Rhianna hits #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^^I can not beleive my eyes.

Did you seriously give Kane/Henry a higher ranking than RVD/Orton?

Kairi

Reaction score
Rihanna’s talent may lay in a hopeless place, but Ms. Fenty’s found love with the hordes of British fans who’ve taken her latest single straight to the top of the charts.
Full story below…

The Calvin Harris produced ‘We Found Love’ rocketed to the top of the Official UK Singles Chart – ahead of the debut of its accompanying video and full-on promotional push.

It’s some feat for the Bajan chameleon, whose musical identity remains an unsolved mystery. Still, her lack of commitment to an image, sound, or vocal coach haven’t hindered her cause; for ‘Love’ is her 6th UK chart-topper. And with her forthcoming LP ‘Talk That Talk’ serving as her 6th studio album in as many years, the 23 year old has, on average, had #1 single per project, per year she’s been out. Deserved? No. Impressive, still? You bet.

Tis just a shame UK’ers are snapping up her greasy fast food hits, instead of material with more “nutritional valueâ€￾.

Kairi

Reaction score
Rihanna in Trouble for Feeling Up Strippers
The pop superstar, 23, could not keep her hands off the topless performers — and even thrust her HEAD between one of the women's legs.

It needled the doormen at Stringfellows in London where Rihanna had gone with baseball star Matt Kemp, 27, and the rest of her entourage.

A source said yesterday: "Rihanna couldn't resist paying for a dance and loved watching the girls in action.

"Bouncers weren't happy as she was repeatedly touching them, ignoring all warnings.

"At one point she thrust her head between the legs of one of the dancers."

Rude Boy star Rihanna hired a private booth at Stringfellows on Wednesday.