Razor Edge Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
BM: Main Event

WM: N/A all were well written

BA: AMW vs. the rookies

AF: everything was well written and look forward to your next show!!!!!!

CT Styles

BM: Main Event

WM: N/A

BP: Chris Hero's

WP: N/A

AC: Great show with a great Main Event. and thanx for the feedback on mine.

therazar

Reaction score
REWGLOBALCARNAGE.jpg

[YT]OtYp8xw-pM8[/YT]

GLOBAL CARNAGE

Live from the Pittsburgh Civic Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania January 08

AJ Styles VS Chris Hero
Three Stages of Hell

1st:: First Blood Match
2nd:: Last Man Standing
3rd:: Cage Match

Motor City Machine Guns VS Paparazzi, INC
Razor Edge Wrestling First Tag Team Champions to be crowned.

Raven VS Abyss VS Sandman

Razor Edge Wrestling Hardcore Title on the line

Americas Most Wanted Open Challenge

A.M.W. open Tag Team Challenge

and Much Much More

JHar888

Reaction score
Like the poster, it looks like one of those indy show advertisments I see in my local area...(that's a good thing lol) Well the event looks good, I'll be reviewing.

CT Styles

thanx for the feedback mate yeh I'll work on the proof reading its just i was in a hurry cos i had to go to hospital

MRC

Reaction score
every match has the potential to be great.....ill be reading

edgehead09

Reaction score
your shows are pretty great its jsut i ddint read all of the matches b/c at my old BTB we didnt write out all our matches we jsut worte a summary b/c it is not the bookers job to script the match but i will have to adjust

therazar

Reaction score
rewix9.png

breakingnews.gif

Razor Edge Wrestling in back from a three week absence. Razor Edge Wrestling is preparing for the huge show to come. GLOBAL CARNAGE. There is AJ Style Chris Hero. Not just a normal title match. A Three Stages of Hell. First Blood Match, Last Man Standing Match, then a Cage Match. Also featuring a first in Razor Edge Wrestling history, An international SIX PACK Challenge. Featuring Petey Williams, El Generico, Mitsuharu Misawa, Takeshi Morishima, Bryan Danielson. Four countries proudly represented with the best wrestlers in the world. The winner will receive a World Title shot.

therazar

Reaction score
Global Carnage

rewix9.png

[YT]OtYp8xwpM8[/YT]

GLOBAL CARNAGE
Razor Edge Wrestling III show
7,932 in attendance
Live from the Pittsburgh Civic Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania January 08

Global Carnage kicks off with a video package. The cameras then go to the arena where the fans are going nuts. Fans are jumping up and down cheering as I’m Not Okay plays by My Chemical Romance. Music plays as Jake Bishop walks to the ring as Jerry Clark introduces him.

Jerry Clark:: And now coming to the ring. The owner of Razor Edge Wrestling, Mr. Jake Bishop.
Jake Bishop walks into the ring. He grabs the microphone from Jerry Clark.

Jake Bishop:: Welcome to GLOBAL CARNAGE. We are live in Pittsburg. Before we get this show on the road I would like to make a huge announcement. Razor Edge Wrestling is proud to announce the formation of REW’s Woman’s Division. We have contacted the best woman wrestlers about wrestling for Razor Edge Wrestling. Now with that out of the way I would like to introduce the competitors for the first match tonight.

Music starts to play as Robert Roode walks out of the curtains.

Jake Bishop:: Now coming to the ring. From Ontario, Canada. Robert Roode.

Robert Roode walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He takes his coat off and gives it to the referee. Then music starts to play as Naomichi Marufuji comes out of the curtains.
Jake Bishop:: Now coming to the ring from Japan, Marufuji Naomichi.

