Real Life Friends vs. Internet Friends.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I don't have any friends, it was part of my twelve step process. Had to weed out people that were "bad" influences, and turns out everyone I work with or know, or seem to meet in general is a bad influence towards either drugs or alcohol and sometimes both, and just being around them makes me want to drink. :/

Dude, that's hard. Stay strong ....

The Viper

Reaction score
TBH, I'd rather have no real life friends than really bad influences so I feel ya on that.

Reaction score
I love my real life friends because we can get into all kinds of crazy shit together.

Online friends are great too, for cybering.

Wanna cyber?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I have one person outside of the internet that I consider a friend. Problem is, we don't get to see each other or hang out very often because of our schedules. I have more friends online.

As far as real life friends, I like the fact I could hang out with him if we found the time instead of looking at a computer screen and text. The problem with online friends is that one day they could just up and disappear without a trace and you will never know what happened to them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I still feel closer with people online then I do anything because where it's a better chance of them lying too you maybe I still feel easier talking to them about things then I would in person because I can't see them judging me and if's something negative I can easily just walk away from it and come back to that problem at a later date because they have no idea I've noticed it yet where in real life they would see you as they you it so it's harder to come back to later on because you'd seem weirder and make less friends.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Sometimes, internet friends are better than IRL friends. It can be easier talking to a 'stranger' than talking to someone who knows you really well and can easily judge your life.