Razor Edge Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
rewix9.png

breakingnews.gif

Big named wrestlers signed to R.E.W.

lash.jpg

The recently free agent Bobby Lashley has signed a contract with Razor Edge Wrestling. He is expected to debut at Razor Edge Wrestling upcoming show BLACKOUT.

billgoldberg.jpg

Bill Goldberg will be making his wrestling return in Razor Edge Wrestling. He will be attending BLACKOUT. No word if he is going to wrestle. Interesting enough to buy the live stream from the Razor Edge Wrestling website to see this mega event.

House Shows

Razor Edge Wrestling will begin housing house shows all around the country next week. Dates venues will be posted. Results will be posted on the site if unable to come. Razor Edge Wrestling is always better live in person. Come out and see all the stars of Razor Edge Wrestling live

Development Territory

pwa_logo.png

Razor Edge Wrestling has signed a deal with R.E.W. wrestler Booker T to make PWA a R.E.W. a development Territory seeing the stars of the future R.E.W. today in PWA. Rosters will be posted with the R.E.W. roster and results posted with the house shows results.

RUMORS

Rumors going around that the hardcore division might be canceled.

There are also rumors of a major womans wrestler have been contacted to wrestle in the newly created womans division.

Some people have reported Chris Hero calling in major superstar contracted by the W.W.E. at this time. No official word if he did, but this could give serious power to Hero's Army if anything works out.

therazar

Reaction score
rewix9.png

House Show

2.1.08​

Live From Ocean City Convention Center in Ocean City, Maryland
SOLD OUT 5,000 in Attendance

The show kicked off with Jake Bishop in the ring as he greets the crowd.

Cloudy vs Alex Shelly

Alex Shelly beats Cloudy after hitting a sunset flip after jumping onto the top rope. Winner: Alex Shelly

Kurt Angle walks out the curtains.

Kurt Angle: Tonight I am going to walk in that ring and take the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title from that loser who calls himself a champion, Chris Hero. I am the best wrestler in R.E.W. . So it shouldn't be a surprise I am going to be the Champion tonight. There has been many big signings in the last week. Inculding me, so you might ask yourself why should I be in the main event. Well send out anyone from the back and I guarantee Ill pin them in one minute.

Kurt Angle walks into the ring then waits there. Then music plays and Robert Roode walks out the curtains with his red and white robe. He then raises his arms as it falls to the ground. Then he walks into the ring.

Kurt Angle VS Robert Roode
Kurt Angle beats Robert Roode at 43 seconds after 3 Angle Slams. Kurt Angle poses as his music is played then walks backstage. Winer: Kurt Angle 0:43

Teddy Hart VS AJ Styles

AJ Styles and Teddy Hart battle a long match hitting many spots. The ending sees AJ Styles hitting a Spiral Tap. Winner: AJ Styles 14:02

Tomko VS Erick Stevens

After Eight Minutes into the match Erick Stevens rolls out and grabs a chair. He then unleashed a brutal attack on Tomko until Chase Stevens and Lance Hoyt came out to help. Winner: Tomko via DQ 9:32

Bobby Lashley VS Samoa Joe

Bobby Lashley and Samoa Joe have a classic battle. Very stiff wrestling. Bobby Lashley pinned Samoa Joe after a Dominator into the turnbuckle. Winner:: Bobby Lashley 16:47

Chris Hero walks out into the ring with Petey Williams, Teddy Hart and Erick Stevens. Chris Hero grabs a microphone.

Chris Hero:: Tonight when you fans see me beat the living crap out of the "Best Wrestler in the World" then there will be a new "Best Wrestler in the World", Chris Hero. I am going to beat Kurt Angle just like Lance Storm. Just like Jack Evans, Joey Mathews, AJ Styles, and soon to be Bryan Danielson at Blackout.

Petey Williams take the microphone from Chris Hero.

Petey Williams:: Even though Teddy Hart and Erick Stevens lost we sent Degeneration X a message. The message that at Blackout we will beat them into a puddle of there own blood.

Petey Williams is cut off by Kurt Angles music. Kurt Angle comes out the curtains. Everyone but Chris Hero gets out the ring. Kurt Angle slides in the ring and gets face to face with Chris Hero. The bell rings.

Kurt Angle VS Chris Hero
World Title Match

After a long grueling match Hero's Army entered the ring and attacked Kurt Angle. Even after being Disqualified they continue the assault. Chris Hero rolled out the ring and got a chair. He raises it up then brings it across the head of Kurt Angle. After a continuing beatdown Samoa Joe comes out to the ring. He starts to attack Chris Hero and the rest of Hero's Army. Hero's army backs away up the ramp.Winner: Kurt Angle via DQ. Total Time: 21:37.

Nigel McGuinness VS Giant Bernard VS Brock Lesnar

After a long hard hitting match Brock Lesnar pins Giant Bernard after a double powerbomb on Giant Bernard. Winner: Brock Lesnar Total Time: 15:54

The show goes off with Nigel McGuinness standing in the ring by himself with the crowd cheering him.

pwa_logo.png

The New Era Live 2.2.08
Live From Pinecrest High School, Southern Pines North Carolina
380 Fans in Attendance

* Ricochet Defeated TJ Mack
* Caprice Coleman Defeated Rhett Titus
* Kirby Mack Defeated Shane Hagadorn
* Cody Rhodes Defeated Andy Douglas
* Matt Sydal Defeated Amazing Red for the PWA World Title

therazar

Reaction score
Blackout

3ffbcccbaa.jpg

R.E.W. IV show
Live February 17 From the Grand Olympic Auditorium, Los Angeles, California
5,760 in attendance
Presented by STARBRUST

[YT]hHdecylwLS0[/YT]

Razor Edge Wrestling Presents BLACKOUT

Blackout starts with the R.E.W. video package. Then a live shot of the arena from outside. Then the cameras go to the arena where the fans are cheering loudly and going crazy. The camera runs up the front row and sees many celebrity’s . Then the cameras go to the announcers table where Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson are sitting behind the R.E.W. announcing table.

Scott Hudson:: Welcome TO BLACKOUT, what a crowd we have tonight for a show that will blow you away.

Mike Tenay:: You said it right Scott, tonight we will have Chris Hero facing Bryan Danielson for the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title.

Scott Hudson:: We are also going to see Razor Edge Wrestling first ever woman’s champion in Razor Edge Wrestling.

Mike Tenay:: It will be The Briscoe’s VS Motor City Machine Guns.

Scott Hudson:: And so much more tonight. Hey Mike, Did you see whose sitting in the front row.

The camera runs down the front row again.

Mike Tenay:: That’s Adam Sandler and those are the members of the band Killswitch Engage. The stars are really coming out to see the best wrestling available.

Music begins to play as the owner Jake Bishop walks out the curtains. He proceeds down the ramp. The fans cheer as he walks up the steps and get into the ring. He has a microphone with him as he addresses the crowd.

Jake Bishop:: Welcome to BLACKOUT. We are live in Los Angeles, California. In the Grand Olympic Auditorium. Are you ready for some of the best wrestling you have ever seen? That is what you get at ever Razor Edge Wrestling. Tonight we will see the first ever 15 man gunlate. The winner will receive the Title shot at Razor Edge Wrestling’s biggest show Razor Edge Mania. Live March 30th. Every thirty seconds a wrestler will enter. The last two wrestlers left will wrestler until a pinfall occurs no disqualifications. Eliminations occur when both feet touch the floor. Also at this time I would like to announce that Takeshi Morishima will not facing Samoa Joe tonight. Takeshi Morishima suffered an injury this past week. So in replacement will be the debuting Chris Jericho! So it will be Chris Jericho VS Samoa Joe in a match of both wrestlers debuting. Now let’s get to the action you fans paid to see.

The camera shot goes back to the arena where music begins to play. Robert Roode walks out the curtains as fog begins to go off. Robert Roode walks to the top of the stage. He raises his arms up as his coat falls to the ground. He then begins to march down the ramp.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Petersborough, Canada, Robert Roode.

Robert Roode slides into the ring and walks to the turnbuckle. He raises his arms as the crowd boos at him. Robert Roode gets a microphone.

Robert Roode:: I am tired of opening every show in Razor Edge Wrestling. I deserve a title shot. That’s why I am calling Chris Hero out here. To get my title shot. Rhino can wait until after I am the champion.

Music begins to play as Chris Hero, Petey Williams, Teddy Hart and Erick Stevens walk out the curtains. Chris Hero in the front. They stand on top of the ramp and watch down. Chris Hero grabs a microphone from Petey Williams.

Chris Hero:: Robert, After your match which I am sure your going to do fine in come backstage and we will talk it over. I feel you’re an accomplished wrestler and that if you joined The Hero Army you would get you shot at the World Title.

Robert Roode:: How do I know you’re not going to screw me over.

Petey Williams grabs the mic from Chris Hero.

Petey Williams:: Bobby, Remember me?

Robert Roode:: Its Robert now.

Petey Williams:: Remember the days of Team Canada. When we use to kick everyones ass and dominated the tag team division. You know that if you join Hero’s Army then you will start to win and go up the ranks. You will get a title shot at the World Title and then go on to be one of the best wrestlers in Razor Edge Wrestling.

Music begins to play as Hero Army spreads apart. Rhino runs out through the middle of Hero’s Army. Chris Hero watches on as the fans cheer for the charging Rhino. Rhino slides into the ring and his music cuts off before he is introduced.

Robert Roode VS Rhino

Robert Roode kicks at Rhino as Rhino entered the ring. Rhino stands up and the two begin to trade punches. Rhino getting bored of this runs into the ropes. He comes back charging at Robert Roode. Roode ducks under a clothesline. Rhino runs back into the ropes comes back but this time Robert Roode hits a spear. Robert Roode stands up, he looks down at Rhino then runs into the ropes. He comes back and puts his boot across the face of Rhino. Roode then looks down and grabs the hair of Rhino. He pulls him up but knocks him down with a clothesline. Robert Roode goes to the turnbuckle he looks at Rhino and runs towards him. Roode drops the knee across Rhinos face. Rhino rolls towards the ropes which he uses to pull himself up. Robert Roode walks over to Rhino. He reaches down and pulls Rhino up. He throws Rhino into the ropes. Robert Roode attempts a clothesline. Rhino ducks under turns around and punches Robert Roode in the face twice before kneeing him. Rhino then lifts Robert Roode and hits a powerslam. Rhino picks Robert Roode and throws him into the turnbuckle. Rhino runs over and rams his elbow into Robert Roode’s face. Rhino climbs onto the second rope and starts to punch Robert Roode. After 10 Rhino jumps off the ropes and runs to the opposite turnbuckle. He then starts to charge at Robert Roode. Rhino jumps and try’s to hit a gore but Robert Roode moves so Rhino runs into the ring post. Rhino gets stunned and starts to walk back. He stands up and puts his hands on his head. Robert Roode runs behind Rhino and wraps his arms around Rhino’s waist. Robert Roode then pulls backwards and hits a German suplex on Rhino. Roode stands up with a smirk smile. He walks to where Rhino is lying and kicks Rhino in the head. Robert Roode picks Rhino up but knees him in the gut. Then Roode turns around and runs into the ropes. He comes back to Rhino who is bent over. Robert Roode flips grabs Rhino’s legs and hits a sunset flip. Robert Roode holds the pin but Rhino rolls onto his feet. Robert Roode is sitting on the mat. He begs Rhino not to attack him. Rhino backs up a little runs and rams his knee into the face of Robert Roode. Roode grabs his lip as blood starts to come out. Rhino grabs him and throw him at the ropes. Robert Roode comes back at Rhino who clotheslines him to the mat. Rhino then picks Robert Roode up. He puts him in the corner and hooks behind him. Then Rhino launches him over head for a belly to belly suplex. Rhino throws his arms up in the air as the crowd cheers him on. Rhino then goes toward Robert. He picks him up. After Rhino punches Robert Roode, Rhino leans back and then runs towards Robert Roode. Rhino hits Robert Roode in the face with his elbow. Roode falls backwards into the ropes then comes back up. Rhino then charges and gores Robert Roode. Rhino stands up and puts his arm up high in the air. Rhino grabs Robert Roode and drags him to the turnbuckle. He gets on the second rope and pulls Robert Roode up into a Rhino Driver. Rhino jumps for the center of the ring and hits a Rhino Driver. Robert Roode comes down on top of his neck. Landing very stiff. Robert Roode blacks out as Rhino goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Rhino wins at 8:03. Rhino’s music plays as Rhino stands up in the middle of the ring as the fans cheer him on. He rolls out the ring. Then Erick Stevens , Petey Williams and Teddy Hart walk out the curtains looking at Rhino. Rhino begins to run as hard as he can towards Erick. Erick Stands there looking confused. Then Rhino leaps and hits a gore at the top of the ramp. Teddy Hart and Petey Williams start to attack Rhino. Rhino fights off Teddy Hart and Petey Williams but Robert Roode joins in. Robert Roode hits a big boot on Rhino. Erick Stevens stands up and grabs Robert Roode. He lifts him up and hits a powerbomb on the steel stage. Rhino lets out a deep scream of pain. Chris Hero walks out with a smirk look on his face. He steps across the throat of Rhino and shows him the title. Chris Hero then stands up and looks at Robert Roode. The two then shake hands as Robert Roode joins Hero’s Army. The Hero’s Army walks backstage as Rhino is left on the stage. Then the camera goes backstage into Bryan Danielson’s locker room where he is jumping up and down getting ready for his match with Chris Hero tonight. Then a video of Chris Jericho arriving at the arena and walking to his locker room. Then the camera goes to the announce table.

Mike Tenay:: What a match is about to happen. Jericho VS Samoa Joe here in Razor Edge Wrestling.

