Regarding sock accounts and spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

You're someone who faked his nan's death so he could make up an excuse of leaving a site because the "e-bullies" were too much for him.

Don't talk to me about being mature.

Wordlife

^So do I lol

And, I'm not gonna lie, I actually did too haha

Great One

Oh, it was actually you? Lol. Didn't read that before I posted. Faintly remember the Val Venis shit, but that whole ordeal over the internet was hilarious. Maybe he'll win the TNA title now that he's there?

This Guy

I enjoy sock accounts quite a lot tbh.

At least it all puts life to the forum or else people complain 'OMG, WE DON'T HAV ENUFF MEMBERZ!!!11 FORUM IS DYING'

Thats because you make most of them, and none of them are funny.

And when was the last time someone bitched about that.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yep around 2007. Then I was V.V. for like a week. V.V. which would actually mean Val Venis. I emailed everyone on the forum from a Val Venis email account asking them to vote for him on WWE.com so he could get a world title shot.

Holy shit! I remember getting that! That's hilarious.

G1 said:
Blister/Uncle Frosty, wasn't dumb, but whatever happened to him?
That's Dylan(FSD).

PeepShow

Yep around 2007. Then I was V.V. for like a week. V.V. which would actually mean Val Venis. I emailed everyone on the forum from a Val Venis email account asking them to vote for him on WWE.com so he could get a world title shot.

:lmao

I remember that. He ended up getting over 50% of the vote out of like 5 people.