Resident Evil/Biohazard 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

Can't wait for the 24th I'm so HYPE. This is probably the only game that I haven't watched gameplay for and that's only because I want to expirence it for the first time in all its horror goodness!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm guessing you hadn't played the demo then either if you're trying to stay blind about the game?

The precedent that the demo set was that this game is finally going back to survival horror, and I couldn't be more excited for that.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I'm guessing you hadn't played the demo then either if you're trying to stay blind about the game?

The precedent that the demo set was that this game is finally going back to survival horror, and I couldn't be more excited for that.

I played the vanilla version of the demo, I couldn't contain my excitement after seeing the reveal at E3. Staying away from "first hour/first 15 minutes" videos and the sub-reddit entirely. The game going back to its survival horror roots is what has me so pumped. After the utter shitfest that was Resident Evil 6 this is very much appreciated.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Been avoiding spoilers like the my life depends on it. Only thing I know for certain is that the game is short. It's also receiving 8-9/10 review scores on average and that makes happy. If anyone wants to discuss the game in all it's glory go ahead, I won't be checking back until after I either beat the game or rage quit somewhere in the first two hours...

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
In a short and completely spoiler free summary -

It's really, really good. I was not a big RE5 or RE6 fan at all, and this game is truly a return to what made RE great in the first place - the horror. It is a short game, but it's a terrifying mindfuck all the way through and would absolutely recommend any fan of the series that wasn't a fan of the direction the series was going in to pick it up, because RE is back.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I been watching the game being played on Youtube and that old woman is NUTS but so funny haha

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I went in as blind as I could be with expectations fairly high and It surpassed expectation. 9/10.

As of writing I still got maybe two hrs left but I had to just talk about this game. The first thing I appreciate is atmosphere, so disgusting and dense and personal, no room--not even the safe rooms felt safe. I had this constant sense of fear as I traversed the main house and every other area. RE games of the past kinda lost all the tension when you know you killed everything so walking around whatever area wasn't too bad but here...you never fucking know, and I loove it.

The enemies in this game, the Bakers, probably some of the best RE villains ever. Jack is my personal favorite for all of his banter and southern charm. I never thought I could be petrified yet simultaneously amused by a character but here we are. I dunno' an old man just cussing away while he beats me in the face with a shovel is just hilarious idk why. His wife is the holder of the very prestigious, " WTF" award, because boy! is she much worse than Jack. Not to mention her area is fucking annoying, I'm glad she kept the banter going though. I just love how they both talk to the player so vulgar and kinda threatening, really lifts some of the tension. Lucas is the absolute worst--just a straight douche. I have a feeling he and the Riddler from the Arkham games probably went to the same engineering school.

No Zombies but evolved Uroboros lookin' regenerators...nice. Too bad I suck at aiming and can't get a head shot...good thing I'm a master of the RE Juke.

The gameplay is alright, I'm not a fan of the running speed, whoever made the healing button R1 is an idiot, some of the enemies attacks were obviously meant for VR players...but those are minor grievances, I love this game.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How long is the story? I may rent it for 3 days to complete it since it seems good

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
This game man this game. I had to take a break last night as I started hearing things. IRL

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
PC or Xbox One? Does it work well on PC? My specs 100% can play it, but I'm not sure how the optimization is

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
In my experience the optimization is great, the PC port was very well done.

Then again, I have a PC that can run pretty much anything, so others experience may vary.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
In my experience the optimization is great, the PC port was very well done.

Then again, I have a PC that can run pretty much anything, so others experience may vary.
I basically have everything marked out for recommended other than the CPU. Although the CPU never causes any problems with big games like Mafia 3 and Black Ops 3 anyway. I'll try it out doe

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Installing it right now. I have never played a Resident Evil game before. Only horror game I ever remember playing was Until Dawn (Even if that counts as horror. Mostly killer with silly jump scares)

Man, I have a feeling I'm going to shit my pants considering I know nothing at all about this game (Not even a trailer or anything)

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Installing it right now. I have never played a Resident Evil game before. Only horror game I ever remember playing was Until Dawn (Even if that counts as horror. Mostly killer with silly jump scares)

Man, I have a feeling I'm going to shit my pants considering I know nothing at all about this game (Not even a trailer or anything)

Welcome to the family, son... Don't waste your ammo.