Scott Hudson:: I can’t wait this is going to be a match of the year………

Music cuts off the announcers as the camera points towards the entrance where fog is going off. Kurt Angle walks out in a black suite. He has a microphone as he stands at the top of the ramp.

Kurt Angle:: When I enter the ring tonight for the gunlate I am going to throw 28 guys over the top rope and pin one unlucky s.o.b., because there is nothing stopping me tonight from going to Razor Edge Mania and winning the Razor Edge World Title. I had a title shot in Maryland two weeks ago. I won the match but not the title only because of interfearnence from Hero’s Army. They knew I was going to win the title so those punks had to come in and cheat just so there boy friend didn’t lose his title. Well at Razor Edge Mania there won’t be any interfering. Jake Bishop stated the title will change hands through a dq.

Kurt Angle gets cut off by Samoa Joe’s music. Samoa Joe walks out onto the stage with a microphone.

Samoa Joe:: Kurt, I am about to face Chris Jericho. Then I am going into the gunlate and I am going to kick your ass. I am going to eliminate you first just because I CAN. I want the World Title around my waist. That’s the current goal. To kick ass until I get the prize everyone dreams about.

Kurt interrupts Samoa Joe.

Kurt Angle:: Joe, you do realize I have beaten you every time we met except once. The odds are in my hand. Tonight will just add to my record. I am the best wrestler in the world and you cannot challenge that.

Samoa Joe:: The odds are in your hand, in a six sided ring. But we have yet come face to face in a four sided ring. Which I will dominate you in it.

Kurt Angle:: Joe don’t you need to get in the ring. I heard Chris Jericho is coming to kick your ass.

Samoa Joe looks pissed off but turns and walks down the ramp. Kurt Angle then goes backstage.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from the Isle of Samoa, Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe slides into the ring and goes to the turnbuckle. He does a pose bring hand across his throat. Then jumps down. The lights go out. The screen begins a countdown. 10 . 9 . 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. BREAK THE WALLS DOWN. Chris Jericho is posing at the top of the ramp as the lights come back on.

Jerry Clark:: Now residing in Florida, Chris Jericho.

The fans cheer Jericho on tremendously as he walks down the ramp. Chris Jericho slides into the ring. He shakes Samoa Joe’s hand and the bell rings as the match begins.

Chris Jericho VS Samoa Joe
30 Minute Time limit

Chris Jericho and Samoa Joe lock up. Pushing each other into the ropes. Trading the control back and forth. Samoa Joe falls back into the ropes and attempts a clothesline Chris Jericho ducks under and as Joe turns around Jericho drop kicks him. Joe falls backward down onto the mat and rolls to the ropes. Chris Jericho gets up and walks over. He puts his foot on the throat of Samoa Joe and his hands down on the ropes. Then pushes down on the throat of Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe grabs Chris Jericho’s foot and somehow pulls him down by getting to his stomach. Samoa Joe locks in an Ankle Lock. Chris crawls towards the ropes. Samoa Joe drops his leg down across the leg that Joe has up in the ankle lock. Making it so Chris cannot move closer to the ropes. Chris Jericho rolls onto his back. Samoa Joe is force to let go or pin himself. Chris Jericho uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Samoa Joe is running at Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho launches Samoa Joe overt the top rope. Samoa Joe lays outside the ring . As Samoa Joe starts to stand up Chris Jericho runs into the ropes. He jumps on the middle rope and the backwards over the top rope coming on top of Samoa Joe. The fans go crazy after that move. Chris Jericho rolls Samoa Joe on to his stomach. Chris Jericho gets above Samoa Joe. Chris reaches down and grabs Samoa Joe’s legs and pulls up applying the Walls of Jericho on the outside. Samoa Joe taps repeatedly but it doesn’t count since they are on the floor. Jericho lets go but lifts Joe up. Chris Jericho then rams his shoulder into the stomach of Samoa Joe making him ram into the guard rail. Samoa Joe leans up and slaps Chris Jericho in the face. Jericho backs up a few then comes back and slaps Joe. Joe then starts slapping repeatedly until Jericho hits a drop kick. The dropkick throws Samoa Joe into the guard rail. Samoa Joe hits his head hard against the steel guard rail and lays there. Chris Jericho stands up and limps into the ring. He leans up against the rope to catch his breath. Samoa Joe finally enters the ring. The two star each other down. Samoa Joe punches Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho returns with a punch. Samoa Joe punches Chris Jericho so hard he falls backwards. Chris Jericho then runs and hooks his leg behind Samoa Joe’s and trips him. Chris Jericho runs toward the ropes jumps on the middle rope and then hits a lion sault. Chris Jericho stands up and goes to the top rope. He climbs to the top. Looks down at Samoa Joe and jumps out he hits a leg drop from the top rope. Chris Jericho rolls on top
| 1 |
| 2 |​

Samoa Joe gets his right shoulder up. Chris Jericho sits back on his knees. He stands up and runs into the ropes. Chris Jericho jumps onto the middle rope but doesn’t jump backwards. Chris Jericho turns around as Samoa Joe stands up to move out of the lion sault if Jericho went through. Jericho jumps down on the mat as Samoa Joe starts to run. Samoa Joe throws his arm up for a lariat. Chris Jericho goes down to his knees. He gets Samoa Joe in the firemans carry postions and then lifts up. With all his strength Chris Jericho throws Samoa Joe up and then hits a go to sleep. The fans go crazy after that move. Chris Jericho stands up and poses with his arms outward. Chris Jericho then gets Samoa Joe on his knees. Chris Jericho runs into the ropes then to the opposite ropes. Samoa Joe stands up as Chris Jericho comes back. Chris Jericho jumps up and hits The Codebreaker on Samoa Joe. Joe hits the ground stiff then lays out on his back. Chris Jericho stands up and goes to the apron. He waits for Joe to stand up before jumping to the top rope. Chris Jericho jumps out and hits a one handed bull dog on Samoa Joe. Chris Jericho exhausted lays next to Samoa Joe. Of course Chris Jericho gets up first. He goes over to Samoa Joe who is by the ropes. He kicks him before he puts an arm bar on Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe grabs the rope as the ref begins to count to 5. Chris Jericho releases at 4. Chris Jericho gets up but falls back into the turnbuckle. Grabbing the top rope to hold him up. Samoa Joe getting some energy runs towards Chris Jericho. Jericho stands up as Joe comes running. Joe jumps and hits a pele knocking Chris Jericho straight to the mat. Samoa Joe then tries to put the Coquina Clutch on Jericho. Jericho breaks it before its fully locked in. Jericho escaped by rolling out the ring. Samoa Joe gets up and watches Chris Jericho on the outside.

Chris Jericho slides into the ring but immediately rolls so Samoa Joe doesn’t stomp on him. Chris Jericho gets up and the two start brawling. Until Chris Jericho hits a Enzuiguri. Chris Jericho then runs towards the ropes comes back and slides into the side of Samoa Joe. Chris Jericho grabs Joe by the head and lifts him up. Chris Jericho attempts a pile driver. Samoa Joe counters by flipping Jericho over head. Samoa Joe lifts Jericho up and rams him in the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe runs at Chris Jericho and hits a big boot. Chris Jericho begins to fall forward as Joe grabs the head and hits a bulldog. Driving the head into the mat. Samoa Joe stands up and does a pose pretending to cut his throat. He lifts Chris Jericho up and sets him up for the muscle buster. He gets him over head but Jericho breaks Samoa Joe’s arms free and falls to the mat. He quickly runs into the ropes jumps on the middle and flies backwards driving his elbow into Samoa Joe’s face. The two lay on the mat breathing very hard. Chris Jericho stands up and runs towards the ropes he runs across the ring into the others. He jumps on the middle rope then backwards attempting a Lion sault. However Samoa Joe moves so Chris Jericho lands on his stomach. Chris springs up on his knees. Samoa Joe is up and running into the ropes. He comes back and kicks Chris Jericho in the face. The kick turns Chris Jericho around twice. Samoa Joe wipes the sweat out of his face. Samoa Joe goes towards Chris Jericho and lifts him up. He pushes Chris Jericho into the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe lifts Chris Jericho up onto the top turnbuckle. Samoa Joe climbs to the second rope and hooks his arms around Chris Jericho. Samoa Joe then falls backwards hitting a super belly to belly suplex. The crowd cheers loudly for that heroic feat. Samoa Joe slowly gets up using the ropes. He limps over to Chris Jericho. Joe kicks him in the head before running into the ropes. Samoa Joe comes running back. He jumps up and lands with all his weight on top of Chris Jericho. Samoa Joe stands up and walks to the turnbuckle. He holds himself up and waits for Jericho to get to his knees. Once Jericho does Samoa Joe starts running. Chris Jericho jumps up and hits a clothesline on Joe that turns Joe inside out. However this also hurts Chris Jericho. Jericho squeezes his own arm. Chris Jericho walks over to Samoa Joe and roll him over. Chris Jericho locks in the walls of Jericho. He pulls back as hard as he can. Samoa Joe tries to get to the ropes. Chris Jericho pulls him back to the middle. After over a minute Samoa Joe raises his hand to tap. Right when it is about to come down the bell is rung.

The crowd boos as they think Samoa Joe was screwed. Then Jerry Clark stands up as the ref runs over and tells him what to say.

Jerry Clark:: This match has ran over the 30 Minute Time Limit. And so now it is a draw.

Chris Jericho lets the submission go. Samoa Joe struggles to his feet. Chris Jericho walks to Samoa Joe and helps him up. Chris extends his hand and Samoa Joe accepts, the two shake then raise their hands in the air as Chris Jericho’s music plays throughout the arena. Backstage Jerry Clark is with Joey Mathews.

Jerry Clark:: Joey, Do you remember you last match in Razor Edge Wrestling.

Joey:: Do I remember? It was PAST,PRESENT,FUTURE where I was in the main event with Chris Hero. I had a shot at the title. But I lost. And so tonight I will win the gunlate then go to Razor Edge Mania and win the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title. That is what I intend on doing. The only problem is there is guys like Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in the same match. Well its time to show the world who Joey Mathews really is. The man the future world champion. I had my shot but was cheated out of it by Jack Evans. But tonight there isn’t going to be anyone stopping me not even Kurt Angle . Not even Chris Jericho can stop me. I am the future R.E.W. Champion.

Joey Mathew walks away as the camera goes back to the arena where the Motor City Machine Guns music are playing. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly come out the curtains doing their signature pose. The walk down the ramp as the fans cheer them along.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Detroit, Michigan. The Motor City Machine Guns.

The Motor City Machine Guns rolls into the ring as the crowd cheers. They run up to the ring and slide in. They run up the turnbuckle to the second rope and do the Motor City Machine Gun pose. They jump down as Gimmie Back My Bullets play through the arena. The Briscoe Brothers slowly walk out the curtains. They stand at the top of the ramp with the belts raised in the air. They then start walking down the ramp. They throw the belts in the ring.

Jerry Clark:: And your Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Champions, From Delaware, The Briscoe Brothers.

They jump up on the turnbuckle and are cheered loudly throughout the arena. They then hop down and go to the center of the ring where Motor City Machine Guns are. The ref raises the Tag Titles to show they are on the line. The bell rings as Jay Briscoe and Chris Sabin start the match out.

The Briscoe Brothers VS The Briscoe Brothers
Tag Team Title match

Jay Briscoe and Chris Sabin start out circling around. Chris Sabin locks up with Jay Briscoe then drops down and flips Jay Briscoe for a arm drag. Chris Sabin stands up and runs into the ropes as Jay gets up. Chris starts running at Jay, as Jay stands up completely Chris Sabin hits a dropkick knocking him directly to the mat. He rolls to the ropes as Mark Briscoe yells at his brother Jay. Chris comes running over. Jay moves so Chris runs in the ropes. Chris holds on so he doesn’t keep running. He goes and brings his arm across the back of Jay. Jay flinches then runs to the middle. Chris follows but regrets so as Jay turns around tackles Chris Sabin and begins to punch Chris. He stands up and pulls Sabin to his feet. Jay throws Sabin into the ropes as Jay goes for a clothesline. Jay hits Chris Sabin in the jaw and knocks him inside out. Jay Briscoe picks Chris Sabin up and puts him in the corner. Jay lifts him onto the top turnbuckle so Chris is sitting on it. Mark Briscoe walks over steps onto the second rope and grabs Chris Sabin. He hooks his arm over Sabin’s head. Jay then jumps to the mat and pulls Chris with him.Jay then falls to the ground hitting a vertical suplex. Jay Briscoe stands up and tag in Mark. Mark pulls himself to the top rope. He then jumps out for the center hitting a shooting star press to the back of Chris Sabin. Mark Briscoe stands up and slaps his chest and yelling MAN UP. He looks down at Chris Sabin’s limp body. Mark Briscoe lifts Chris Sabin up. He puts him in the turnbuckle. Mark Briscoe hooks his arm under Chris Sabin’s. Then Mark Briscoe runs dragging Chris Sabin, Mark then throws Chris Sabin into the opposite turnbuckle. Chris Sabin’s legs get caught in the top rope, so no Chris Sabin is hanging. Mark Briscoe runs and jumps up in the air. He brings his feet down across the face of Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin’s feet bounce out of the top rope and he falls to the mat. Mark Briscoe goes over to Chris Sabin. He rolls Chris Sabin onto his stomach. Mark Briscoe steps on Chris Sabin’s back. He grabs Chris Sabin’s arms and pulls backwards lifting Chris Sabin’s upper chest and up off the mat. Mark Briscoe holds this for dozens of seconds. Then he finially releases Chris Sabin. Sabin face drops onto the top rope when Mark Briscoe let go. Mark Briscoe paces around the ring waiting for Sabin to get up. Once Sabin does stand up Chris Sabin tackles his right leg taking him down again. Mark Briscoe lifts Chris Sabin up off of the mat. Chris Sabin is then thrown into the ropes by Mark Briscoe. Mark comes back and hits a lariat on Sabin. Mark Briscoe stands up and walks to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope and looks down at Chris Sabin. He then leaps out to Chris Sabin attempting a top rope leg drop. Chris Sabin moves and quickly stands up. Sabin then kicks Mark Briscoe in the back. Chris Sabin then tags in Alex Shelly. Alex Shelly grabs the head of Mark Briscoe as he was standing up. Alex Shelly then runs into the turnbuckle. He runs up the second and top rope and then does a backflip hitting a reversed bulldog on Mark Briscoe. Alex Shelly gets on Mark Briscoe and puts Mark into a chicken wing armbar. Alex Shelly holds this until Mark Briscoe gets his foot on the bottom rope. Alex Shelly stands up he does the Motor City Machine Guns pose before going back down on Mark Briscoe. Alex Shelly then puts a Boston Crab on Mark Briscoe. Alex pulls back as hard as he can trying to make Mark Briscoe tap out. This is not the case. Mark Briscoe refuses to tap. He will not drop the glory of being the Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Champion. So Alex Shelly lets go. He lets Mark Briscoe get up. Alex runs into the ropes and comes back with his feet off the ground hitting a dropkick. Mark falls into the ropes but comes back and hits a huge lariat. Mark Briscoe and Alex Shelly lay in the center of the ring tired.

