event it would be to job for the title holders. I dont see rhodes holding the heavyweight or world title in quite a long time yet.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JR has reecntly said that Rhodes is destined for a WHC reign in 2012, I agree with him. You can't say you haven't been impressed with him recently can you? His mic work is exceptional at times and he's great in the ring.

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
I think he is a great performer it is not his fault that the writers have no ideas what to do with him. It was impressive how he gave the IC belt some prestige back. There are not many who are able to work as good in the ring as on the mic.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Show vs Cody, Show wins, anybody who doesnt want that to happen, wrestlemania would suck for you sorry.

Justin gabriel is talentless btw. Fact.

Explain why he is talentless?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Explain why he is talentless?

That's just JeebaK he posts random shit for fun. See this for further examples http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1976 .

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
That's just JeebaK he posts random shit for fun. See this for further examples http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1976 .

Dude's crazy!:facepalm: