Regal to manage Daniel Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'm against it because I'm certain they would go the comedy route, and while that would be funny, Bryan is already doing enough of that on his own and I don't want him getting labeled that way.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
As much as I would love to see Regal again, I don't think it would work with Bryan for all the reasons above.
Having him manage a low carder would be a good idea. They need more top tier guys with Punk, Cena, Sheamus,
and Del Rio being the only four they have at the moment.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I would love the duo but Bryan has "made it". He's a legit star and doesn't really need it. Put Regal someone that needs some direction like Hening or McIntyre.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah it is too late for this now, Regal could be a great manager but I see him as a even better communtator personally.

TheZig

Reaction score
It is pointless at the moment I think its more Bryan's respect for Regal, I don't think Bryan needs a manager currently as he is doing great on his own and turned out to be quite charismatic on the mic considering he wasn't known as a talker on the indys.