Mark is the first one to get up. He runs over to his brother Jay and tags him in. Also Alex Shelly tags Chris Sabin in. Chris Sabin and Jay Briscoe meet each other in the center of the ring with dropkicks. They both get up and in the fighting stance. The camera zooms out as the crowd claps. Then Sabin runs into the ropes as Jay goes to the center of the ring. Chris Sabin comes back towards Jay . Chris Sabin jumps for a cross body but Jay catches him. Jay then turns him and hits a powerslam. Jay then turns to the ropes. He runs jumps onto the tope rope from the mat and then jumps backward hitting a moonsault. The crowd goes crazy as Jay Briscoe stands up. Jay lifts Chris Sabin up off the ground and works him towards the ropes. Jay Briscoe knees Chris Sabin so he bends over. Jay lifts Chris Sabin up so Chris Sabin’s back in on his right shoulder. Jay then runs and launches Chris Sabin at the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin’s head hits the steel top. Chris Sabin bounces off and falls to the floor outside. Jay Briscoe goes to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope. He stands there looking down. He doesn’t see Alex Shelly running to the rope. He jumps onto the top rope. As Jay Briscoe jumps Alex Shelly hits a mid air spear. The crowd jumps off their feet for this move. The crowd electrifies for the move Alex Shelly preformed. Shelly stands up as the crowd cheers him. Him and Chris Sabin lift Jay Briscoe up. Then both hook there air and hit a vertical suplex onto the outside. Mark Briscoe enters the ring and runs to the turnbuckle. He jumps and hits a cross body coming down on top of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly. Mark Briscoe stands up. He falls to his right knee. He puts his right hand up and then is helped up by his brother Jay Briscoe. Jay Briscoe grabs the guard rail and pulls it closer. Mark Briscoe puts Alex Shelly against the guard rail. Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe lift Chris Sabin so half of Sabin is on both Briscoe’s shoulder. They run and launch Chris Sabin into Alex Shelly. Mark Briscoe pulls Chris Sabin outward closer to the ring. Jay Briscoe gets on the apron. He goes to the top rope and looks down. The crowd cheers him on. He jumps up and hits shooting star press onto the floor. Mark Briscoe grabs Chris Sabin and throws him into the ring. Mark Briscoe grabs Chris Sabin and puts him in the corner. Mark lifts him up to the top rope as Mark steps onto the second rope. Mark then jumps and extends his legs outward then jumps up and hooks his legs around Chris Sabin’s neck to hit a hurrancanrana. But Chris Sabin locked his legs around the ropes so he doesn’t fall. Chris Sabin goes to the top rope and jumps, he hits a super sit out powerbomb. Chris Sabin gets up and falls into the ropes. He grabs them to hold him up. Alex Shelly crawls into the ring. Alex Shelly runs as Mark and grabs him. He lifts him up. He holds his legs around his upper torso so Mark Briscoe’s head is over Shelly’s shoulder. Chris Sabin goes outside onto the apron. He pulls himself onto the top rope. Chris Sabin then jumps towards Mark and Alex. Chris Sabin kicks Mark Briscoe’s head making Mark and Alex turn. Alex then slams Mark onto his back. Alex Shelly then locks in a Shellshock on Mark Briscoe. Mark Briscoe is only seconds away from tapping and can’t get out of this move. The Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Titles are about to come to the Motor City Machine Guns. After 18 seconds of this move Mark Briscoe raises his hand. Then Jay Briscoe jumps over the top rope and kicks Shelly in the face. Shelly has to drop the move. Chris Sabin tries to drop kick Alex Shelly but Jay Briscoe moves out the way and kicks him in the face. Jay Briscoe kicks Chris Sabin out of the ring. Jay goes to the top rope as Mark lifts Alex Shelly up and hits a sidewalk slam. Jay then jumps a hits a diving leg drop. Mark Briscoe covers Chris Sabin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

The Briscoe’s retain the Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Titles. Gimmie Back My Bullets plays as The Briscoe’s stand up with the titles raised in the air. They celebrate in the ring as a promo airs for Razor Edge Mania. Then back to the ring where AJ Style’s music plays. Fog starts going off as AJ walks through the curtains. He lifts up the hood and looks throughout the arena. He then countinues to walk to the ring. He high fives fans as he goes to the ring. He slides into the ring takes his hood off and throws his arms out.

Jerry Clark:: From Gainesville, Georgia, AJ STYLES.

AJ Styles is cheered loudly throughout the arena. Then music begins to play as Naomichi Marufuji walks out through the curtains. Some fans cheer as Naomichi Marufuji raises his right hand. Naomichi slides into the ring.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Japan, Naomichi Marufuji.

AJ Styles shakes Marufuji’s hand to show respect. Music begins to play as Jack Evans walks out the curtains. The fans boo him as he walks down the ramp cockily.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from P-town, Jack Evans.

Jack Evans jumps up on the apron. He then jumps up onto the top rope spins and hits a back flip. His music stops as Jay Lethal’s music begins to play. Jay Lethal walks out the curtains. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Jerry Clark: And finally, From Elizabeth, New Jersey, Jay Lethal.

Jay Lethal shakes hands with Naomichi and AJ Styles. The bell rings with Naomichi Marufuji and Jack Evans starting off.

AJ Styles VS Jay Lethal VS Naomichi Marufuji VS Jack Evans
Four Corner Survival

Naomichi and Jack Evans lock up. Naomichi falls down hitting and arm drag. Jack Evans gets up quickly runs and jumps on the back of Naomichi who is on his knees. Jack Evans then hits a shooting star press to set the tone of the match. Jack Evans waits for Naomichi to get up. AJ Style sticks his hand out wanting the tag. Naomichi gladly walks over and tags AJ in. AJ styles and Jack Evans lock hands. They battle over strength. Jack Evans jumps up and places his feet on AJ Styles chest breaking the lock of the hands. AJ Styles then hits a standing dropkick once Jack stands up. AJ goes down on Jack and puts a simple double arm bar on him. AJ releases as Jack gets his foot on the bottom rope. The two then meet in the center of the ring. They lock hands again. AJ Gets Jack on his knees. AJ twists Jack’s arm across his upper chest and goes behind Jack. AJ puts his feet under Jack’s legs and then falls backwards. Jack yells in pain. AJ Styles lets the arm go so Jack falls face forward. AJ Styles backs up into the turnbuckle where they have been working. As Jack lies on the mat AJ goes to the top rope. AJ jumps outward and turns his body. AJ reaches in between his legs then up and lands on Jack Evans hitting a frog splash. AJ stands up and poses as the crowd goes crazy. AJ Styles then runs to the ropes. Jay Lethal tags himself in. AJ Styles stops running and looks back at Jay Lethal obviously pissed off. AJ walks out the ring and on the apron. Jack Evans gets up and runs towards Jay Lethal. Jack jumps up looking for a leg lariat but Jay jumps down to the mat. He then jumps up and as Jack Evans gets to his knees Jay kicks him. Jay them kicks him in the chest again. Jay grabs Jack’s head and then pulls him to his feet only to fall back into a ddt. Jay Lethal picks Jack Evans up. Jay Lethal makes him bend over. Jay puts his arm through Jack’s arm and on his back. Jay Lethal then pulls Jack and launches him for a variation of a suplex. Jay goes over to Jack Evans. Jay Lethal rolls Jack Evans on his side. Jay Lethal grabs Jack arm and pulls it across Jack’s neck. Jay Lethal puts his knee into Jack’s back. Jay pulls backward. The crowd cheers Jay Lethal on. Jay pulls this back before Naomichi Marufuji runs in and breaks it so Jack Evans doesn’t tap. Jay Lethal rolls onto his knees as Naomichi Marufuji kicks Jay in the face. The fans boo him as he walks out the ring. Jay Lethal stands up grabing his cheek. Jay Lethal turns around and sees Jack Evan coming at him mid air. Jack has both feet extended and connect with Jay Lethal’s chest. Jack Evans walks over and tags in Naomichi Marufuji. Marufuji runs in and slides into Jay Lethal. Naomichi jumps up and goes to the second rope. He sits on the top rope and waits for Jay Lethal to stand up. Once Jay Lethal does stand up Naomichi jumps out. He grabs Jay Lethal’s head and pulls it against his knees. Then Naomichi hits the mat with Jay Lethal’s head driving into his knees. Jay Lethal falls down and doesn’t move. Naomichi Marufuji goes outside the ring. He jumps onto the tope rope then out and hits a springboard leg drop. Naomichi Marufuji then goes to work on Jay Lethal’s legs. Marufuji hooks his arm around the bottom of both legs and then the neck of Jay Lethal. Naomichi Marufuji then puts his knee into Jay Lethal’s back. Naomichi then falls onto his back. Jay Lethal screams from the pain shooting across the abs area. AJ Styles jumps over the top rope runs and kicks Jay Lethal off of Naomichi Marufuji. AJ Styles lifts Naomichi up and knees him in the gut. AJ Styles lifts him up for a Style’s clash but Jack Evans jumped up on the top rope then hits a dropkick. AJ flips over so Naomichi is on top. Jack Evan’s runs and dropkicks Jay Lethal. Naomichi Marufuji stands up. Jack Evan’s falls back into the ropes comes back and hits a leg lariat on Naomichi. AJ Styles stands up and runs toward Jack, Jack ducks under a clothesline. AJ runs into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles jumps on the top rope before coming in contact. Jack Evan’s turns around to AJ Styles doing a backflip. He lands with his arm around Jack Evans. AJ Styles then falls backward hitting a reverse ddt.
Everyone is laid out in the ring as the ref tries to restore order. The ref gets AJ Styles and Jack Evans to roll out to the floor. Naomichi Marufuji gets up before Lethal. Naomichi gets behind Lethal. As Lethal gets up Naomichi runs up and hits a German suplex into the turnbuckle. Naomichi gets up lets out a yell and a pose. Then he goes to Jay Lethal and puts him on the top rope. Naomichi Marufuji gets on the second rope. He grabs Jay’s right arm. Naomichi kicks his foot around the arm and flips Jay Lethal off the top rope. Naomichi still has the arm and is pull back making Jay Lethal raise his hand. But Jay Lethal gets his leg on the bottom leg. Naomichi gets up and goes to the top rope. He stands there. Then out of no where AJ Style’s is on the apron and then hits a pele knocking Naomichi Marufuji off the top rope. Naomichi lands on the top rope and flips off of it. AJ Style climb on the top rope. He then jumps and hits a spiral tap on Jay Lethal. AJ Styles goes down for the pin. The ref stops it because AJ Styles isn’t the legal man. AJ Styles walks out the ring. He then bends over and tags Naomichi in. AJ Styles walks in the ring. He bends down to pin but suddenly Jack Evans jumps off the top rope grabs the head of AJ Style’s and hits a bulldog. Jack Evans runs into the ropes he comes back and hits a standing moonsault. Jay Lethal gets up. Jay walks over and hits a leg lariat. Jay Lethal goes to the top rope. He waits for Jack Evans to stand up before hitting a missile toe dropkick. Jay Lethal stands up and turns around to a enzuguri from AJ Styles. AJ Styles then goes back to the top rope. He jumps out and hits a frogsplash. AJ Styles covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Naomichi Marufuji runs in and slides into Jay Lethal. Naomichi Marufuji turns around to Jack Evans hitting a spinning toe kick. The ref makes Jack Evans get out the ring. He pushes Naomichi to the ropes. AJ Styles runs into the ropes comes back and jumps up in the air. He then comes back down with his hand across the face of Jay Lethal. AJ Styles picks Jay Lethal up. AJ throws Jay into the ropes. Jay comes back does a forward roll under a clothesline. As AJ Styles turns around Jay Lethal does a backflip landing on AJ Styles. Instead of falling Jay locks his legs around the neck and spins and launches AJ Styles across the ring. Jay Lethal stands up and tags in Jack Evans. Jack Evans instantly goes to the top rope. Jack Evans jumps up and hits a 720 splash on AJ Styles. Naomichi Marufuji runs in and drop kicks Jay Lethal so he doesn’t even try pinning AJ Styles. AJ Styles gets up and dropkicks Jack Evans into Marufuji. AJ Styles goes to the ropes and walks outside. He grabs the top rope and waits for Jack Evans to stand up. Once Jack Evans does AJ Styles jumps up and then out and brings his fist across Jack Evans face. Naomichi rolls out to the floor. AJ Styles then gets behind Jack Evans. AJ Styles then puts Jack Evans into a Texas Cloverleaf. AJ Styles pulls the legs up as much as he can. AJ Styles drops it and then runs into the ropes. As Jack puts his arms down rising him slightly AJ Styles comes running across his back. AJ Styles jumps on the middle rope and then turns mid air and brings his feet across Jack Evan’s back. AJ Styles grabs Jack Evans and throws him into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles punches him twice before going backwards. AJ Styles then runs toward Jack Evans and then runs up Jack Evans body and does a backflip. AJ Styles then runs and raises his leg up and brings it across Jack Evans face. AJ Styles hits a vertical suplex on Jack Evans as he is falling forward. AJ Styles holds Jack Evans up in the air letting the blood go to his head. AJ Styles then falls back down onto the mat. AJ Styles stands up and poses. The crowd cheers for him. AJ Styles picks Jack Evans up off the ground. AJ Styles knees him in the gut and then lifts him up. AJ Styles then jumps to the ground and hits a styles clash. The crowd erupts with cheers. AJ Styles goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Jay Lethal runs in and kicks AJ Styles off Jack Evans. Jay Lethal grabs Jack Evans and hits a belly to belly suplex. Jay Lethal then goes out the ring. Jack Evans begins to crawl toward Naomichi. AJ Styles grabs his legs and pulls him back to the center of the ring. AJ Styles picks Jack Evans up. AJ puts his head in between the legs of Jack Evans. AJ lifts up putting him in a electric chair. AJ Styles falls backwards and connects the move. AJ Styles sits up and catches his breath. AJ Styles and Jack Evans both get up. AJ punches Jack Evans and then Jack Evans punches Styles. AJ Styles comes back with a punch. Jack Evans raises his foot then kicks it backward. He flips and kicks AJ Styles in the head. Jack Evans then runs and tags in Naomichi Marufuji. Marufuji runs in and brings his elbow across the head of AJ Styles. Naomichi Marufuji lifts AJ Styles up. Marufuji pushes AJ Styles into the turnbuckle. Marufuji pushes AJ Styles to the top rope. Naomichi stands on the middle rope. Naomichi Marufuji then jumps up on the top rope hooks his arms through AJ Styles and then on the neck and throws him backwards for a tiger suplex. The crowd goes crazy as they hit the mat. Naomichi Marufuji lifts AJ Styles up on his knees. Naomichi Marufuji then kicks AJ Styles in the face. Blood starts to come out of AJ Styles mouth. Naomichi Marufuji folds AJ Styles legs. Naomichi puts his leg over the start of the foot so they don’t go back. Naomichi then puts a crossface on AJ Styles. AJ Styles yells in pain. Naomichi Marufuji lets go after AJ Styles doesn’t tap. Naomichi Marufuji goes to the tope rope and waits for AJ Styles to get up. Once AJ Styles gets up Naomichi jumps out and hits AJ Styles in the face yet again. AJ Styles flies backwards. Naomichi stands up walks over to AJ Styles. He puts his foot in AJ Styles throat. The ref begins to count to break the hold. Naomichi lets go at 4. Naomichi lifts AJ Styles up and throws him into the ropes. Naomichi jumps as AJ Styles comes back and grabs AJ Styles head and bring it to his knees and hits the mat. AJ Styles goes back to his feet stunned before falling down to the floor. Naomichi Marufuji goes to the top rope. He turns his back to AJ Styles and then jumps backward. He hits a moonsault. Naomichi Marufuji covers him but Jack Evans and Jay Lethal enter the ring. Jay slides into Naomichi. Jack Evans hits a double leg drop on Jay. Naomichi hits a step enzuguri on Jack Evans. Jack Evans rolls out the ring to the floor. Naomichi kicks Jay Lethal out to the floor. Naomichi Marufuji lifts AJ Styles up off the ground. He goes for a powerbomb but AJ Styles counters and punches Naomichi. Naomichi Marufuji bends over. AJ Styles then sets Naomichi up for a styles clash and hits it. AJ Styles covers Naomichi Marufuji.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

