Rhianna hits #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
***Official ECW One Night Stand PPV Thread***

onenightstand07.jpg

^^ That is the poster above (half the face of Bobby Lashley and Half the face of Marcus Cor Von)

I think Cor Von and Lashley will have a match at One Night Stand because Cor Von screws Lashley out of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.

Your Thoughts?

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh it seems pretty likely that Cor Von/Lashley will take place at One Night Stand. Finally, a ME feud from the ECW brand. The first since Lashley won the title in December.

I am all for a Cor Von push, I like his look and I feel TNA dropped the ball with him. He is also a 'believable' challenger for Lashley.

As for the rest of the card, who knows. When does the PPV take place?

hbk4894

Reaction score
***Official ECW One Night Stand PPV Thread***

it should be cor van vs lashley and rob van dam vs mr mcmahon and have rvd bt mcmahon and lashley bt cor van

The Ripper

Reaction score
even though i would love to see cor von/ lashley i just cant see it happenng since they seem to keep dragging the new breed to long but that should be gone soon, but then it seems like they wernt putting cor von over to much Striker had more screen time in my opinion WTF.

It has took way to long to even recognise the pounce.

so can you relli see them building him up that quick

PeepShow

If it happens, I sure hope Cor Von beats Lashley. I think he is a more plusible champion than Lashley is

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Idk I really hope ONS will be ECW related but sadly we ll probably see Cena vs Khali and Mark Henry vs Batista and shit like that.Although my ideal ONS at the moment would probably Marcus Cor Von vs Bobby Lashley for ECW title and CM punk vs Elijiah Burke:Extreme Rules.

C4

So it's WWE ONE NIGHT STAND now!
Well the Original Idea was just One Night of ECW and they changed the concept, well it's WWE ONE NIGHT STAND,

So The Name of this Thread should be changed to WWE ONE NIGHT STAND THREAD, Look at the poster Closely it says WWE ONE NIGHT STAND.

3lions

Reaction score
Yehhh everyone knows every single WWE PPV will be tri-branded. Nobody complained when the Raw or SD! branded PPV's featured other brands, so they shouldn't when it's an ECW PPV either.

It is simple how the Lashley/Cor Von feud begins: Cor Von costs Lashley the Title at JD. Then the feud begins. Umaga could then go back to Raw and Cor Von takes his place. Cor Von represents the NB and Striker is 'fed' to Lashley to show his dominance. Punk/Burke continue their feud through ONS. Everything is sorted.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually I see somekind of battle royale. Cor Von wins it with a huge pounce over the top rope.

RVD would make that shit look good.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Maybe that Pounce over the top rope will happen at the royal rumble next year if Cor Von's still employed.

Truth

Reaction score
Im looking for Vince vs Lashley (all ONS2 matches are Extreme Rules from what I read), but if not then Cor Von vs Lashley. If Vince/lashley does occur then I could see Cor Von and Striker vs Dreamer and Sandman loser goes home. just look at the JD poster with Kane, yet he doesnt have a match, this doesnt mean Cor Von will get a title shot. Burke vs Punk II likely to occur, and thats it for ECW. I hope we dont see Snitsky vs Cena, or well this would just be damn right funny, Snitsky vs Kahli extreme rules for the WWE title at ONS2. It would be the Heat jobber vs the man who couldnt even wrestle on live PPV because he was so bad and needed his matches edited...classic match it would be.

The Icon

Reaction score
I would like to see CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke vs. Tommy Dreamer and Bobby Lashley vs. Marcus Cor Von. DAMN! Dreamer and Sandman are the only Originals left.

Truth

Reaction score
Well who called it? Lashley vs Vince, yes it was me.
Well that obviously wont headline the PPV seeing as its WWE ONS, not ECW ONS. I expect Carlito vs Flair, that should be a really good match, Flair now a days is better off in a streetfight because he cant wrestle any more. Burke vs Punk which should be off the hook in extreme rules. Hopefully we see Orton vs Cena, I hope not Cena vs Kahli, doesnt make sense. Then I'm not too sure about Edge, but I'll say Batista and Henry is a triple threat. I can see Cor Von taking on Dreamer in a loser goes home match, and MVP taking on possibly William Regal, or a re-match with Benoit. And to top it off, a tag team match of some sorts. Hardys vs Cade & Murdoch most likely.

3lions

Reaction score
Looks like a replay of Judgement Day to me.

- Vince/Lashley = Boring. Same old shit.
- Edge/Batista/Henry = Rated R era begins with Edge defending against two oafs. Oh the joy.
- Cena/Khali = Boooooooo
- Punk/Burke = Haven't I seen this match like 5 times already?
- Flair/Carlito = See above

I have been really dissapointed with WWE's booking recently. I truely expected the tri-branded PPV's to be something special, but all have left me feeling dissappointed. I don't want to see Vince/Lashley or Cena/Khali or Edge/Batista/Henry. All matches are boring. The other matches have either happened back in 2005 (Flair/Carlito) or on ECW week in week out (Punk/Burke).

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Looks like a replay of Judgement Day to me.

- Vince/Lashley = Boring. Same old shit.
- Edge/Batista/Henry = Rated R era begins with Edge defending against two oafs. Oh the joy.
- Cena/Khali = Boooooooo
- Punk/Burke = Haven't I seen this match like 5 times already?
- Flair/Carlito = See above

I have been really dissapointed with WWE's booking recently. I truely expected the tri-branded PPV's to be something special, but all have left me feeling dissappointed. I don't want to see Vince/Lashley or Cena/Khali or Edge/Batista/Henry. All matches are boring. The other matches have either happened back in 2005 (Flair/Carlito) or on ECW week in week out (Punk/Burke).

I agree with what you have said except for the Punk/Burke as it supposedly had been happening week in and week out although it was the first time they vs'ed each other at judgement day and it was the match of the night in my opinion (not saying much because JD sucked in my opinion, but nonetheless stil a good match) i personally cant wait to see where this will go and how the feud will change, but then again thats just me.