Robert Roode vs. Naomichi Marufuji

Normal Match 30 Minute Time limit

Naomichi Marufuji goes to shake Robert Roode’s hand. Roode shakes then pulls Marufuji into his knee. Marufuji bends over and Roode hits a ddt on him. Roode stands up and yells at Marufuji to get up. Marufuji gets up. As Robert Roode starts to walk over Marufuji runs into the ropes. Roode turns to face Marufuji who is coming back at Roode. Roode shoulder blocks Marufuji. Marufuji gets knocked back a foot but comes back and kicks Roode’s right leg. Roode screams in pain and bends down. Marufuji then kicks Roode in the back of the head. Roode falls down as Marufuji climbs to the top rope and waits for Robert Roode to stand up. Once he does Naomichi Marufuji jumps kicks Robert Roode in the face. Roode flies backward into the turnbuckle. Naomichi jumps up and runs to Eric. Naomichi drives his boot into the face of Robert Roode repeatedly. Roode rolls out of the ring and puts his hands up for a time out. Robert Roode bends down to catch his breath. Naomichi looks at Roode then runs into the ropes. Naomichi runs back and flips over the top rope hitting Robert Roode. The crowd starts to chant holy shit as Naomichi runs back into the ring. Robert Roode starts to stand up and get in the ring. Naomichi lets him stand up and they start to stare each other down. Roode punches Marufuji falls back slightly. Marufuji comes back with a standing dropkick. Roode slightly falls back and Roode slaps his chest and yells hit me harder. Marufuji runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg lariat. Roode falls back into the ropes. He then starts to run and kicks Marufuji in the head. Marufuji starts to roll over as Roode picks him up by his head. Roode throws him into the ropes. When Marufuji comes back Roode back Roode connects hit a huge lariat turning Marufuji inside out. Roode picks Marufuji back up and chops him before throwing him into a turnbuckle. Roode then runs and spears him into the turnbuckle. Roode repeatedly spears him back into the turnbuckle. Roode turns around and poses as Marufuji gets to the top rope. Roode turns around and Naomichi Marufuji jumps puts his knees to Robert Roode’s face spins then falls to the mat driving Robert Roode face into Naomichi Marufuji’s knees. Marufuji stands up and the crowd claps for him. Marufuji goes down on Robert Roode. He sets his leg across the chest and then applies an arm bar on Robert Roode and wrenches back. Roode lets out a yell of pain as Naomichi Marufuji pulls back as hard as he can. Naomichi Marufuji lets go after the ref starts to count as Roode gets his foot on the bottom rope. Marufuji gets up and waits for Robert Roode to stand up and Marufuji kicks him in the back of the head. Marufuji lets Roode stand up again. Roode walks and over and starts to say something to Marufuji. Obviously Naomichi Marufuji doesn’t like it because he punches Robert Roode in the face. Roode backs up a slight bit and Naomichi Marufuji hits a standing dropkick. Naomichi walks over to Robert Roode. He grabs Roode’s arm twists his leg around it and rolls for a pin attempt.

| 1 |
| 2 |
Kickout by Robert Roode. Marufuji gets up kicks Roode in the face before running into the ropes. He comes back and hits a leg drop onto Robert Roode. Marufuji puts his hands on his head and looks in disgust. Naomichi Marufuji goes to Robert Roode picks him up and punches him in the back a few times before throwing him into the ropes. Roode comes back and sticks his boot up but Marufuji ducks under runs and springs off the ropes. He comes back and hits a crossbody onto Robert Roode. Naomichi Marufuji jumps up to his feet and drives his foot into the head of Robert Roode. Roode starts to roll over to the ropes. Naomichi Marufuji grabs the top rope pulls himself into the air then comes down with his foot across the face of Robert Roode. Roode rolls out of the ring for a second. He then climbs back on the apron. Naomichi gives him an uppercut that makes Robert Roode hang over the top rope. Naomichi goes and climbs the turnbuckle. He then jumps and brings his leg down across Robert Roode’s head, making Robert Roode flip over the top rope. Marufuji runs into the ropes comes back and hits a standing moonsault. Marufuji gets on his knees and starts to punch Robert Roode in the face. Naomichi gets the crowd pumped up as Naomichi Marufuji builds up a fury of offense. Naomichi Marufuji goes to Robert Roode grabs his leg and puts his leg around Roode then grabs his other leg and hooks it then falls backwards and applies the figure four leg lock. The crowd starts to yell whoo to honor Ric Flair. Naomichi holds the lock on for 20 seconds before Robert Roode reverses by rolling over onto his stomach. Naomichi screams as he tries to crawl to the bottom rope. He finally gets there as the ref starts to count to five for Robert Roode to break the hold. Roode lets go at four. Roode stands up and kicks the limp Naomichi Marufuji. Robert Roode picks Marufuji turns him so Marufuji’s back is to Roode, Robert Roode then hits a German Suplex throwing Naomichi Marufuji halfway across the ring. Robert Roode goes towards Marufuji kicks him in the gut then climbs up the turnbuckle. Robert Roode took excess time to climb up the turnbuckle. Naomichi Marufuji is up and is running to the turnbuckle. He steps on the second then third hooks his arm over and hits a super vertical suplex. Naomichi Marufuji stands up goes to the ropes and goes through the middle rope. He grabs the top rope pulls himself onto the top rope and hits a springboard leg drop. Marufuji bends his legs and waits for Robert Roode to get up. Naomichi Marufuji kicks Robert Roode in the back of the head. Roode falls to his knees then his face falls into the mat. Naomichi Marufuji kicks Robert Roode onto his stomach. Naomichi Marufuji walks to the turnbuckle and pulls himself onto the top rope. He poses then looks at Robert Roode, Naomichi Marufuji jumps towards the center of the ring and brings his right elbow down across the stomach of Robert Roode. Naomichi Marufuji goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |

Naomichi Marufuji wins the match against Robert Roode at 14:27. He stands up in the ring as his music plays and starts to head toward the back. He rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp.

Mike Tenay:: What a great match that was. Naomichi Marufuji winning his debut match.

Scott Hudson:: And you cannot deny the star in Robert Roode barely getting defeated in this match.

Mike Tenay:: What a great way though to open Global Carnage. Tonight will have some of the greatest action in professional wrestling today.

Scott Hudson:: I am too excited for the main event Three Stages of Hell Match.

Mike Tenay:: A first blood match. A last man standing match and a cage match in one match..

Scott Hudson:: And our next match will feature a special attraction Global Six Pack Challenge. Here is Jerry Clark with the introductions.