AJ Styles wins the Four Corner Survival. His music hits as the crowd cheers him. AJ Styles rolls out the ring and slowly walks up the ramp. The rest of the wrestlers sit there looking angry. Then the camera goes backstage where Chris Hero is walking through the hallway with the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title around his waist. Then to the announcers where Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson are sitting at the table.

Scott Hudson:: Right now the 15 man Gunlate. With the winner going to Razor Edge Mania.

Mike Taney:: This means 15 wrestlers will have the chance tonight to answer their dreams of maineventing the big show. Maineventing for the World Title.

The camera then turns to the ring where Jerry Clark is standing.

Jerry Clark:: Now, The Gunlate to determine the Number One contender to the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title. The winner going to the main event to face the champion. Every 60 seconds a superstar will enter the ring. Random drawings have determine when they enter the ring. This will continue until all 15 wrestlers are in the ring. In order to eliminate both feet must go over the top rope and touch the floor. Once there is two superstars left it will be a regular match with a pinfall or submission to win. Now two wrestlers will come out and start the match.

Music plays as Nigel McGuinness walks out the curtains. The fans cheer as he poses. He walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from England, Nigel McGuinness.

Nigel goes to the turnbuckle and puts out his hands and flexs. Music then starts to play again as Abyss slowly walks out the curtains. He walks down the ramp and up the stairs. He gets in the ring and squeezes his arms together.

Jerry Clark:: From parts unknown, ABYSS.

15 Man Gunlate​

Nigel McGuinness punches at Abyss. Abyss falls back slightly then runs and tackles Nigel McGuinness to the ground. Abyss stands up and poses as the crowd cheers him. As he turns around Nigel McGuinness hits a lariat. Nigel McGuinness stands up and the crowd cheers him. He backs away from Abyss. As Abyss gets up Nigel McGuinness runs into the ropes. He comes back and throws his boot up hitting a vicious big boot. Nigel McGuinness then puts his foot down across the face of Abyss, he then puts all his weight on that foot. Nigel then bends over and picks Abyss up. Nigel puts Abyss on the ropes. Then Nigel runs into the ropes comes back and tries to do a big boot but Abyss moves. Nigel is halfway in the ring and on the apron. Abyss then clothesline Nigel. Nigel falls on the apron. Abyss thinks Nigel is eliminated and turns around. A few seconds later Nigel clips Abyss’s leg and makes him fall down.

1​

Lance Storm walks out the curtains and runs down the ramp. He slides in the ring. Lance Storm runs and spears Nigel McGuinness. Lance Storm runs into the ropes comes back and drops and elbow on Nigel’s face. Lance Storm picks Nigel up and is about to pile drive him but Abyss comes and grabs Lance Storm. He throws Lance into the ropes. As Lance comes back Abyss big boots him. Lance Storm try to grab it and counter but Abyss leg overpowered him. Nigel comes back and pushes Abyss into the ropes. He tries to dump Abyss over the top rope. Lance Storm runs over and tries to help. Abyss then throws both of them off of him. Abyss then grabs Lance Storm lifts him up and choke slams him in the center of the ring. Then Abyss runs into the ropes comes back and hits a big splash. He then stands up and poses as the fans cheer him. Abyss then walks over to Nigel McGuinness picks him up. Abyss lifts Nigel off and goes to the ropes. Nigel turns though and hits a arm drag. The ring shakes violently when Abyss lands.

1​

Eric Young walks out the curtains. He poses before running down the ramp. Eric Young slides in the ring. He then walks over to Lance Storm. He extends his hand to help him up. Lance Storm grabs it and then rolls flipping Eric Young. Lance Storm then grabs Eric Young’s feet and crosses them. Then Eric Young grabs the feet and pulls back. Eric Young yells in pain and tries to tap out. Eric realizes he can’t tap out and starts to yell. After a while Lance Storm lets Eric young go. Eric Young crawls across the ring to the turnbuckle. Nigel McGuinness and Abyss are going at it. Nigel gets punched by Abyss so Nigel spears Abyss. Nigel gets up and runs into the ropes. As Abyss sits up Nigel brings his foot across Abyss’s face. Nigel McGuinness grabs Abyss by the throat and lifts him up. Nigel then falls back into the ropes and comes back. Nigel McGuinness hits a lariat knocking Abyss inside out. Nigel McGuinness poses before going back down on Abyss. Nigel starts to punch as the countdown clock reappears.

1​

Click Click, Boom Boom Boom erupts from the speakers as Homicide walks out the curtains. The crowd cheers Homicide as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He starts to punch at Eric Young. Homicide punches him three time then spins around getting pumped up by the fans in attendance. He then runs back over to Eric Young. He hooks his arm through Eric’s. Homicide then lauches him to the center of the ring. Homicide doesn’t stop. He goes down punching and kicking Eric Young. Homicide stands up rips his shirt off and throws it at the crowd. Out of nowhere Abyss clothesline Homicide. Lance Storm stands up. He waits for Eric Young to stand up. Once Eric Young stands up Lance Storm superkicks him. Eric Young goes over the top rope and is eliminated. Abyss picks Homicide up and gives him a chokeslam. Homicide rolls in pain. Abyss is then knocked down by Lance Storm who hits a standing dropkick. Lance Storm goes down on Abyss and puts him in a Boston Crab. Lance Storm pulls Abyss’s legs as high as he can. After a while Abyss drives his legs to the mat. This smashes his knees into the mat.

1​

Alex Shelly runs out through the curtains. Alex Shelly runs into the ring and starts to brawl with Homicide. Lance Storm and Nigel McGuinness are working on Abyss. They have him in the corner as they both take shots at him. Homicide and Alex Shelly go over there and help. Everyone tries to throw Abyss over the top rope but can’t. So they start to fight each other. Homicide runs into the ropes comes back and hits a crossbody that knocks everyone down. Homicide is the only one up so he goes to the top rope. As he jumps Abyss stands up and catches him. Abyss then throws him over the ropes and to the floor. The ref goes and check to see if he is ok. Homicide gets up and limps away. Abyss then picks Nigel McGuinness up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Abyss grabs the ropes that connect at the turnbuckle, he then pulls himself into Nigel McGuinness squashing him inbetween the turnbuckle and Abyss. Abyss then grabs Nigel by the neck and throws him out to the center of the ring. Abyss runs and jumps up he comes down and hits a big splash. Abyss slowly gets up and turns around once he does he is met with a boot. A boot that belongs to Lance Storm who supperkicks him. Abyss falls backward and lands on top of Nigel McGuinness. Alex Shelly runs and hits a bulldog on Lance Storm.

1​

Music begins to play as KENTA runs out the curtains. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He stands behind Alex Shelly who is trying to stand up. Kenta then kicks Alex Shelly in the back. Alex Shelly yells and grabs his back. Alex Shelly stands up and Kenta hits a Full Nelson Suplex. The crowd cheers. Lance Storm the stands up. He bumps into Kenta. Kenta and Lance Storm have a staredown. Until Nigel McGuinness hits both of them with a double lariat. Both men are down as Nigel McGuinness stands and poses. The crowd cheers as he walks over to Alex Shelly. He lifts Shelly up and sets him up a for a powerbomb. Nigel McGuinness powerbombs Alex Shelly over the top rope and to the floor. Nigel McGuinness turns around to see Lance Storm running at him. Nigel McGuinness lays his upper torso on the second rope then throws his lower torso against the top rope. He then springs out of it and hits Lance Storm with a huge lariat. Lance Storm grabs his jaw. Then Nigel McGuinness goes to Abyss. He lifts Abyss up off the ground. Then Nigel goes down to the ground as Kenta kicked him in his side. Kenta then goes to Abyss. Abyss pushes Kenta back. Kenta comes back and kicks Abyss in his leg. Abyss bends down. Kenta grabs his arm and then steps over it. This flips Abyss over. Kenta pulls Abyss’s arm backwards making him yell in pain. Nigel McGuinness gets up and runs into the ropes he comes back and kicks Kenta in the face.

1​

Steve Corino slowly emerges from the curtains. He raises his hands and then walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring. He goes to Abyss. He gets in Abyss’s face and yells something at him. Steve Corino then runs into the ropes comes back and drops his knee across Abyss’s face. He stands up and Lance Storm comes across to him. Lance and Steve lock up and go to the turnbuckle. Steve punches him and then slaps him three time. Then Lance Storm reverses him into the turnbuckle. Lance Storm slaps him across the chest. Each time the crowd yells WHOOOO. Steve Corino falls down to the mat. Lance Storm then goes to Nigel McGuinness who had a triangle choke hold on Kenta. Lance Storm puts Nigel McGuinness into a chicken wing. Then Lance Storm flips over into a bridge. This makes Nigel McGuinness scream in pain. Lance Storm’s subbmisson is broke by Steve Corino who steps across his chest. Lance Storm falls on his back then rolls onto his stomach. He crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Lance Storm turns around and runs into Steve Corino. Corino doesn’t budge. Lance Storm tries again and again and again. Then Steve Corino does a gesture that the Razor Edge Wrestling title is coming around his waist. Steve Corino then kicks Lance Storm in the gut and then his a ddt.

1​

Music plays as Rhino runs out the curtains and down the ramp. He gets in and gores Steve Corino. Then he gores Kenta. Abyss stands up and Rhino gores him. Rhino then poses before going down on Abyss. Rhino starts to punch at Abyss. Kenta and Lance Storm go at it until Steve Corino sneaks up and dumps Kenta over the top rope and out to the floor. Rhino goes over to Steve Corino and those to trade punches. Nigel McGuinness picks Abyss up and throws him into the turnbuckle. Nigel McGuinness runs and jumps into the turnbuckle landing on top of Abyss. Abyss begins to fall as Nigel tries to push him over the top rope. Abyss goes over the top rope but lands on the apron. Nigel grabs the top ropes and tries to kick Abyss off the apron. Rhino starts to run across the ring and he gores Nigel McGuinness . Rhino then jumps up and picks Nigel up. He then lifts him up and Gorilla Presses him over the top rope and to the floor. Rhino beats his chest and then turns around to see The Monster Abyss. Abyss grabs Rhino’s throat and choke slams him in the center of the ring. Lance Storm runs at Abyss. Lance jumps up for a crossbody but Abyss catches him. Abyss carries him to the ropes. Abyss slams Lance Storm to the floor outside the ring. Lance Storm lies there motionless.

