Recommend me a tv show, and Crayo will +10 rep you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Way too many +10's to give out, so you should all just +5 me instead.

070aef256f79683dd31771c8fc899a36.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Xanth said:
and between their bantering they manage to solve every case they're presented with.

[/align]

well fuck, major spoiler alert. Guess I won't bother watching.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
@AidsJohnson

The Booth At The End

It's about this man in the end of the caffe, and he gets "things done", so to speak. People come to him and have a wish. He says (doesn't demand, you can always quit, just proposes them a deal) if they do what the "book" wants, they get their wish come true.
Bottom line, it's about how far will people go to get what they want. To me, it's pretty fucking awesome. It's a 20 min episodes, and you'll pumped to watch another after the 1st one is over, I'm tellin you.

Trust me on this, you won't miss. Hell, if you don't like it, neg rep me.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
FBI Files is also a good documentary. It's a great way to see how the FBI investigate into finding the criminals such as, serial killers, killers, robbers, etc, it's a great programming and in my opinion it's an awesome program. You may have watched it, or still watch it, but I thought I'd put it out there.