The camera zooms onto Jerry Clark. Music starts to play as the fans turns towards the entrance ramp. Green and White lights are flashing. All of sudden the crowd burst into cheers when they see Mitusharu Misawa coming out threw the curtains.

Jerry Clark:: Coming to us from Japan. Please let me introduce Misawa Mitsuharu.

Mitsuharu Misawa slides into the ring. He goes over to a turnbuckle and stands facing the ref and Jerry Clark. Streamers start to fly into the ring as a honor to Mitusharu Misawa. Music starts to play again. This time the arena goes dark as light search lights go throughout the arena. Then Austin Aries comes running out through the curtains onto the stage.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Austin Aries.

Austin Aries walks into the ring. He goes to the turnbuckle stands on the middle rope raising his hands in the air as the fans cheer for him. He hops down walks over to Mitsuharu Misawa and shakes his hand. Mitusharu doesn’t let go and the two have a stare down. The lights dim as Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Olay Olay Olay Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy starts to play. El Generico comes out the curtains and gets all the fans to chant Olay as he runs to the ring.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Tijuana, Mexico . El Generico.

El Generico runs and slides into the ring. He goes to a turnbuckle and jumps up. He looks into the crowd as they cheer for him. He sits down in the turnbuckle and stares at Mitsuharu Misawa. The arena goes dark as fog goes off red light hits it making the fog red. Then it turns to blue light. The lights go off making it red. Then Final Countdown plays. The arena goes crazy as a sign of Bryan Danielson coming out. Bryan Danielson walks out threw the curtains. The fans go crazy as he starts hopping up and down. Bryan Danielson runs down the ramp and into the ramp. Bryan Danielson goes to the turnbuckle and waits for the fans to sing with his song. IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Aberdeen, Washington. “ The American Dragon†Bryan Danielson.

Bryan jumps down off the turnbuckle and looks around the ring. Austin Aries walks over to shake Bryan Danielson. Austin extends his hand to Bryan but Bryan leaves him hanging. Austin then flicks him off and walks back to his corner. El Generico starts getting chants from the fans. “Next World Champâ€. Music begins to play as Takeshi Morishima walks through the curtains. The crowd partly cheers and boos him. He takes his shirt off and throws it towards the officials table. He slides in the ring and looks straight at Bryan Danielson.

Jerry Clark:: Coming to us from Tokyo, Japan. Morishima Takeshi.

Some fans start to chant Morishima. Morishima goes to the outside area because there is a wrestler in standing in each turnbuckle. Takeshi Morishima paces around the ring. Music plays as the final contestant gets ready to make his way to the ring. The lights are out and fog is going off as Petey Williams walks out through the curtains. He stops at the stop and poses.

Jerry Clark:: Making his way to the ring from Windsor, Ontario Canada, Petey Williams.

Petey Williams goes and grabs a microphone from the table. He stands with his back to the entrance ramp. All the wrestlers looking at him.

Petey Williams:: Look here, I am Petey Williams. The most famous wrestler in the match. The best wrestler in this match. And the winner of this match. I am making my debut match tonight in this Six Pack Challenge. The winner becomes the number one contender to the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title. I will go on to win the belt and bring the respect and honor that my homeland, Canada, is lacking of right now. I mean the match before a Canadian lost to a Japanese. How pathetic.

That last sentence was enough to make Takeshi Morishima snap who charges towards Petey. Petey slides into the ring and everyone start to kick at him. The match begins with the bell sounding.

Mitsuharu Misawa VS Austin Aries VS El Generico VS Bryan Danielson VS Takeshi Morishima VS Petey Williams
Six Pack Challenge

The ref calls for order making four participants go outside the ropes. The match starts out Austin Aries VS Bryan Danielson. The two lock up and go into the ropes. The ref tells Danielson to break it and begins to count. 1..2..3..4. “ I have till Five†Danielson tells the ref. Bryan takes Austin and throws him into the ropes. Aries comes running back at Danielson. Danielson throws his arm up for a clothesline but Austin Aries ducks under and jumps onto the middle rope. Aries then flies backwards hitting his elbow into the face of Bryan Danielson. Austin Aries gets on top of Bryan Danielson and puts Danielson in a double arm bar. Austin Aries lets go but he walks out onto the apron outside the ropes. He grabs the top rope pulls himself up then jumps onto the back of Danielson doing a double stomp. Aries rolls off the back and stands up. He faces Danielson but gets tagged by El Generico. El Generico jumps in the ring and runs over to Danielson whose laying by the ropes. El Generico jumps on the bottom rope flies up then brings his legs down across Bryan Danielson’s face. El Generico runs into the ropes comes back and brings his elbow into the side of Danielson. El Generico stands up and starts to run around with his arm in the air. He then runs to the turnbuckle. He climbs up looks at Danielson and then jumps across the ring doing a Swanton onto Danielson. El Generico covers Bryan but Austin Aries and Petey Williams both jump in to break the fall. Petey Williams and Austin Aries start to fight by the ropes. Takeshi enters on the opposite side of the ring. Takeshi Morishima runs and extends both arms clothes lining both Austin Aries and Petey Williams. After the three get up El Generico sees them and he runs into the ropes comes back and does a flip over the top rope. Bryan finally gets up he slowly realizes him and Mitsuharu Misawa are the only ones standing on the ring. Bryan walks to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top. He waits for the four outside to stand up Bryan jumps and flips into them. Mitsuharu walks in the ring and over to the ref. He walks to the turnbuckle. He pulls himself up. He waits for the others to get up. Once they do Mitsuharu jumps for a crossbody. Takeshi Morishima catches him and runs him into the ring post. Mitsuharu yells and grabs his throbbing back. Takeshi is the first one to enter the ring. Then right behind him Bryan Danielson enters. The two stare each other down. Takeshi fires his right fist into Bryans face. Bryan takes a step back before coming back with a right, and then Danielson chops Takeshi Morishima in the chest. Morishima takes it and looks at Danielson. Takeshi runs into the ropes comes back and jumps driving his right leg into the chest of Bryan Danielson. Danielson falls down to the canvas. By this time the other wrestlers have gotten on the apron again. Takeshi backs up but is tagged in by Petey Williams. Petey Williams walks out behind Danielson. The he begins to taunt him by acting like he is pulling him by a rope. Bryan Danielson stands up and Petey kicks him. But instead of hitting the Canadian Destroyer Austin Aries hits a springboard clothesline knocking Petey Williams down. The ref gets in Austin Aries face and makes him go to his corner. Danielson grabs Petey Williams and pulls him into the center. Bryan sets him up and puts Petey Williams into the Mexican surfboard. Petey begins to scream in pain. To break the submission move El Generico runs and kicks Petey Williams off of Bryan Danielson. Danielson gets up and kicks El Generico. Danielson gets behind El Generico, Bryan then hits a tiger suplex on El Generico. El Generico lands on the top of his head. El Generico rolls out of the ring and falls to the floor. Danielson turns around and gets uppercutted by Mitsuharu Misawa who tagged in himself by tagging Petey Williams. Bryan Danielson falls back into the ropes and Mitsuharu Misawa comes at him with his right foot in the air. It connects with Bryan’s face who falls to the matt and rolls toward the turnbuckle. Austin Aries tags in himself taking Bryan Danielson’s place. Austin Aries falls back into the ropes and comes running at Mitsuharu Misawa. Austin Aries jumps and attempts a crossbody. However Mitsuharu Misawa catches him lifts him up in the air then drops him for a gorilla press. Mitsuharu Misawa runs into the ropes comes back and drops a leg across the face of Austin Aries. Mitsuharu Misawa picks Aries up grabs by the head in a three quarter nelson and flips him into the turnbuckle. The fans go crazy as Mitsuharu poses. Mitsuharu grabs Aries puts him in the turnbuckle. Mitsuharu Misawa starts chopping at Austin Aries. Mitsuharu Misawa turns around to poses. Austin Aries is on the top rope when Mitsuharu Misawa turns around. Austin Aries jumps connects his arm around Mitsuharu’s head and then turns and hits a ddt. The fans go crazy as Austin Aries stands back up and goes to the top rope. He looks at Misawa then jumps up in the air and hits a 450 splash. Austin Aries goes for the cover but it is broken up by El Generico. Austin Aries stands up and walks over to Takeshi Morishima. He tags Morishima in. Takeshi Morishima walks over to Mitsuharu Misawa and picks him up. Takeshi Morishima takes Mitsuharu and throws him into the ropes. Mitsuharu Misawa comes back to Takeshi Morishima who shoulder blocks him. Takeshi Morishima then runs into the ropes comes back and jumps up landing on his back onto Mitsuharu Misawa. Takeshi Morishima picks Misawa up and attempts a backdrop but Misawa flips and lands on his knees. Misawa lets Morishima get on his knees and then hits a huge lariat. Misawa walks over to El Generico and tags him in. El Generico jumps to the top rope then jumps and hits a missile toe dropkick into the side of Takeshi Morishima. El Generico trys to pull Takeshi Morishima but wares himself out. El Generico then tries to roll Takeshi Morishima. El Generico looks at his failure and decides to go to the outside. He grabs the top rope pulls himself to the top rope then jumps hitting a double war stomp on Takeshi Morishima. Morishima starts to get up and El Generico tries to do a stunner but Takeshi runs up and hits a backdrop onto El Generico. Takeshi Morishima pulls El Generico closer to the turnbuckle. Takeshi Morishima climbs up to the top. He looks down then jumps and hits a big splash on El Generico. The splash makes the ring bounce. Takeshi Morishima covers El Generico.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Kickout, Austin Aries kicks Takeshi Morishima in the face to kick him off of El Generico. Takeshi Morishima stands up and Austin Aries uppercuts Takeshi Morishima. Morishima clotheslines Austin Aries then goes after El Generico who is crawling away from him. El Generico tags in Petey Williams. Williams jumps over the top rope and runs into Takeshi Morishima. Petey punches at him put it doesn’t faze Takeshi Morishima. Takeshi then spears Petey back into the turnbuckle. Bryan Danielson tags in himself in place of Takeshi Morishima. Danielson starts to kick at Petey Williams making him fall down in the turnbuckle. Danielson puts his foot into the throat of Petey and pushes with all his might. He lets go and Petey stands up. The two get face to face and Petey tries to punch but Danielson ducks and then hits a standing dropkick on Petey Williams. Bryan Danielson rolls Petey Williams over and puts the Cattle Mutation on Petey Williams. El Generico, Austin Aries enter the ring to break up the submission . Once they do they still keep fighting. Takeshi Morishima enters and tackles Austin Aries. Petey Williams gets up and hits a Canadian Destroyer on El Generico. Takeshi Morishima gets up but is hit by a big boot from Mitsuharu Misawa. Bryan Danielson clotheslines Mitsuharu Misawa over the top rope. El Generico gets up and hits a cross body on Petey Williams. Bryan Danielson takes El Generico and suplexs him. El Generico falls out to the floor. Bryan Danielson is the only man standing in the ring. He grabs Petey Williams and hits a tiger suplex.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |

Winner- Bryan Danielson 19:23. Bryan Danielson’s music starts to play. Every fan in the arena are standing up cheering Danielson. Bryan Danielson’s music stops playing and Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion Chris Hero’s music starts to play. Chris Hero walks out in a addias sports jacket. He is carry the title and a microphone out onto the stage. He starts to clap in the microphone.

Chris Hero:: Look who it is. “ Best in the world†Bryan Danielson. You come here just walk in win a match and think you will get a title shot at my World Title. You are wrong, I beat you in Ring of Shit and I will beat you here. I am the best wrestler in the world. I have beaten Lance Storm, Jack Evans, Joey Mathews. All better wrestlers then you.

By this time Bryan Danielson is out of the ring marching up the ramp. However Petey Williams runs up and hits Danielson in the back. Chris Hero walks down and watches. After Petey puched and kicked Danielson for 30 seconds Hero tells him to hold up his head. Chris takes his belt and rams it into his face. Petey picks Danielson up and kicks him. Then Petey Williams hits a Canadian Destroyer. Petey Williams and Chris Hero grab hands then raise them up in the air. The camera goes backstage. Americas Most Wanted are in a locker room with a R.E.W. logo behind them.

James Storm:: Look here, tonight Chris and I are going to become the first ever R.E.W. Tag Team Champions. We got to fight two so called “ red necks†from the Southern Stronghold of Delaware. Look here Briscoe’s, we are rednecks from Tennesee and were going to give to a southern beat down that will shake your Yankee family.

Chris Harris:: We were the most dominate tag team in TNgAy and we will be the most dominate tag team of Razor Edge Wrestling. We have dominated the best tag teams in history why do you think The Briscoes will be any different? Let me tell you this is going to be our best ass whooping. And there worst lost ever. James let’s get out of here time to get ready for the whooping that Briscoe ass.

The camera goes to the announcers table.

Mike Tenay:: What a match that was, only the aftermath was a total show of dishonor. That is not what the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title is about. It is about Honor, Respect, and Glory.

Scott Hudson:: Yes but to be the champion you have to take out the opponent. Its survival of the fittest.

Music begins to play as the lights go out the fans start to look up the ramp and see America’s Most Wanted walking out the curtains. They have beer bottles and are slowly walking to the ring. Americas Most Wanted slide into the ring and goes to the top rope. They raise their arms as the crowd boos.

Jerry Clark:: Cowboy James Storm and Wildcat Chris Harris, Americas Most Wanted.

They jump down and circle the ring. The Gimmie Back My Bullets plays as The Briscoe’s come walking out of the curtains. The two walk down the ramp towards the ring smacking fans hands as they run into the ring.

Jerry Clark:: Coming from Delaware, The Briscoe Brothers.

The two teams are about to lock up when music starts to play. Fog stars to go off as Joey Mathews and Johnny Swinger walk out the curtains. Joey Mathews has a microphone in hand as he begins to talk.

Joey Mathews:: The deal is that me and Swinger are the best tag team in REW so I took it apon us to talk to the boss. Jake Bishop. Anyway Anyway, We got to talkin and were in this match as a Triple Threat tag team match. First fall wins the titles. Three men always in the ring. Now me and Swinger are going to walk down this ramp and kick yous peoples asses.

Joey Mathews drops the microphone and starts to walk to the ring. He slides in and Johnny sSwinger gets on the apron. The bell rings with Mark Briscoe, Joey Mathews and James Storm in the ring.

Joey Mathews and Johnny Swinger VS Briscoe Brothers VS Americas Most Wanted
REW Tag Team Triple Threat for the Tag Team Titles​