1​

Christopher Daniels walks out the curtains. He poses before he walks down the ramp. He gets in the ring and locks up with Steve Corino. The two battle for strength. Steve Corino gets Christopher Daniels on his knees. Christopher Daniels then puts his feet on Corino’s stomach and rolls backwards flipping him. Christopher Daniels runs over to the turnbuckle jumps up and hits the “Best Moonsault Everâ€. Christopher Daniels stand up and goes over to Rhino. Christopher Daniels grabs Rhino’s hand. He pulls it out as far as he can then twists it. He makes Rhino scream in pain. Steve Corino comes and clothesline Daniels. Corino picks Daniels up. Steve Corino grabs his legs and raises then up. Then Steve Corino sits down and hits a pile driver. Corino stands up and poses for the crowd. Abyss comes charging at Corino. Abyss hits Corino and smashes him into the turnbuckle. Steve Corino begins to fall as Abyss slams him to the mat. Rhino stands up and grabs Abyss. Rhino hits a belly to belly suplex. Rhino grabs Abyss by the head and pulls him up. Abyss leans on the ropes. Rhino runs and clotheslines him over the top rope . Abyss is eliminated.

1​

Petey Williams walks out the curtains and walks down the ramp. He slides in the ring and goes over to Daniels. He kicks Daniels and throws him into the ropes. Daniels comes back to Petey. Petey jumps and dropkicks Christopher Daniels. Daniels hits the ground and rolls as Petey Williams and Rhino start to brawl. Rhino pushes Petey to the ground. Petey comes back at Rhino with a dropkick. Rhino falls down to the mat and stands back up. Rhino charges at Petey. Petey moves at the last second and Rhino gores the turnbuckle. He crawls back out. Petey Williams grabs Rhino’s singlet and throws him over the top rope to the floor. Petey turns around to Christopher Daniels who dropkicks him over the top rope. Christopher Daniels and Steve Corino meet in the center. Steve Corino hits an arm drag on Daniels making him fly halfway across the ring. Steve Corino runs over and drops his knees across Daniels face. Steve Corino picks Daniels up and hits s ddt on him. Steve Corino stands up and goes to the turnbuckle. He sits down and tries to catch his breath.

1​

The lights go out as music plays. A spot light hits the top of the ramp where Kurt Angle is. Kurt has the American flag stretched out. Kurt Angle precedes down the ramp he hands the flag to a work and slides in the ring. He runs to Steve Corino in the turnbuckle. He puts his foot in Steve Corino’s throat. Kurt Angle lets go and runs over to Christopher Daniels who is just standing up. Kurt Angle hits the Olympic Slam on Daniels. Kurt Angle then goes to the top rope. He jumps backward and hits a moonsault. He stands up and pulls Christopher Daniels. He throws Daniels at the ropes. Daniels comes back to a stiff clothesline. Kurt Angle then puts Angle Lock on Daniels. He does this until Steve Corino runs up and hits a side walk slam on Angle. Steve Corino picks Angle up and throws him at the ropes. Kurt Angle comes back to Steve Corino. Corino puts his knee out so Kurt Angle flips over it. Steve Corino then goes down on Kurt Angle. Steve puts his knee into Kurt Angles back and grabs his arms. Steve Corino pulls Kurt Angles arms backward. Kurt yells in pain. Steve Corino lets Kurt Angle get up. Steve puts Kurt into a headlock. Kurt pushes Corino into the ropes. Corino comes back to Kurt Angle’s dropkick. Kurt Angle goes over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope. He then jumps backward and hits a moonsault. Kurt Angle stands up and poses. He pulls his straps down and waits for Corino to stand up. Kurt runs and hits an Olympic Slam on Corino.

1​

Joey Mathews slowly walks out the curtains. The crowd boos him as him and Johnny Swinger walk down the ramp. They stand around the ring. Joey Mathews slides in as Kurt Angle is on the ropes. Joey Mathews runs at Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle grabs him and hits a belly to belly suplex tossing Mathews over the top rope to the floor. The crowd cheers Angle. Angle yells at Joey Mathews to get out of here. Kurt Angle turns around to see Steve Corino laying in the center of the ring. Kurt Angle goes over to Steve Corino. Kurt grabs Steve Corino’s foot and puts him in an Angle Lock. Steve Corino reverses flipping Kurt Angle across the ring. Steve Corino runs over and kicks Kurt in the side. Steve Corino kicks him harder and harder. Kurt rolls out the ring under the bottom rope. Kurt waits outside catching his breath. Kurt slides in and then rolls so Corino’s boot doesn’t come across his face. Kurt Angle charges at Steve and shoots down and grabs both legs for a double leg takedown. Kurt Angle slides up and starts to punch Corino in the face. Corino rolls onto his stomach. Kurt Angle starts to paint brush Steve Corino. Kurt Angle stands up and pulls Corino up with him. Kurt Angle hits a German Suplex. Then Kurt hits a second German Suplex. Kurt lies on the match breathing deeply.

1​

Kurt Angle gets up as Chris Sabin runs down the ramp. Chris Sabin slides in the ring. He runs and hits a step enzuguiri on Kurt Angle. Chris Sabin does the Motor City Machine Guns pose. Chris Sabin goes to where Steve Corino is lying. Chris Sabin lifts Corino up. Sabin sets Corino in the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin runs to the opposite turnbuckle. Then Chris Sabin runs and jumps up in the air. Chris Sabin’s feet meet with Corino in the turnbuckle. Steve Corino falls to the mat as Chris Sabin gets up. Kurt Angle runs over. Kurt Angle puts Chris Sabin in a front face lock. Kurt Angle drives his knee into Chris Sabin’s face. Kurt Angle then lifts him up and powerbombs Chris Sabin into the turnbuckle. Chris Begins to fall forward and Kurt Angle hits an Olympic slam. Kurt Angle jumps up and puts his arms in the air. Kurt Angle then goes back down on Chris Sabin. He lifts Chris Sabin up off the mat. Kurt puts Chris Sabin in the corner and drives his shoulder into Chris Sabin’s stomach. Kurt Angle then tries to dump Sabin over the top rope. Steve Corino comes over and hits a German Suplex on Kurt Angle. Steve Corino stands up as Chris Sabin runs jumps up and hits a hurrancanrana on Steve Corino.

1​

AJ Styles music plays. AJ Styles walks out the curtains. The crowd cheers as AJ Styles walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring. AJ Styles and Chris Sabin meet in the center of the ring. Chris Sabin runs into the ropes he comes back and ducks under Style’s arm. Chris comes back and jumps up. He goes for a dropkick but AJ Styles moves out the way. AJ Styles falls back into the ropes. He comes back and jumps up. He brings his fist across Chris Sabin’s face. AJ Style stands up. He turns around and yells. Then Steve Corino comes at him. Corino pushes AJ Styles. AJ Styles comes back and pushes Corino. Corino punches AJ Styles in the face. AJ Styles comes back and hits a pele, Steve Corino falls face forward. Kurt Angle stands up and goes to AJ Styles. AJ Styles backs up. Kurt follows. Steve Corino runs and hits Kurt Angle in the back. Angle bends over as Corino lifts him up into a powerbomb. Steve Corino walks over to the ropes trying to slam Angle over the top rope. Angle falls backward and flips Corino over the top rope. Steve Corino lands on the apron. Kurt Angle stands up. Chris Sabin runs and drop kicks Kurt Angle off the apron and eliminate him. Kurt Angle gets pissed off. He kicks the guard rail and has to have security to take him backstage. Chris Sabin, Steve Corino and AJ Styles meet in the center of the ring. AJ Styles and Chris Sabin nod and both start attacking Steve Corino. AJ Styles and Chris Sabin get Steve Corino bent over. They lift him up for a double vertical suplex. However they are not strong enough. Steve comes down on them like a cross body. Steve Corino jumps up pulls his arms together and yells. Steve Corino picks Chris Sabin up. He throws Sabin into the turnbuckle. Steve Corino follows. Chris Sabin jumps on the top rope before hitting the turnbuckle. He then hits a moonsault on Corino. Sabin jumps up and bends over Steve Corino. AJ Styles runs and jumps on the middle rope. Chris Sabin stands up and looks to see AJ Styles flipping backwards at him. AJ Styles grabs Chris Sabin’s neck and makes him bend backwards. AJ Styles then falls to the mat and hits a inverse ddt. AJ Styles stands up and picks Chris Sabin up. AJ Styles throws Chris Sabin into the ropes. As Chris Sabin runs back AJ Styles jumps up in the air Chris Sabin runs under AJ Styles and into the ropes. AJ Styles goes to the mat doing a split. Chris Sabin comes running and slides into the back of AJ Styles. AJ Styles gets up as Chris Sabin runs at him. AJ puts his arm out for a clothesline but Chris Sabin ducks under and runs into the ropes. He comes back to AJ Styles. AJ Styles jumps up and kicks Chris Sabin in the chest making him fly halfway across the ring. AJ Styles stands up and pulls Sabin with him. AJ Styles drags Chris Sabin over to the ropes. AJ tries to dump Sabin over the top rope. Corino comes over and punches Style. AJ Styles leans against the ropes. Chris Sabin kicks AJ Styles in the face. AJ Styles bends over. Chris Sabin grabs AJ Styles. Chris Sabin goes for a powerbomb by AJ Styles hits a hurrancanrana. As soon as AJ gets up he hits a pele on Steve Corino. AJ Styles goes to Chris Sabin and lifts him up. AJ Styles puts him in the turnbuckle. AJ Styles backs to the other turnbuckle. AJ Styles then runs across jumps up and hits a dropkick. AJ Styles stands up and turns around to Steve Corino. Corino hits a clothesline on Styles. Corino picks Styles up. Steve Corino grabs Style’s arm and throws him into the turnbuckle at Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin moves out the way. Chris Sabin grabs AJ Styles and hits a side walk slam as he begins to fall. Chris Sabin lifts AJ Styles up. He puts AJ Styles on the ropes. Chris Sabin backs up. He then runs at AJ Styles. Chris Sabin is then blindsided by Steve Corino. Corino spears Sabin then lifts him up. Corino puts him on the ropes. Steve Corino backs up a few feet then runs and tries to big boot Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin moves so Steve Corino’s right leg goes over and he is halfway in the ring and on the apron. Sabin grabs the top rope and pulls it up. AJ Styles gets on the top rope jumps and drives his hand into Steve Corino’s back. Steve Corino’s left leg comes on the apron. AJ Style’s lands on the apron. Steve Corino and AJ Styles are on the apron. Chris Sabin jumps up and kicks AJ Styles. Styles flies off the apron and is eliminated. Corino walks in the ring. Chris Sabin and Steve Corino face off in the center of the ring. The ref slides in and rings the bell. Steve Corino and Chris Sabin lock up. Chris Sabin pushes Steve Corino backwards. Chris Sabin rolls backward breaking the hand lock. Chris Sabin runs and kicks Steve Corino in the leg so he has to bend over. Chris Sabin then hits a ddt. Chris Sabin stands up and goes to the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin jumps toward Steve Corino. Chris Sabin hits a top rope leg drop. Chris Sabin stands up and waits for Steve Corino to get up. Once Corino stands up Sabin gets up get kicks Sabin in the back of the leg. Steve Corino limps over to the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin runs and lifts his leg up to kick Corino. Steve grabs his leg and pushes Sabin out to the center of the ring. Chris Sabin has to hop on his right leg. Steve Corino then falls and hits a leg drag tossing Sabin. Steve Corino’s hand goes down the leg and puts Chris Sabin in an ankle lock. Steve Corino then puts his leg down across Sabin’s leg so he can’t crawl away. Steve Corino holds this as long as he can. Chris Sabin raises his hand and then after dozens of seconds he taps out. Steve Corino wins the gunlate. Steve Corino stands up and the ref raises his hand as his music plays throughout the arena. Steve Corino grabs the microphone.

Steve Corino:: I did it, I walked into Razor Edge Wrestling. Entered that match and kicked ass. Now I am going to Razor Edge Mania. I advise whoever wins the main event to get prepared for the match of their life. Because I am going to work them like they never have been worked before. I am going to go into that match and win the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title in my second match in Razor Edge Wrestling. This is the revolution this is the new era of Razor Edge Wrestling.

Steve Corino drops the microphone as his music continues to go through the arena. He rolls out the ring and heads up the ramp. He walks through the curtains as the arena darkens. A video plays for Chris Hero vs Bryan Danielson.

A spot light is then shown in the dark arena at the top of the entrance ramp. The Final Countdown begins to play through the speakers. Bryan Danielson walks out the curtains in his red and white rope. Hoping up and down. He punches the air. The lights turn the fog different colors. Bryan Danielson walks down the ramp high fiving fans. He slides into the ring. He runs into the ropes and then goes to the turnbuckle. He climbs up it as the fans in the arena chant along with the song as Bryan Danielson poses, “ It’s the Final Countdownâ€. The lights come back on in the arena with Bryan Danielson in the center of the ring. Chris Hero’s music begins to play. Chris Hero walks out the curtains alone. He raises the title in the air but is booed. He puts it around his waist. Chris Hero walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Chris Hero walks over to the turnbuckle. He raises the World Title in the air. He jumps down and spins to the ref. He walks to the ref and hands him the Razor Edge Wrestling. Jerry Clark walks to the center of the ring with the microphone in hand.

