Regarding sock accounts and spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

For the record: KC Chucklez was strictly for E-Fed. Whenever I go to whos online I see things like google spider or Ask Jeeves spider. what the hell are those?

Wrestling Station

When we put forth the new rules I had hoped that it would lead to a greater enjoyment of the forum. And for a time it did. Now however things are getting ridiculously out of hand and certain members over the top spamming is beginning to hamper others enjoyment. This is not acceptable. This forum is for everyone and we will no longer tolerate the few spoiling it for the many. We re not going to change the rules back to what they were yet but if we cannot find common ground we will.
2h6yg51.jpg

Beer

there ned to be more sock acounts and also more trols and also cyber bulys and also cyber buly victums and also mor pron.

iamironman

Reaction score
ok sock acocunts covered

what aobut shoe accounts?

LOL HA HA

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What about blueberries? I suggest we begin by banning the above one.