Joey Mathews and James Storm knee Mark Briscoe in the stomach. Then they hit him in the back to make him fall. Joey Mathews runs in the ropes comes back to slide into Mark Briscoe’s face but James Storm hits a standing drop kick. He knocks Joey Mathew’s head off with that impact. Mark Briscoe runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg drop on Joey Mathews. James Storm runs into Mark Briscoe pushes him into the ropes then throws him into the turnbuckle. James Storm starts to run and puts his arm up smacking Mark Briscoe in the face. Mark Briscoe falls to the mat as James Storm walks over. James picks up Mark Briscoe. Mark is in the powerbomb setup postion as Joey Mathews runs over and hits James Storm in the back. Mark Briscoe then hits a backdrop flipping James Storm to the outside. Joey Mathews takes Mark Briscoe grabs him by the face into a facelock flips him over and pulls back. Joey Mathews holds this move for several seconds. He lets go but picks Mark up. He knees him in the stomach then lifts him over head. Joey Mathews hits a sit out powerbomb. James Storm is back in the ring. He locks up with Joey Mathews once he stood up. The two push into the ropes. Mark Briscoe stands up. He runs into the ropes comes back and hits a dropkick knocking Joey Mathews and James Storm over the top rope. Mark Briscoe waits for the two to get up. Once they do Mark grabs the top rope. He pulls himself up then hits a moonsault. He lands perfectly on top of them. He stands up and the crowd begins to chant man up. He kicks the guard rail. He then lifts up Joey Mathews. He pulls him up on his shoulder then brings him down onto the floor. Mark Briscoe jumps on the guard rail. James Storm stands up and Mark Briscoe jumps sits on James Storm shoulders then turns and hits a hurrancanrana. Mark Briscoe jumps up to his feet runs in the ring. He runs to Jay who slaps him on the back they get bump up jumping up and down. James Storm comes back in the ring. He yells something and runs towards Mark Briscoe. Mark ducks under and James Storm spins around and Mark Briscoe hits a standing drop kick. James Storm falls down and as Mark Briscoe turns around he gets superkicked by Joey Mathews. James Storm tags Chris Harris in who is hot from the bell. He spears Joey Mathews to the ground. Chris jumps up and turns to Mark who is laying under the ropes. Chris grabs him and pulls him back in. Chris lifts him up and power slams him in the center of the ring. Chris runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg drop. He then gets up and poses. He then turns around to Joey Mathews who is running at him. Chris Harris grabs under Joey and hits a belly to belly suplex. Mark Briscoe gets up and tags in Jay. Jay runs in and hits a spinning toe kick knocking Chris Harris down. Jay lifts Chris up grabs the top of Chris’s head puts his own head under the chin of Chris and jumps down to the ground smashing the chin. Chris Harris falls back clutching his chin. Jay Briscoe jumps up and runs into the ropes he comes back and slide into Chris Harris. He stands up once again and goes to the top rope. Jay sits there for a few seconds. He then looks down and hits a shooting star press. But James Storm runs in and kicks Jay in the head to break the attempted pin. James Storm is commanded to leave the ring by the ref. He does so but by this time Joey Mathews and Chris Harris are up. Chris Harris and Joey Mathews are exchanging punches. Jay Briscoe tags Mark Briscoe in. Mark runs over to the two grabs there heads and mashes their heads together. Then Mark runs into the ropes comes back and hits a double crossbody. Mark stands up and goes to the outside apron. He grabs the top rope and waits for Chris Harris to get up. Once he does Mark Briscoe jumps u and hits a springboard ddt. Mark Briscoe jumps up and the fans start to yell man up. Mark Briscoe goes over and tags in Jay Briscoe. Jay Briscoe gets up and goes to Joey Mathews whose laying by the ropes. Jay grabs the top rope jumps up and drives his leg into Joey’s face. Jay falls back into the opposite ropes. He is running at Joey but out of nowhere gets speared. Chris Harris stands up and wipes the hair out of his face. He walks over and tags in his partner James Storm. James enters and goes to Jay. He picks him up punches him in the face. Jay falls down and James hits a sunset flip.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Joey Mathews kicks James Storm in the face. Joey Mathews limps over and tags in Johnny Swinger. Swinger runs into the ring he drops his knee across the face of Jay Briscoe. He stands up and picks Jay up with him. Johnny Swinger grabs Jay Briscoe and pulls him over his head. He then throws Swinger up for a gorilla press. Johnny runs in the ropes comes back and slides into Jay. Jay rolls several feet. James Storm runs and hits a shoulderblock when Johnny Swinger stood up. James Storm picks up Joey Mathews up and hits a superkick. James Storm runs into the ropes and knocks Mark Briscoe off the apron. Chris Harris enters the ring runs and spears Joey Mathews threw the ropes and to the floor. James Storm picks up Jay and hits a spike piledriver. James Storm covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Americas Most Wanted music plays. Americas Most Wanted are handed the Razor Edge Wrestling tag team titles. They raise them up in the air as the start to make their way to the backstage. They get to the top and wait. They look back at the ring as they raise their titles. The Briscoe’s grab a microphone. Mark begins to speak.

Mark Briscoe:: That was a fluke. You will never be better than us. You two gay broke back mountain rednecks are nothing. Me and my brother are going to kick your ass next time we get a hold of you bitches. How bout tonight. You guys against me and my brother. You win you will never have to face The Briscoes for those titles again. Obviously y’all lose, Titles coming home to Delaware. So take this offer or we will wait till BLACKOUT for a match. And kick your sorry sons of bitches ass.

James Storm grabs a microphone.

James Storm:: Deal, We are going take this offer so that tonight will be the only night we have to fight you disrespectful scumbags. Sorry about your damn luck Briscoe’s.