Jerry Clark:: And now your main event. Live from the Grand Olympic Auditorium , Los Angeles, California February 17, 2008. Now standing to my right the challenger hailing from Aberdeen, Washington, Bryan Danielson. Now standing to my left the Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion hailing from Dayton, Ohio, Chris Hero.

The ref raises the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title in the air then calls for the bell to be rung.

Chris Hero VS Bryan Danielson
Razor Edge Wrestling World Title Match

Chris Hero and Bryan Danielson start the match off circling each other. Chris Hero extends his hand outward and up and then Bryan Danielson locks his hand with Chris Hero’s. The two do the same with their other hand. Then they battle for control. Bryan Danielson goes down on his knees. The crowd begins to cheer as he starts to stand up. He kicks Chris Hero in the stomach making him fall to his knees. The crowd begins to cheer and clap louder and louder making Bryan Danielson put more pressure on Chris Hero. Bryan Danielson puts his right leg on Chris Hero’s shoulder. Chris Hero goes to his back. Bryan Danielson puts his other foot on Chris’s other shoulder. The ref goes down and starts to count. 1. 2. Chris Hero turns to his side. Bryan Danielson lets go of the hold. Chris Hero gets up and whips off saliva from his lip. The two then go at it again but this time locking up. Bryan Danielson grabs Chris Hero’s neck and then does a duck under, going behind Chris Hero. Bryan Danielson then hits a German suplex. Bryan Danielson stands up and grabs Chris Hero’s legs. He puts the right foot over the start of the left foot. Bryan Danielson puts his leg in between Chris Hero’s. Bryan Danielson rolls Chris Hero on his stomach and locks in the sharp shooter. Chris Hero crawls toward the rope. He gets it and grabs on to it. The ref begins to count. 1…2….3…4. Bryan Danielson stands up. He tells the ref he has till five. As Bryan Danielson is looking at the ref Chris Hero stands up and attacks Bryan Danielson. Chris Hero spears Bryan Danielson’s legs making Bryan collapse. Chris Hero crawls up the back and begins to paint brush Bryan Danielson’s head. Chris Hero then spends his legs infront of Bryan Danielson. Chris Hero puts a crossbar on Bryan Danielson pull it back. Bryan Danielson gets his knees up and starts to stand. Chris Hero kicks Bryan in the stomach and then puts Bryan into a front facelock. Chris Hero then hits a front facelock suplex on Bryan Danielson. Chris Hero then goes to the turnbuckle. Chris Hero jumps onto Bryan Danielson’s back driving him into the mat again. Chris Hero then runs into the ropes comes to Danielson and drops his elbow down on Bryan Danielson’s neck. Chris Hero stands up and puts his arms out posing. Chris Hero goes back to the turnbuckle. He stands up there and waits for Bryan Danielson to stand up. Once Bryan Danielson stands up he runs and jumps on the second rope. He locks his arms behind Bryan Danielson’s back and jumps backward. Bryan Danielson hits a super northern lights suplex. Bryan Danielson stands up. Bryan Danielson goes down on Chris Hero punching him in the face. Bryan then stands up and lets out a yell. He picks Chris Hero up and puts Chris in the corner. Bryan slaps him twice across the chest. Chris Hero falls on the second one and rolls out the ring. Chris Hero walks up to the start of the entrance ramp and catches his breath. As he turns around Bryan Danielson is pulling himself onto the top rope. Bryan Danielson then jumps forward and hits a swanton suicide dive. He lands on top of Chris Hero and instantly gets up. The crowd starts to chat best in the world as he ushers them along. Bryan Danielson pulls Chris Hero up. Bryan grabs Chris Hero’s arm and throws him at the guard rail. Bryan Danielson runs and big boots Chris Hero. Chris Begins to fall when Bryan Danielson hits an arm drag on the outside. Bryan Danielson climbs on the apron. He goes to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. He then looks down and hits a elbow drop. Bryan Danielson stands up as the crowd chants best in the world. Bryan picks Chris Hero up and pushes him into the ring. Bryan Danielson gets in the ring and pushes Chris Hero onto his stomach. Bryan Danielson sets up Chris Hero and then locks in a triangle choke hold. Bryan Dannielson then starts to repeatedly smash his elbow into the side of Chris Hero’s head. Bryan Danielson lets out a sadistic yell. Bryan Danielson stands up and pulls Chris Hero up to his feet. Bryan Danielson then throws Chris Hero into the ropes. Chris Hero comes back at Bryan Danielson who goes for a lariat on Chris Hero. Bryan Danielson doesn’t hit it because Chris Hero blocks it by putting up his boot and connecting with Chris Hero’s face. Hero falls to the ground as Bryan runs back into the ropes. Bryan Danielson comes running at Chris Hero and kicks him in the head yet again. Bryan Danielson rolls Chris Hero on his stomach. Bryan Danielson then puts Chris Hero into a surfboard. Bryan Danielson holds this submission as long as he can before he has to let go. The surfboard requires a lot of strength to perform. Bryan Danielson stands up and wipes off the sweat from his face. Bryan Danielson goes into the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. He jumps and hits a diving headbutt. Danielson gets up once again. He goes to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and sits on the top. He waits for Chris Hero to stand up. Once Hero does stand up Bryan jumps and hits a diving European Uppercut. The fans cheer Bryan Danielson. Bryan Danielson stands up and squats down. He waits for Chris Hero to get up. Bryan Danielson runs jumps up and dropkicks Chris Hero. Chris Hero is thrown into the turnbuckle. As Bryan Danielson starts to get up off his feet Chris Hero runs and hits a front flip bulldog. Chris Hero stands up and poses for the crowd which boo him loudly. Chris Hero turns around to Bryan Danielson who is already up. Chris Hero pushes Bryan Danielson. Danielson comes back with a punch to the face, the crowd cheers. Chris Hero then punches Bryan Danielson, crowd boos. This repeats five times before Chris Hero spears Bryan Danielson. Chris Hero then gets up and goes to the turnbuckle where he climbs to the top rope. He then jumps and hits a moonsault on Danielson. Chris Hero stands up and kicks Bryan in his side before picking him up. Chris Hero goes for a powerbomb but Bryan Danielson reverses and when lifted up falls to his feet. Bryan then knees Chris Hero before hitting a ddt. Bryan Danielson then stands up and pulls Hero to his feet. Bryan Danielson lifts Chris Hero’s body onto his shoulders. Then Bryan begins to airplane spin Chris Hero. He lets Chris Hero down who begins to wobble from being dizzy. Bryan Danielson then runs and big boots Chris Hero. Chris Hero gets up slowly and as Bryan Danielson runs at him Hero jumps to the mat so Danielson leaps over him stops then turns around. Chris Hero hits a dropkick. Chris Hero then runs to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope and waits for Bryan Danielson to get up. Once Bryan stands up Chris Hero jumps and hits a diving hurrancanrana. Chris Hero gets up and pulls Bryan to his feet. Chris Hero locks his arm around Danielson’s neck and the puts his head through Daniel’s arm and body area. Chris Hero then lifts up and hits a hesitated vertical suplex. Chris Hero stands up and walks to the ropes. He gets outside the ropes and grabs the top. As Danielson gets on his knees and hands Chris Hero jumps up onto the top rope. Then Chris Hero jumps out and hits a leg drop onto the back of Bryan Danielson’s neck bring Danielson back to the mat. Chris Hero stands up and throws Danielson into the ropes. Danielson comes back to a inverted suplex stunner. Danielson lays flat out on the mat. Chris Hero goes to the turnbuckle yet again. This time he doesn’t wait for Danielson. Chris Hero jumps out and hits the Hero Stomp on Bryan Danielson. Chris Hero gets up and goes for the pin.1…… 2……… Bryan gets his shoulder up. Chris Hero beats the mat. Chris Hero stands up and goes to the turnbuckle but doesn’t climb it. Bryan Danielson walks over and wraps his arms around Chris Hero. Danielson turns around and hits a belly to belly suplex throwing Chris Hero into the turnbuckle changing the momentum of the match. Bryan Danielson picks Chris Hero up and hits a ddt on him. Bryan Danielson then starts to go for Arms Across America, Chris Hero gets out though and crawls to the ropes. He pulls himself up as Bryan Danielson starts to walk over. Chris Hero turns and hits a huge lariat out of nowhere. Chris Hero lifts Bryan Danielson up. Chris Hero then hits a Super Hero’s Welcome in the center of the ring. Chris Hero then goes down on the cover. 1…..2….3….

Chris Hero wins the match. Chris Hero’s music plays in the arena as the crowd boos him. Chris Hero is handed the Razor Edge Wrestling world title. He raises it in the air. Bryan Danielson stands up against the ropes. Chris Hero turns and sees Bryan Danielson. Bryan Danielson extends his hand to Chris Hero. Chris Hero grabs the hand and shakes it. Bryan Danielson rolls out the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. After Bryan goes backstage Robert Roode, Petey Williams, Teddy Hart and Erick Stevens walk out. They walk down the ramp clapping. They slide in. Erick Stevens lifts Chris Hero up on his shoulder. The camera fades with Chris Hero in the air with the World Title high above his head. A video then begins to play featuring the highlights of Blackout.

razoredgemania.jpg

-TJ-

BM - A Tei betwee the 15 Man Gautlet and the Four Corners Match

WM - Are you kidding? None.

BP - Well Kurt and Joe

WP - None

AC - Really Impressive show there.

Rate - 9.5/10

Reveiw for Reveiw

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: danielson vs hero
wm: n/a
bp: joe and kurt
wp: none
af: good show, enjoyable to read

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Well... from to first til the end, I do really liked all the matches so it's hard for me to pick the Best Match, but for me, my fave ones is the Danielson/Hero match, the Four Corners and the Jericho/Joe match.

Worst Match: there's none.. Blackout is really one hell of a PPV...

Best Promo: Angle/Joe

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Wow! nice show, I am really impressed on those matches, now the Corino/Hero match is definitely a hell one. I can't wait for the Razor Edge Mania!

McLovin

Reaction score
BM: I have to say you are one of the best match writers in IWF after reading that show
WM: None at all

BP: Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe
WP: None at all

AC: This really was a great show, you are one of the most underatted writers on IWF, just keep up the same quality of your shows and you could be up there with the best

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Damn! Sorry but, I just can't select one....they are too damn great. So too me it's a tie between all the matches.

WM: N/A, are you kidding me!

BP: I am going with Kurt And Joe, very in character

WP: None

AC: Well, I am going to give to this PPV 9.5 out of 10. Amazing PPV almost achieving perfection. It just stands out that you put effort to all your matches. Rep added

CT Styles

BM: 3, 4 Corners, Main Event, Gauntlet

WM: pffft, no!

BP: Angle/Joe

WP: -

AC: That was a great, Great PPV. Very Impressive it was like every match was a Main Event and you couldn't pick a best one they were all great!

Rating: 9/10

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: Wow, there were a bunch to choose from here. I personally liked the gauntlet match a lot, as well as the 4 Corners match. Really all the matches were good.

Worst Match: I honestly couldn't find one match that I didn't like.

Best Promo: Probably Angle/Joe

Worst Promo: There wasn't really a bad promo, but I thought that there could have been more promos added in between the matches. There were a couple that went straight from match to match.

Additional Comments: Wow, what a show. Great matches for this show mate. Just nit picking a little here, but maybe you could space out some of your matches a little more to make it more appealing to the eyes. Also maybe separate the match result from everything that happens after the match. Really good show.

therazar

Reaction score
RAZOR EDGE WRESTLING
rewix9.png

Presents
XPLOSION EPISODE II R.E.W. V Show Live from Roy Wilkins Auditorium St. Paul, Minnesota 2.17.08
3,500 in attendance
XPLOSION_Logo_6.jpg

[YT]hHdecylwLS0[/YT]​

Xplosion kicks off with Chris Hero and Hero’s Army in the ring. Chris Hero is wearing the Razor Edge Wrestling world title belt that he retained against Bryan Danielson at Blackout. Chris Hero pulls a microphone out of one of the pockets in his suite.

Chris Hero:: I have just earned a new nickname last week. Since I beat Bryan Danielson who was the “ Best Wrestler in the World”, I am now the Best Wrestler in the World.

The fans begin to chant Worst Wrestler in the World. Chris Hero pauses and looks around

Chris Hero:: Shut Up, you know that I am the Best Wrestler in the World. I Have beaten a list of famous wrestlers. Wrestlers that are known from one end of the world to the next and that is why I am now The Best Wrestler in the World. I have held this title since November, why would you think Steve Corino can beat me. Great job Corino you beat some cruiserweight. I Have went through hell to get here. I’ve gone through legends, triple threats, first blood match, last man standing match and an electrified steel cage match. You entered a stupid gunlate and won it and think you deserve a shot at my World Title. Well Corino your just simply not qualified enough for this match. That is why I am taking myself out of it until they find a better competitor.

Music hits as Jake Bishop walks out the curtains with a microphone in one hand and pieces of paper in the other.

Jake Bishop:: Chris, Do you know what these papers are? They are your contract. And it says you will face anyone under any stipulation if you are booked 3 days or more before the date. And Razor Edge Mania is more the three days away if you haven’t noticed.

Chris Hero:: And so if I don’t wrestle what will happen?

Jake Bishop:: Well Chris, if you decide not to wrestle you will be publicly fired and striped of the Razor Edge Wrestling World title effective immediately.

Chris Hero:: So I guess I am forced to wrestle. Well since you put it that way I will wrestle. I will go in there and mess Steve Corino up so bad he won’t wrestle again. And then he can thank you for that. You will go down in history as the guy who forced Steve Corino into the match that ended his career.

