Recommend me a tv show, and Crayo will +10 rep you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If you haven't watched Arrested Development than that show. It has similar humor to The Office in terms of style, but it has a lot of weird scenarios. There was this other show, I forget the name, but it was about these people who got kidnapped in to a n abandoned town as an experiment, it's on Ne- oh it's called Person's Unknown. The last show I'll recommend is Jerimiah which is also on Netflix. It's a post apocalyptic survival kind of thing, kind of got sour in season 2, but pretty good none the less.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
If you haven't watched Arrested Development than that show. It has similar humor to The Office in terms of style, but it has a lot of weird scenarios. There was this other show, I forget the name, but it was about these people who got kidnapped in to a n abandoned town as an experiment, it's on Ne- oh it's called Person's Unknown. The last show I'll recommend is Jerimiah which is also on Netflix. It's a post apocalyptic survival kind of thing, kind of got sour in season 2, but pretty good none the less.

Ill check the last one out, i already mentioned that Modern Family is the new Arrested Development. Cant wait for the new season/movie coming out later.

Ill rep everyone when i watch the show, just so people dont bitch/moan.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Didn't know there were still TV shows left you haven't seen, Aids.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Watch the entire series of Who's the Boss? Take a shot every time Tony says, "eh oh, oh eh" or "Angeler" Take two shots every time Angela says "mother". You'll be hammered in under an hour.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Didn't know there were still TV shows left you haven't seen, Aids.

e914f63551638b90c5b0e3935785d449.gif

It's true, not many.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I pretty much watch the same shows as you.
Although my friend recommended me this show, although I have to still watch it.

3203cb3b821bf0f4f30a51ccae952e74.jpg

In Franklin & Bash, two young, fly-by-the-seat-of-their-pants street lawyers cause a seismic culture clash when they join a legendary, button-down law firm. Breckin Meyer plays Jared Franklin, who has a knack for connecting with jury and judge. Mark-Paul Gosselaar is Steven Bash, who loves sticking it to authority every chance he gets.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I pretty much watch the same shows as you.
Although my friend recommended me this show, although I have to still watch it.

3203cb3b821bf0f4f30a51ccae952e74.jpg

Zack from Saved by the bell? Deal.

Reactions: CM Punk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
@Crayo , +10 me. :dawg:

I +5'd you yesterday, will when i watch again in a few days.

@Crayo you owe a few people +10 here :pity2:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The Wire - considered by many to be the greatest TV show of all time. I think it's an acquired taste, as it's quite complicated, has a bazillion characters (hard to get into at first), plenty of social commentary but it does show equal time to several different points of view, from the police to the criminals they're going after through wiretaps (hence the title of the show) to the higher-ups, including the Mayor himself in latter seasons. One of the best things ever put on film, TV show or movie.

Breaking Bad - still has eight episodes to go this summer before it wraps up for good. A normal guy with a family finds out he has cancer, and because he's an overqualified chemistry teacher in high school (he's a chemistry genius in reality), he decides to start cooking meth to make enough money for his cancer treatment and for his family, in case he dies. His partner in cooking meth is a former student of his and his brother-in-law is a DEA agent.

The Shield - underrated show that never got the attention it deserved. An anti-gang/drug team called the Strike Team are very effective cops, but also dirty and the show is on one hand about normal cop stories having to do with the ST going after hardened criminals, but also about the drama of them possibly bringing about their own destruction through corruption. The latter is where the show's main drama lies, although the former is what carries the show from episode to episode.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
The Wire - considered by many to be the greatest TV show of all time. I think it's an acquired taste, as it's quite complicated, has a bazillion characters (hard to get into at first), plenty of social commentary but it does show equal time to several different points of view, from the police to the criminals they're going after through wiretaps (hence the title of the show) to the higher-ups, including the Mayor himself in latter seasons. One of the best things ever put on film, TV show or movie.

Breaking Bad - still has eight episodes to go this summer before it wraps up for good. A normal guy with a family finds out he has cancer, and because he's an overqualified chemistry teacher in high school (he's a chemistry genius in reality), he decides to start cooking meth to make enough money for his cancer treatment and for his family, in case he dies. His partner in cooking meth is a former student of his and his brother-in-law is a DEA agent.

The Shield - underrated show that never got the attention it deserved. An anti-gang/drug team called the Strike Team are very effective cops, but also dirty and the show is on one hand about normal cop stories having to do with the ST going after hardened criminals, but also about the drama of them possibly bringing about their own destruction through corruption. The latter is where the show's main drama lies, although the former is what carries the show from episode to episode.

Have been meaning to watch The Wire, and my buddy at work literally just told me Shield got #1 tv show on some random poll he saw on one of the sites he checks. +5. @Crayo you know what to do.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It depends what you like really, since I'm a fan of comedy shows I can only recommend you things like the IT crowd (english version) and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. Both shows I have watched and have really enjoyed! There is also Red Dwarf (Series 1-6 and 9) if you want a bit of a blast from the past. If you want more serious programming you could try Sherlock (BBC version) I've seen series 2 and it was pretty darn good, makes me wish i'd watched series 1. It's a shame i don't get time to watch many serious shows, I've been told Game of Thrones and Walking Dead are good, try those if you haven't already.