Americas Most Wanted music plays they walk backstage as a promo for BLACKOUT airs. “ In the second city. A worst case scenario is going to happen. There will be a BLACKOUT. Featuring all of the stars of Razor Edge Wrestling. And the debut of the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€

AJ Styles is seen backstage jumping up in down. He starts to walk through the backstage. He goes out the locker room and down the hall. He walks to the entrance. He goes through many wrestlers. Then Petey Williams walks up to him.

Petey Williams:: AJ, you better stop right now and just forfeit. Hero is going to end your career tonight. If he doesn’t I will come in and finish the job for him.

AJ Styles:: Don ‘t worry, I’ve talked to people and if you so call come to ringside I have someone that will come and kick your ass out of the arena.

Petey Williams:: Why do you think they can beat me? I am one of the best wrestlers in the world.

AJ Styles:: No doubt, but this is a guy who can take you and thump you to make you fall down.

Petey raises his arm as to punch AJ Styles but restrains.

Petey Williams:: Well I hope your man can fight off me and three others cause Hero has reached in, dialed some numbers and made an army of the most elite men in this business.

AJ Styles:: Sounds gay if you ask me.

AJ Styles smiles then walks off as Petey Williams looks back pissed off. AJ Styles walks to the curtains. His music begins to play. He slowly walks out of the curtains the fans cheer loudly as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp and poses with his arms out. He then slaps his chest and starts to walk to the ring. He rolls in and poses then he awaits his opponent. Chris Hero. “ Chris is Awesome†is yelled out. Chris Hero slowly walks out but doesn’t have the title. He unzips his sports jacket to reveal it around his waist. He takes the title off. He stands at the top of the ramp and holds his title up in his right hand. He stands their smiling as the fans boo at him. He slowly begins to walk down to the ramp. He looks at fans who are telling him how he sucks. He just smiles even more. Chris Hero slides into the ring. He hands the title to the ref. Jerry Clark is in the center of the ring.

Jerry Clark:: Now your first main event of the night for Global Carnage Live from the Pittsburgh Civic Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania January 08. This match for the Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship Title will be contested under the Three Stages of Hell rules. The first match will be a First Blood. In order to win a competitor must make their opponent bleed. Then a last man standings match. In order to win a competitor must make their opponent stay down for the count of ten. If a competitor wins both matches he either retains or wins the Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship. If however one competitor wins one match but his opponent wins the other there will be a Steele Cage Match. To win you must either escape over the top of the cage or pin falls or submission. Now the competitors. Hailing from Gainesville, Georgia he weighed in at Two Hundred Ten pounds, AJ Styles. Now the reigning Razor Edge Wrestling hailing from the state of Ohio, he weighed in at Two Hundred Thirty Three pounds, This is Chris Hero.

Chris Hero puts his hands up but the crowd boos him. The ref raises the Razor Edge Wrestling Championship Title in the air. AJ Styles and Chris Hero shake hands then the bell is rung.

AJ Styles VS Chris Hero
Three Stages of Hell Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship Title
First Blood