Jake Bishop:: I can assure you that Steve Corino will not be forced to retired. I am pretty sure he is going to walk out that match the Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion. And just so your “Boys” that you call Hero’s Army don’t get involved I will sign a special guest referee that will make sure no one mess the match up.

Chris Hero:: Oh yeah, who might that be?

Jake Bishop:: That person might just be the best wrestler ever. He is wrestling’s only Olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle.

Chris Hero:: Kurt Angle? Jake he was only good because he took roids. We know that he isn’t a good wrestler. We know that he was just over in WWE because Vinnie Mac likes the boys with the big muscles.

Jake Bishop:: Well Chris, since you think Kurt Angle can’t wrestle then you should have no problem tonight. Because in the main event it will be you and Kurt Angle one on one.

Jake Bishop smiles as his music plays. Jake Bishop walks backwards through the curtains as a commercial begins to air.

McDonalds
Cloverfield
Tag Body Spray​

Xplosion returns with 5 4 3 2 1 flashing up on the screen. Then Chris Jericho’s music plays as he walks out the curtains and throws his arms out to the side. He then walks down the ramp highfiving the fans as he slides into the ring.

Jerry Clark:: From Calgary, Alberta, Chris Jericho.
Chris Jericho leans on the ropes and poses. He lights go off as music starts to play as Rhino walks out the curtains. He slowly descends down the ramp and into the ring. Taking in the cheers from the fans.

Jerry Clark:: From Detroit, Michigan, RHINO.

Rhino jumps up to the top rope then down as the ref brings Chris Jericho and Rhino together. The two shakes hands as the ref calls for the bell to be rung.

Rhino VS Chris Jericho
30 Minute Time Limit​

Chris Jericho hops up and down a few times. Then he starts to circle Rhino who follows in Jericho’s actions by circling Chris Jericho. Then Chris Jericho charges at Rhino and pushes hinds onto Rhino’s shoulders. Then Chris Jericho wraps his arms around Rhino’s head putting him in a front headlock. Rhino then throws Chris Jericho into the ropes. Chris Jericho comes back with his arm extended. Rhino ducks under it and runs into the ropes. As Chris Jericho turns around Rhino is coming back and hits Chris Jericho with a shoulder block. Chris Jericho quickly gets back to his feet. Rhino turns around to Jericho hitting a standing dropkick. Rhino falls backwards into the ropes. He springs back at Chris Jericho. Jericho ducks and then hits a back drop on Chris Jericho reaching great hang time. Chris Jericho turns to Rhino who’s laying on the mat. Chris Jericho grabs Rhino’s head and pulls him up. Chris Jericho puts Rhino in the turnbuckle. Chris Jericho punshes Rhino in the face. Chris Jericho then turns around bring his elbows up and down into his gut posing for the crowd. He then turns around punches Rhino again. Rhino falls to the crowd basically sitting in the corner. Chris Jericho backs up to the other turnbuckle. Chris Jericho then runs and slides his foot in between Rhino’s legs. Rhino lets out a yell of pain before rolling around in pain. Chris Jericho stands up and runs into the ropes He comes back and hits a knee drop. Chris Jericho stands up and pulls Rhino to his feet. Rhino is wobbly and leans into the ropes to hold himself up. Rhino then snaps back into reality. He charges at Chris Jericho and starts to punch at Jericho. Rhino gets Jericho stunned as Rhino runs into the ropes. Rhino charges back and goes for the gore. Jericho moves out the way but grabbed Rhino’s head and threw him to the ground. Chris runs up and kicks him in the stomach. Chris Jericho kicks Rhino to the ground and rolls him on his back. Chris Jericho runs into the ropes comes back and steps across the back of Rhino’s head driving his whole body into the mat. Chris Jericho goes to Rhino’s legs and pulls them up while squatting over locking in the walls of Jericho. Chris Jericho holds this for over 30 seconds before letting go. He turns around and as Rhino puts his elbows up to start to get to his feet Jericho drops his arm down across Rhino’s back making him fall back to the mat. Chris Jericho stands up and hops a little before running into the ropes. This time when he returns to Rhino, Rhino jumps up and hits a lariat making Jericho flip backwards. Rhino jumps up and puts his arms up in the air. The crowd cheers him. Rhino gets in the turnbuckle and bends down waiting for Jericho to stand up. Once Chris Jericho stands up Rhino runs and gores Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho flies across the ring. Rhino runs over and covers Chris Jericho.

2​

Chris Jericho gets his shoulder off the mat. Rhino jumps up and lifts Chris Jericho up. Rhino grabs Jericho’s right leg and wraps his arm around Jericho’s neck and then hits a power slam. Rhino goes to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. He then jumps towards Jericho and hits a huge splash. Rhino jumps up and raises his arms as the crowd cheers for him. Rhino picks Chris Jericho up and throws him into the ropes. Rhino bends down as Jericho comes back. Instead of Rhino back dropping Jericho, Jericho runs up knees Rhino in the face then hits a ddt. Chris Jericho gets to his feet. He catches his breath as Rhino gets to his feet. Chris Jericho walks over and brings his whole arm across the back of Rhino. Rhino goes down onto his knees. Chris Jericho runs into the ropes, he comes back and brings his foot across Rhino’s face. Chris Jericho then runs at the ropes, he jumps on the middle rope and flips backward hitting a lionsault. Chris Jericho lands on Rhino but then sits up on his knees. He wipes the hair out of his face before standing back up. He pulls Rhino to his feet. Chris Jericho pushes Rhino to the ropes. He pushes Rhino to the middle rope so Rhino is leaning on the middle rope. Chris Jericho runs into the opposite ropes and comes back. He brings his right leg up and puts it between the ropes driving all the agility into the head of Rhino. Rhino springs backwards grabbing his neck. Rhino stands up bent over holding his throat. He leans up and Chris Jericho runs towards him and jumps up. Jericho grabs the back of Rhino’s head and brings it down for a one hand bulldog. Chris Jericho stands up as the crowd boos him. Chris Jericho goes down on Rhino and puts Rhino in an armbar. Rhino crawls around trying to get to the ropes. Rhino gets his foot on the bottom rope. Jericho releases. Rhino stands up clutching his arm. Chris Jericho walks over to him and jumps up. Chris Jericho hits an enzuguri that stuns Rhino. Rhino falls down on his knees looking black. Chris Jericho grabs Rhino’s head and throws him down into the mat. Chris Jericho grabs Rhino’s head pulls it up before throwing it back down to the mat. Chris rolls Rhino onto his back. Chris Jericho stands over Rhino as Rhino begins to move. Chris Jericho bends over and punches Rhino in the face. Jericho pulls Rhino to his feet. Rhino stands in the center of the ring not knowing what is going on. Jericho runs into the ropes, he comes back jumps up and grabs Rhino’s head before hitting the mat. Rhino falls back quickly as Chris Jericho rolls on top of Rhino.

3​

Chris Jericho wins the match, Chris Jericho’s music hits as the ref rings the bell. Chris Jericho stands up as the ref raises his hand in the center of the ring. Rhino rolls out the ring and crawls up the ramp. Chris Jericho celebrates in the ring as the camera fades to a room where Jeff Jarret is sitting down.

Jeff Jarret:: At Razor Edge Mania Chris Hero and Steve Corino are going to fight for Razor Edge Wrestling’s World Title. I have wrestled both wrestlers and no personally that Corino is the better wrestler. I have talked and show Steve Corino techniques. Chris Hero has held that title for a long time. And now I know Steve Corino is going to take and change the world of wrestling. That’s my pick for Razor Edge Mania.

The camera goes to Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson.

Mike Tenay:: Welcome back to Xplosion. You just heard Jeff Jarret’s pick for Razor Edge Mania. That just goes to show that Razor Edge Wrestling is the hottest wrestling company in the world.

Scott Hudson:: You can’t argue that Mike. Right now is a tag team match. It will be The Briscoe’s vs The Dudley Boys in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

The Dudley Boy’s theme song plays as the fans jump up and cheer. Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley walk out the curtains and put their arms up in the air. They walk down the ramp and into the ring. They get on the turnbuckle with their arms raised in the air.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Dudleyville, The Dudley Boys.

They hop off the top rope and meet in the center of the ring talking to each other. Then Gimmie Back My Bullets Play as The Briscoes run out the curtains and down the ramp.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Delaware, Jay, Mark, The Briscoes.

They slide into the ring and instantly start to fight The Dudley Boys. The bell is rung to start off the match.

The Briscoes VS The Dudley Boys​

Falls Count Anywhere- If Dudleys win they receive title shot​

Bubba Ray Dudley grabs Jay Briscoe and wraps his hands around Jay Briscoe’s neck. Bubba Ray then backs up and tosses Jay Briscoe across the ring. Devon and Mark Briscoe are outside of the ring brawling. Devon goes for a clothesline but Mark ducks under it. Devon turns around to a right hand to his jaw from Mark Briscoe. Mark Briscoe reaches under the ring while Devon is down. Mark Briscoe pulls out a stop sign. He takes it and waits for Devon to stand up. Once Devon Dudley stands up Mark Briscoe hits Devon in the head with the sign. Mark Briscoe puts the sign on Devon’s head. Mark Briscoe pulls himself up on the apron. Mark Briscoe then goes to the turnbuckle and pulls himself up. He then jumps down and stomps the sign into Devon Dudley’s face. The crowd goes crazy as Mark Briscoe jumps up and starts to yell Man Up. Bubba Ray Dudley has Jay Briscoe on his shoulder and runs and throws him at the turnbuckle. Jay’s leg get caught in the top rope. Bubba Ray backs up and then charges. He turns around and rams his back into Jay Briscoe’s body. Bubba Ray puts his arm up and the crowd boos him. Mark Briscoe goes under the ring and pulls out a chair. He then slides in the ring and raises it above his head. He then brings it down across the back of Bubba’s head. Bubba falls to the mat. Mark goes and helps Jay who falls flat to the ground. Devon gets in the ring as Mark helps Jay. Mark turns around to Devon who spears Mark Briscoe. Devon Dudley whose nose is busted open grabs the chair. He then hits Mark Briscoe with it before folding it. He then grabs Mark Briscoe and pushes him into the ropes Mark Briscoe comes back and Devon lifts him up and hits a spinebuster into the chair. Devon jumps up the crowd goes crazy even though they hate him. Bubba Ray Dudley stands up and tells Devon to get Jay. They throw Jay into the ropes, Jay comes back as Devon does for the 3-D. Jay Briscoe however jumps up dropkicks Devon and does a backflip. Devon falls into Bubba. Jay Briscoe runs and starts to punch Bubba. Bubba fires back with punches. Devon gets up and starts to punch at Jay Briscoe. They get him on the ropes. The Dudleys go back a few feet lock hands then run and clothesline Jay over the top rope. They turn around and see Mark Briscoe running at them. He hits a double clothesline knocking both out to the floor. The Dudleys and Jay Briscoe start to stand up. Mark Briscoe goes to the turnbuckle and then climbs to the top rope. He jumps and hits a shooting star press on The Dudleys and Jay Briscoe. All four of the guys are laid out on the outside of the ring.

Mark Briscoe gets up first. He pulls his brother Jay up and they start to go up the ramp. The Dudley Boys follow them up the ramp. The Briscoes go through the curtains and then Jay comes back before Mark and before The Dudleys get up the ramp. Jay stands there waiting for Devon or Bubba. Once they get there Jay moves to the left and Mark comes running out the curtains with a ladder. He knocks both Dudleys down. He sets it up and climbs it quickly. Once near the top he jumps off and brings his elbow down hitting an elbow drop on Devon. Mark Briscoe climbs to the top. As Bubba stands up Mark jumps off turning for a crossbody. He hits it but Bubba doesn’t go down. Instead Bubba reverses with a powerslam. Bubba then drops his elbow down. He stands up and puts his arms up in the air. The crowd boos him. Jay Briscoe gets up but goes backstage through the curtains. Devon follows Jay Briscoe backstage. Bubba Ray grabs Mark Briscoe by the head and follows Jay and Devon. Devon has Jay up against a wall and is punching him. Bubba throws Mark Briscoe into a soda machine. Jay Briscoe fights back with Devon eventually hitting a pele knocking Devon onto his stomach. Jay Briscoe grabs a trash can and dumps out the trash before raising it over his head and bringing it down on Devon. He then runs to Bubba and hits him in the back of the head. Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe pull Bubba up and then hit a double vertical ddt. Bubba lands on a table holding refreshments. Devon gets up and walks over to The Briscoes. He grabs Jay arm turns him around picks him up and hits a spinebuster. He jumps up and starts to punch Mark who fires back. Devon grabs Marks neck and throws him into the wall. He then knees him in the stomach and throws him to the floor. Devon walks across the room and grabs a table. He pulls it closer to Mark. Devon lifts Mark up and then powerbombs him through the table. Bubba is up and working on Jay so Devon covers.

2​

Somehow Mark Briscoe gets his shoulder up. Devon gets mad and lifts Mark up. Devon throws Mark into a door that opens. He then walks through it and turns out to be a locker room. Devon throws Mark into a locker. Devon then starts ramming his body into Mark so Mark squashes up into the locker. Devon then grabs Mark head and throws him into a wooden bench in the center of the room. Bubba Dudley then enters the locker room. He walks over to a table with a bunch of food and drinks. He grabs a cooler and lifts it up. He then throws it at Mark. They lift Mark up and both of them throw him against the wall. Mark knocks down some papers stapled to the wall as he was thrown. Devon goes for the cover but Jay Briscoe entered the room and broke the pin. Jay gets a furry of offense in by punching Bubba then hitting a ddt. He gets up as Devon approaches him. Jay drop kicks Devon. Devon starts to fall backwards then trips over Mark Briscoe who was on his knees and hands. Jay Briscoe then runs up on his brother’s back and jumps up he hits a shooting star press off Mark Briscoe’s back.

