Rhodes vs Big Show or Justin Gabriel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DBasher

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I like Justin Gabriel, I think he has a bright future and deserves a push. While he was kinda fueding with Rhodes a bit ago that died and now it looks like Rhodes is going to be fueding with Show...in my opinion Rhodes vs Gabriel would be a much better fued than Rhodes vs Show.
What do you guys think?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Justin Gabriel at Wrestlemania? Im starting to loose all hope for this forum.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
DBasher said:
I don't know about anyone else but I like Justin Gabriel, I think he has a bright future and deserves a push. While he was kinda fueding with Rhodes a bit ago that died and now it looks like Rhodes is going to be fueding with Show...in my opinion Rhodes vs Gabriel would be a much better fued than Rhodes vs Show.
What do you guys think?

NO! It should be Cody vs. Goldust for the IC at WM28!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As a big Cody Rhodes fan, I say forget Big Show AND Justin Gabriel. Have Cody face someone like Randy Orton except there isn't a lot of superstars that acquire Randy's role as this dude who puts over people amazingly.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
What would Cody gain if he beat Gabriel? Zero, none. On the other hand, if he beats Show, he could gain a lot. So, Show definitely.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But since when does Show put people over like Rhodes? I agree however, if Show was to lose cleanly then definitely Show even though the match quality would be lacking.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
^

nRyYG.gif

I believe this is Rhodes talking to Show 'bout WM matches, right? Correct me if wrong, I don't watch WWE often anymore, just here and there. If the match happens, there is no doubt in my mind who would get over in that match. Show ain't egomaniac, I believe.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly Cody Rhodes needs a big opponent in a PPV soon after Wrestlemania. I think it should be his year!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Exactly Cody Rhodes needs a big opponent in a PPV soon after Wrestlemania. I think it should be his year!

GOLDUST! Brother vs. Brother for the IC at WM28!

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I KNOW WWE NEEDED TO DO THIS!

I wanted that to happen too. But as far as i know Goldust turned it down because he didnt want to play second fiddle to Cody. And im glad he did. If Goldust does come back he should come back to win, not loose and make a mockery like booker T. My respect for the man has increased.

DBasher

Jobber
Reaction score
I wasn't necessarily talking about WM in was just talking a fued in general. At WM I agree that it should be Goldust vs Rhodes but I don't think that would happen. And when talking about fueding in general I think Gabriel would be better just because Rhodes vs Show would be a match of poor quality and whiles Rhodes is a great wrestler I think it'd be hard for people to believe that he could beat Show in a clean 1-2-3 victory.