Resident Evil/Biohazard 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
just got to the "Welcome to the family, son"

That crazy chick though....She took like 20 of my bullets

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
really want to get back into the action, but I need to be somewhere....

I think I left off last night around 20 minutes after the cop got killed. That kill was crazy, but I did see it coming. Have to say I didn't jump too much yet. I did get scared when I first saw the daddy before I entered the house because I thought it was a ghost. Other than that I've been doing fine. Took me 40 minutes to even enter the house doe :becky:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I keep thinking the Wyatt family with this game for some reason :/

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Started Madhouse difficulty...rage quit on Mia...I think I need to unlock everything else before doing this.
I believe someone completed a speed run in 90 minutes if I'm correct. Not sure if it was on Madhouse though. I doubt I can play it again after I finish it (Not this soon anyway)

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I believe someone completed a speed run in 90 minutes if I'm correct. Not sure if it was on Madhouse though. I doubt I can play it again after I finish it (Not this soon anyway)

Yeah I read that too, Madhouse difficulty with just a knife...What a guy. Here I am struggling to get a fucking head shot lol.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I did indeed finish it last night. Not the longest games around, but it does have good points. I do believe the first half is better than the last.

I never played these games before, but this seems like a different turn for the franchise. That's where I see people having the most problems. They don't seem to like the idea that this has the "Resident Evil" title. I mean, I personally don't care that much. Still, people seem to want this as its own game. Basically keep it away from the Resident Evil title. The boss battles were great to say the least. Maybe the last one was the more shitty one, but the others were good. Also, the characters were great. Everyone in the family did a great job, but I liked Mia the most here. The fact she could turn at any second made it for fun interactions with her.

The worst character by far was Ethan and that's the guy who we play as. He just seems too calm in all of this. He really doesn't have any interesting points to me other than the guy you're playing as. This is one of the big let downs in this by far I would say. Around the second half they bring in these monster things (Forgot the name), but they were a let down. I did feel like they took away from the earlier boss fights since they were so weak. A few gunshots to the head took care of them. I also didn't like the fact we left the house since for me that was the most scary part of the whole game. The first half was 100% more fun to me

Okay, the final parts of the game. We now discover what caused all of this and it's this little girl named "Eveline". I remember we saw her around the start, but this was one of the first times I remember meeting her since then. She's basically some sort of government weapon in the form of a little girl that went wrong. She basically took control of the Baker family and caused them to go crazy. She did the same thing to Mia I believe. The end boss fight shows us the old lady was also Eveline. That's the old lady who was sitting down the whole game. Anyway, we kill her and the backup arrive. Redfield (Who some people think to be Chris Redfield from the older games) arrives with backup. A lot of people think he isn't Chris though since he looks different here. I'm sure we'll find out more in the DLC "Not A Hero" which is free by the way.

Well, this game is good. It's one of the better games I've played in a while, but it does indeed still have its bad points. I would give it a 8/10, but it is still very good. I will indeed play the DLC to see how this story plays out a little more. Very good game. /SPOILER]

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Well, I did indeed finish it last night. Not the longest games around, but it does have good points. I do believe the first half is better than the last.

I never played these games before, but this seems like a different turn for the franchise. That's where I see people having the most problems. They don't seem to like the idea that this has the "Resident Evil" title. I mean, I personally don't care that much. Still, people seem to want this as its own game. Basically keep it away from the Resident Evil title. The boss battles were great to say the least. Maybe the last one was the more shitty one, but the others were good. Also, the characters were great. Everyone in the family did a great job, but I liked Mia the most here. The fact she could turn at any second made it for fun interactions with her.

The worst character by far was Ethan and that's the guy who we play as. He just seems too calm in all of this. He really doesn't have any interesting points to me other than the guy you're playing as. This is one of the big let downs in this by far I would say. Around the second half they bring in these monster things (Forgot the name), but they were a let down. I did feel like they took away from the earlier boss fights since they were so weak. A few gunshots to the head took care of them. I also didn't like the fact we left the house since for me that was the most scary part of the whole game. The first half was 100% more fun to me

Okay, the final parts of the game. We now discover what caused all of this and it's this little girl named "Eveline". I remember we saw her around the start, but this was one of the first times I remember meeting her since then. She's basically some sort of government weapon in the form of a little girl that went wrong. She basically took control of the Baker family and caused them to go crazy. She did the same thing to Mia I believe. The end boss fight shows us the old lady was also Eveline. That's the old lady who was sitting down the whole game. Anyway, we kill her and the backup arrive. Redfield (Who some people think to be Chris Redfield from the older games) arrives with backup. A lot of people think he isn't Chris though since he looks different here. I'm sure we'll find out more in the DLC "Not A Hero" which is free by the way.

Well, this game is good. It's one of the better games I've played in a while, but it does indeed still have its bad points. I would give it a 8/10, but it is still very good. I will indeed play the DLC to see how this story plays out a little more. Very good game. /SPOILER]

I agree with you about the second half it gets really tedious and the game could've used more enemy variety( dogs would've been nice in the courtyard even though I hate fighting dogs in RE games, too damn fast). The same people who complain about this game are the same who complained about RE4 which was the first complete overhaul of the formula, that game is one of the greatest of all time and not just according to me. Personally I'm OK with this style because odds are it'll only last another 2 games before they change it up again. If you want to try out another Resi' game I recommend Resident Evil Remake and 4.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to play this on Madhouse. I for some reason really want to play it again.

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Playing this now. My PC is acting up which forced me to exit. I'm trying to complete it fast since I saw most of the stuff on YouTube (Yes, that was very dumb. I thought I could get by without playing myself. I now know I shouldn't have done that lol)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Playing this now. My PC is acting up which forced me to exit. I'm trying to complete it fast since I saw most of the stuff on YouTube (Yes, that was very dumb. I thought I could get by without playing myself. I now know I shouldn't have done that lol)
texture quality to medium stops the weird lagging points. I had that problem myself and I saw a few people online did. There's a video about it somewhere, but that's all you need to do if you have the PC to run the game. Only setting I had to change out of everything

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Update: I basically started again, but I went with normal. Doing that because I want one more run before I go madhouse. I have to say I'm still having fun. Never did play something again right after finishing it.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
This game felt like a bit of a letdown but then again I did play it after Remake.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Update: I basically started again, but I went with normal. Doing that because I want one more run before I go madhouse. I have to say I'm still having fun. Never did play something again right after finishing it.

I suggest trying to beat it under 4 hrs on easy to get the unlocks. I heard they help alot.