3​

The Briscoe’s win the falls count anywhere match. There music is played in the arena and can be heard backstage. The Briscoe’s get up and look into the camera.

Jay Briscoe:: I knew we could do it. I told you it was time to MAN UP.

The two then are given their titles and walk out of the room. They go to the showers as the scene turns into a commercial break.

Wal-Mart
Pizza Hut
Pepsi
PSP​

Xplosion returns with Welcome to The Jungle playing, Monty Brown walks out the curtain and onto the stage meeting Jerry Clark infront of the R.E.W. logo.

Jerry Clark:: Monty, it has been some time since your last appearance.

Monty Brown:: You don’t think I’ve noticed. Two months. That’s two damn long for me. I have been training hard for my return. I am going return in the ring at Razor Edge Mania. Jake Bishop has not given me an opponent but I will treat it like the biggest match of my career. This is the match that will determine if I will ever get a title shot.

Jerry Clark :: Tonight you.

Monty cuts Jerry Clark off.

Monty Brown:: Tonight I am here to inform the fans. To encourage them to buy Razor Edge Mania so they can see the best match ever. Featuring me Monty Brown. So they can see the next victim to the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE PERIOD.

Monty Brown turns around and walks through the curtains as Welcome to the jungle plays.

Jerry Clark starts to walk to the ring as the camera goes to the announce table.

Mike Tenay:: Coming up next is the return of El Generico .

Scott Hudson:: El Generico is so talented, but is hardly recognized for it.

Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Olay Olay Olay Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Echoes throughout the arena as El Generico runs out the curtains and down the ramp.

Jerry Clark:: Coming to the ring from Tijuana, Mexico, El Generico.
Music begins to play as Samoa Joe comes out the curtains. The fans cheer as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.
Jerry Clark:: Coming to the ring from America Samoa, Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe looks at El Generico across the ring and then brings his hand up and pulls it across his neck showing El Generico he is going to kill him. The bell rings as the match starts.

El Generico VS Samoa Joe
30 Minute time limit

The match starts with El Generico clapping. He gets the fans to clap with him. Samoa Joe doesn’t like this so he charges in and locks up. He throws El Generico down to the mat. El Generico stands up as Samoa Joe approaches again. This time Samoa Joe kicks El Generico in the right leg making him fall down again. Samoa Joe then runs into the ropes as he comes back El Generico quickly rolls out the way and onto the apron outside the ring. He puts his hands up tell Joe he wants a timeout. Joe runs up grabs El Generico’s neck and throws him over the top rope. El Generico rolls up on his feet and looks at Samoa Joe who has a grin on his face. Samoa Joe and El Generico lock up each grabbing each other’s neck. El Generico jumps up and wraps his legs behind Samoa Joe, so El Generico isn’t touching the ground. Samoa Joe walks forward then throws himself backward throwing El Generico into the turnbuckle. El Generico rolls so his back is against the middle and bottom turnbuckle. Samoa Joe runs into the ropes comes back and kicks El Generico in the face. Samoa Joe does this again but without running. Samoa Joe grabs El Generico’s head and pulls him up. Samoa Joe slaps El Generico in the chest repeatedly. Samoa Joe then grabs El Generico head and hits a bulldog. Samoa Joe stands up and runs into the ropes. He comes back jumps up and lands on his back on top of El Generico. Samoa Joe lifts El Generico up and throws him into the ropes. El Generico comes at Samoa Joe, Joe gets ready to jump up but El Generico jumps up and hits a drop kick that knocks Samoa Joe back a few feet. El Generico gets up again and runs to Samoa Joe. This time El Generico jumps up for a hurrancanrana. Samoa Joe rolls across the ring but gets up and charges at El Generico. He runs and shoulder blocks El Generico to the mat. Samoa Joe then puts his boot on El Generico’s forehead and goes back and forth. Samoa Joe turns around to run into the ropes as he comes back El Generico jumps up. El Generico automatically jumps up for a dropkick but Joe grabs the ropes to hold him back. Samoa Joe then runs at El Generico who is trying to get up. Samoa Joe knees El Generico in the head making El Generico flip. Samoa Joe lifts El Generico to his feet and puts him in the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe backs up to the opposite turnbuckle. Samoa Joe runs and lifts his boot up for a big boot. El Generico moves out the way at the last second. Joe runs in to the turnbuckle getting one foot over the top rope and one between middle and top rope. El Generico jumps on the middle rope then to the side and turns, he grabs Joe legs and falls to the mat hitting a sunset flip. El Generico gets the crowd to chant Olay as he goes to the top rope. He jumps and hits a 450 splash on Samoa Joe. El Generico grabs the leg and attempts to pin Samoa Joe.

2​

Samoa Joe throws El Generico off of him then sits up. El Generico gets up runs into the ropes comes back and slides into Joe’s back. El Generico stands up as Joe starts to get to his feet. El Generico grabs Joe’s head and runs to the turnbuckle. El Generico steps on the top rope then flips backwards. El Generico stands up as the crowd cheers him. El Generico pulls Samoa Joe up. El Generico tries to hit a brainbuster but can’t get Samoa Joe up. El Generico lets go, Samoa Joe gets back into the killer mood. He hits a huge lariat on El Generico knocking him inside out. Samoa Joe gets to his feet and pulls El Generico up. Samoa Joe then smashes his elbow across El Generico’s face. Samoa Joe does this twice again before turning around then turning back and hitting a pele. Samoa Joe crawls onto El Generico and locks in the coquina clutch. El Generico is about to tap when Takeshi Morishima enters the ring. He kicks Samoa Joe in the side breaking the submission. Takeshi Morishima picks Samoa Joe up and throws him into the ropes. Samoa Joe comes back to a stiff clothesline from Takeshi. Takeshi picks Samoa Joe up he gets behind him and hits a backdrop. Takeshi gets on top of Samoa Joe and starts elbowing him in the face. El Generico tries to stop the attack but Takeshi picks El Generico up and gorilla presses him out of the ring. Takeshi goes back to Samoa Joe and drops a knee across his face. Takeshi stands up and then sits down as hard as he can on top of Samoa Joe’s chest. Takeshi goes out of the ring and grabs a chair from under the ring. He brings it in the ring. He lifts it up and brings it down across Samoa Joe’s face. The bell keeps ringing to signify a disqualification but Takeshi doesn’t stop. After Samoa Joe is motionless Takeshi throws the chair into Samoa Joe’s face before exiting the ring. Takeshi Morishima walks up the ramp with his back to the crowd. Medics get in the ring and help Samoa Joe. El Generico grabs Samoa Joe’s arm and helps him to his feet.

A video promo airs for Razor Edge Mania hyping Steve Corino and Chris Hero. Xplosion returns with the lights dimmed. Kurt Angle’s music begins to play as a single spotlight is seen at the top of the ramp. Kurt Angle walks out the curtains with the American flag across his back. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He gives the flag to a ringside worker. The lights turn off as music begins to play again. This time Chris Hero walks out the curtain with the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title on his arm. He walks down the ramp as he is heavily booed by the fans. Chris Hero slides into the ring and hands his title over to the referee. The ref hands it to a worker who carries it to the announce table. Jerry Clark walks in the ring with a microphone.

Jerry Clark:: Now live on TBS we have the challenger from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, Kurt Angle. His opponent the reigning Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion from Dayton, Ohio, Chris Hero.

Jerry Clark backs out of the ring as the ref calls both wrestlers to the center of the ring. He speaks with them before calling for the bell.

Kurt Angle VS Chris Hero
Non-Title 30 Minute Time Limit

Kurt Angle goes to the turnbuckle to get the fans support they cheer for him. Kurt Angle then jumps down and stares at Chris Hero. Kurt Angle mouths its real, its damn real. Kurt Angle and Chris Hero then lock up in the center of the ring. They get in the ropes as the ref calls for the break they make a clean break. Chris Hero turns around and argues with the ref. Kurt Angle runs up and hits a german suplex. Kurt Angle gets to his feet as the crowd cheers for him. Chris Hero gets up and runs at Angle. He kicks Angle in the stomach and backs up. Kurt Angle bends over as Chris Hero runs over and tries for a sunset flip. However Kurt doesn’t flip and stands there. Kurt Angle then throws Chris Hero and hits an Alabama Slam. Kurt Angle picks Chris Hero up and throws him into the ropes. Chris Hero comes back trying to hit a cross body. Kurt Angle. Angle falls to the mat dodging the cross body. Kurt Angle jumps up and runs into the ropes. As Chris gets up he gets knocked back down as Kurt Angle spears Chris Hero. Kurt Angle then runs over to the turnbuckle. He goes to the top rope and then jumps backwards for a moonsault. Chris Hero moves out of the way so Kurt Angle smashes into the mat. Petey Williams is now walking to the ring. Chris Hero gets up to his feet. He runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg drop on Kurt Angle. Chris Hero picks Kurt Angle up off the mat. Chris Hero puts Kurt Angle in a front face lock. Chris Hero starts to spin as Kurt Angle’s feet leave the mat and begin to spin around the ring. Chris stops spinning jumps up and brings Kurt Angle down between his legs. Chris Hero stands up and spreads his arms out getting the crowd to boo him. Chris Hero then tells them to fuck off by gesturing with his arms. Chris Hero then runs and kicks Kurt Angle’s face who was trying to stand up. Kurt Angle rolls out the ring to the floor. Petey Williams walks over to him and starts to punch him. Kurt Angle tries to punch Kurt but Kurt ducks under it and then hits a release German suplex on the outside. Kurt Angle jumps on the apron then over the top rope and charges at Chris Hero. Kurt Angle hits a clothesline. Kurt then picks Hero up and throws him into the ropes. Hero comes back to Kurt Angle hitting a standing dropkick. Petey Williams enters the ring with the chair and goes to hit Angle. Angle moves out the way then dropkicks the chair into Petey William’s face. Kurt Angle kicks Petey Williams out of the ring by driving his foot into Hero’s side. Kurt Angle then turns around to a knee to Kurt Angle’s gut. Chris Hero then hits a Hero’s Welcome on Kurt Angle. Chris Hero goes for the pin.

3​

Kurt Angle gets screwed as Chris Hero’s music plays. The match lasting only 5:32. Chris Hero’s music cuts off as the lights go out. 5 4 3 2 1 9 3 6 flash on the screen before music plays. Christian Cage walks out the curtains with a R.E.W. t-shirt on. Cage settles the crowd down before speaking.
Christian Cage::Hero, you just screwed Kurt freakin Angle. One of the best wrestlers in the world. You realize that by screwing him you have put yourself on a list. A list Kurt is looking at to take people out. Now you are on the top. See I usually wouldn’t care. But for a belt that prestigious I am not going to let some cheating hill billy from Ohio not dealt with. See if you don’t give Kurt Angle a rematch I am going to single hand take that belt from you. So Hero, what is it going to be?

Chris Hero:: Who are you, how did you even get in. Oh, oh oh oh, you’re the new “star” Jake Bishop said he brought in. Well Cage if you don’t know how things work in Razor Edge, its me kicking everyones asses.

Kurt Angle walks up behind Chris Hero and taps him on the shoulder. Chris Hero turns around. Kurt Angle grabs Chris Hero’s arm pulls him forward before hitting an Olympic Slam in the center of the ring. Kurt Angle then stares at Christian Cage as his music plays. The show goes off with a promo for Razor Edge Mania.

therazar

Reaction score
razoredgemania.jpg

Coming to you live March 9th from Joe Louis Arena Detroit, Michigan

CARD

Steve_Corino4.jpg
Chris_Hero.jpg

Steve Corino VS Chris Hero
Razor Edge Wrestling Championship on the line in a Razor Edge match. A Razor Edge match has the theme of Razor Edge sharpness featuring Barbed Wire wrapped ropes. Barb wire boards and weapons around the ring. Truly the sickest match in professional wrestling. Chris Hero's undefeated four month reign as champion on the line against Steve Corino's second match in Razor Edge Wrestling.

Raven24.jpg
Abyss15.jpg
Sabu.jpg

Rhino3.jpg
Ricky_Banderas2.jpg
Scott_Steiner7.jpg

Raven VS Abyss VS Judas Mesias VS Sabu VS Rhino VS Scott Steiner
Hardcore Title

Raven defends in a Six Way Hardcore match for his Hardcore title. The first pinfall wins the match with the pinner becoming Razor Edge Wrestling Hardcore Champion. If you like seeing hardcore then this is your match. This is probably the most bloodiest match of the night.

Christian_Cage9.jpg
Kurt_Angle10.jpg

Kurt Angle VS Christian Cage

The winner of this match will go on to face the Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion. The Instant Classic goes against Wrestling's only Olympic Gold Medalist in a number one contenders match that is guaranteed to be a match of the year candidate.

And much much more to be announced.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Samoa Joe vs. El Generico- IMO, this match stole the show; liked the interference of Takeshi.

Worst Match: The Briscoes vs. The Dudley Boyz- Not a horrible match but the worst on the card.

Best Interview/Segment: Opening segment w/Chris Hero and Jake Bishop

Worst Interview/Segment: Monty Brown interview- I just couldn't get into it.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a real good show. Each of the matches delivered in their own right. I didn't really like Christian's promo at the end because it wasn't really in-character imo and Christian seemed very much like a face. Personally, I prefer him either a tweener or heel but it's your BTB and I'm looking forward to happens next week.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: samoa joe vs el generico
wm: n/a
bp: hero (i love the way you use hero)
wp: monty brown (dont really like brown promos)
ac: man i love the way your shows are written. it gives you a real indy feel, and splits you from the rest