Recommend me a tv show, and Crayo will +10 rep you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
His thread is full of bs. Pick a show, tell me the base point on it, and if i like it, @Crayo will +10 rep you, and i will even add 5 on top of it. 15 rep for one show should be easy, you say? No, i'm currently watched way too many as is.

I prefer documentaries (yes they count), comedies that arent aimed at little kids, thrillers (like murder cases etc) and am open to new shows. Do it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dexter is amazing, he's a serial killer who kills serial killers. There's always tension and a great antagonist every season. Plus there are boobs.

Walking Dead. I was a bit late to this party, but it's so good and addiction I've caught up to the whole series in two weeks. Action, suspense, drama, zombies, everything you'd want to see (except boobs)

Modern Family. Don't know if you'd be into this one, but IMO the funniest overall comedy on TV right now. If you've ever been in a family, or know a family, you can relate to most of what happens in this show. Plus Sofia Vergara is smoking hot!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Dexter is amazing, he's a serial killer who kills serial killers. There's always tension and a great antagonist every season. Plus there are boobs.

Walking Dead. I was a bit late to this party, but it's so good and addiction I've caught up to the whole series in two weeks. Action, suspense, drama, zombies, everything you'd want to see (except boobs)

Modern Family. Don't know if you'd be into this one, but IMO the funniest overall comedy on TV right now. If you've ever been in a family, or know a family, you can relate to most of what happens in this show. Plus Sofia Vergara is smoking hot!

Watch all 3, modern family to me is the new arrested development. Good family tv, with adult humor all up in it. All three women (the mini mila kunis is over 18 now :ksi: ) are just smoking hot.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Xanth said:

You must have missed reading the part where it says describe it for me, so i know what you are talking about. :mad2:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If you're into docs, I really enjoyed Planet Earth. The mini-series from the BBC on animals and life on Earth. Looks really awesome if you get it in HD. My favourite ep was the one that covered ocean life.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
All comedies.

How I met your mother.

Scrubs .

Two and a half men.

The big bang theory.

Modern family

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Psych_Logo.jpg

During his childhood, Shawn Spencer developed a remarkable talent for noticing the tiniest of details under the guidance of his policeman father. However, upon growing up he found it difficult to get a job, and spends most of his time using his skill to give the police anonymous tips. However, the tips are so good that some cops become suspicious that he is involved with the crimes himself. To clear his name Shawn finally settles on a career: he pretends to be a psychic. No one really believes him, but he continues to be so helpful to the police that they keep calling him in on cases they can't solve. Shawn soon brings his childhood friend Gus into his scheme, and between their bantering they manage to solve every case they're presented with.

[size=x-small]ps - there is a pineapple in every single episode[/size]

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Elementary.

Explain it? Think current day Sherlock Holmes with a female Watson, because that's exactly what it is. If you don't know about Sherlock Holmes then that sucks for you.

~Three Said That~

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only one i'll consider is Psych so far, as i've seen the others. Thanks for trying.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Elementary.

Explain it? Think current day Sherlock Holmes with a female Watson, because that's exactly what it is. If you don't know about Sherlock Holmes then that sucks for you.

~Three Said That~

This ill check out.