Regarding sock accounts and spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
When we put forth the new rules I had hoped that it would lead to a greater enjoyment of the forum. And for a time it did. Now however things are getting ridiculously out of hand and certain members over the top spamming is beginning to hamper others enjoyment. This is not acceptable. This forum is for everyone and we will no longer tolerate the few spoiling it for the many. We re not going to change the rules back to what they were yet but if we cannot find common ground we will.

Wordlife

tbh, I'm sick of all these fucking alt accounts and whatnot. They try to be funny and shit, and instead just spam the hell out of the forum and cause arguments and whatnot. Just saying, I like what you did in the first place, but I agree 100%, its starting to get a tad bit outta hand

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well from now on any ridiculous sock account is going to be banned off the bat. And if it keeps going I'll ban all sock accounts.

And if I am forced to ban Dead E. Guerrero I will be very upset. :mad:

Wrestling Station

lol MS.
Dead E. Guerrero will be very upset with you more than you being upset about it :shifty: He wont be a happy corpse at all!

C4

I enjoy sock accounts quite a lot tbh.

At least it all puts life to the forum or else people complain 'OMG, WE DON'T HAV ENUFF MEMBERZ!!!11 FORUM IS DYING'

Wordlife

^lol C4

Man I don't remember the last time that was said exactly, but when that happened, all I could do was LOL :D

Wordlife

lmao... explain, cause I'm a little lost, wtf a sock member is?