The two lock up in the center of the ring. They grabs hands and push one another to their knee. They showcase their strength. AJ Styles hits an arm drag. He then runs into the ropes. As Chris Hero gets up Chris attempts a clothesline but AJ Styles ducks under stops and then hits an enzuiguri. Chris Hero falls down to the mat. AJ Styles goes down to work on him. AJ Styles puts Chris Hero into an armbar. AJ Styles then flips over making Chris Hero arm twist making the pressure on his arm even more. AJ Styles stands up he picks Chris Hero up. AJ Styles throws Chris Hero into the rope. Chris Hero comes back and AJ connects with a leg lariat. AJ Styles brings his legs down across Hero’s face and put him in a scissors lock. AJ sits up and looks at Chris Hero who is trying to fight it. AJ Styles lets it go after a few seconds. AJ Styles gets up and picks Chris Hero up. AJ Styles throws Chris Hero into the ropes. Chris Hero comes back AJ jumps down trying to trip Chris Hero but Chris Hero jumps up onto AJ Styles back. Then Chris Hero does a forward roll into a headstand that falls into the ropes. Chris Hero springs back onto his feet and hits a standing moonsault. Chris Hero stands up and puts his hands in the air. Chris Hero slides out of the ring. He reaches under the ring to pull out some kind of weapon. He pulls out a trash can. He holds it up to his face to examine it. Out of nowhere AJ Styles comes flipping over the top rope. AJ Styles lands onto of Chris Hero smashing the trash can in the face. AJ Styles jumps up and poses as the fans cheer him. AJ Styles gets on the apron. He jumps onto the apron. AJ Style waits for Chris Hero to stand up. AJ Styles jumps onto the middle rope. Then does a backflip landing ontop of Chris Hero yet again. AJ Styles grabs the trash can and hits Chris Hero with it. AJ Styles goes under the ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up but by the time he is finished Chris Hero is standing. He runs and kicks AJ in the leg making him go down to his knee. Chris Hero hooks his arm around the head of AJ and falls back for a ddt. Chris Hero picks AJ Styles up and throws him into the guard rail. Chris Hero picks AJ Styles up over his head then throws him down on the guard rail. AJ bounces off but is knocked down once he is hit by a big boot from Chris Hero. Chris Hero bends over and starts talking trash in AJ Style’s face. Chris Hero goes up on the apron. He looks down and then jumps hitting a leg drop. Chris Hero jumps up. He picks AJ Styles up and sets him up for a vertical suplex threw the table. Chris Hero gets AJ up but AJ rolls lands on the apron and then jumps backward hitting a cross body. He had to leap over the table and onto Chris Hero. AJ Styles stands up and goes over to the apron. He pulls himself up. He waits for Chris Hero to stand up. AJ Styles jumps and tries a hurrancanrana but Hero catches him. Chris Hero lifts him up then powerbombs him threw the table. Chris poses before he kicks AJ in the face. Chris Hero slides into the ring. He goes to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top. He looks down at AJ Styles and jumps hitting a 8 foot leg drop. Chris Hero lays on top of AJ Styles for dozens of second. Chris Hero finally gets up to his feet. He picks AJ Styles up and takes him to the turnbuckle. He begins to ram AJ Styles head into the guard rail. Chris Hero lets go but hits a shoulder block on AJ Styles. Chris Hero goes down to the floor. He takes his elbow and rams it into the forehead of AJ Styles. Chris Hero goes back and forth side to side. Constantly checking for blood. Chris Hero then stands up rolls AJ Styles on his back. Chris Hero puts his legs in between the legs of AJ Styles. Chris Hero then puts AJ Styles right foot behind AJ’s left. Chris pulls it up and leans back as hard as he can. Chris Hero tries to apply more pressure to the Boston Crab but can seem to find a way. Chris Hero lets AJ go. AJ leans back the camera gets in his face showing the tears in his eye. Chris Hero then brings his arm across the face hitting a lariat. Chris Hero goes down on AJ Styles. He starts to punch AJ Styles with his right and left hand. Chris Hero stands up and kicks AJ Styles in the face. He then takes his boot and rubs it across the forehead of AJ Styles trying to make it bleed. Chris Hero stands above AJ Styles. AJ Styles stands up. Chris Hero kicks AJ in the face. Chris Hero reaches down and grabs the trash can. He sets it down in front of the head of AJ Styles. Chris Hero walks backward. Chris runs and jumps into the trashcan. The trashcan rams into the head of Styles. Chris Hero stands up and looks disgusted. Then all of sudden Petey Williams is coming out the curtains. He has a black bag. He hands it to Chris Hero and shakes his hand. Petey then backs up but stays at ringside. Chris Hero pores out the black bag. It turns out to be broken glass. Chris Hero smiles as he picks AJ Styles up. Chris Hero lifts AJ Styles up and then brings him down into the broken glass for a power slam. Chris Hero nudges AJ side so he rolls over. Chris Hero makes the ref look at the blood on AJ’s back. The ref calls for the bell the first match is over.

Winner of First Blood Chris Hero

Chris Hero 1 AJ Styles 0

Jerry Clark stands up.

Jerry Clark:: And now The Last Man Standing match. If Chris Hero is the winner Chris Hero retains his title. If AJ Styles wins we will witness an electrified steel cage match.

The ref notifies both wrestler of the rules. Then he calls for the bell to be rung.

Last Man Standing Match

Chris Hero and AJ Styles are force to restart in the ring. Once the bell in rung Chris Hero hits a devastating clothesline. AJ Styles gets turn inside out. He lays on the mat not daring to move. The ref beings to count. 1. AJ Styles begins to crawl.2 AJ puts his hands down so he begins to get up. 3 AJ Styles gets his knee up. Chris Hero sees then and runs into the topes. He jumps and hits a running neck snap. Chris Hero stands up and bows to the crowd. The crowd boos at Chris Hero. Chris Hero climbs to the top rope. He brushes the hair out of his eyes. Springs a bit then hits a moonsault. AJ Styles rolls out the ring. The effort put in the moonsault turns out to be a failure. Chris Hero lands on his stomach the goes up on his knees. He stays like this. AJ Styles gets up and walk towards Chris Hero. AJ Style kicks Chris Hero in the chest. Then AJ runs in the ropes comes back and does a dropkick to the idle Chris Hero whois sitting on his knees. Chris Hero rolls backwards out of the ring. AJ Styles grabs the top rope pulls himself up and then hits a shooting star press. The crowd starts chanting this is awesome. AJ Styles goes under the ring. He pulls out a ladder. He sets the ladder up. He then pulls out another table. He sets the table up. He goes to Chris Hero and kicks him in the gut. AJ Styles puts Chris Hero on the table. The ladder is next to the apron of the ring with the table near the ramp, AJ Styles gets in the ring. He runs into the ropes comes back jumps on the top rope then onto the ladder. Then AJ Styles hits a spiral tap. AJ Styles lays on top of Chris Hero both in the broken table. The ref begins to count both of them.1…..2……3….5….6….7….8….9 AJ Styles and Chris Hero use the ladder to pull themselves up. Once they realize that Chris Hero uppercuts AJ Styles. AJ Styles falls back a little Chris Hero spears AJ Styles. Chris Hero stands up. He grabs AJ Styles and rams his head into the ring post. Chris Hero tries doing so again but AJ Styles moves out the way. Chris turns towards AJ Styles who jumps up and hits a Pele. Chris Hero stands for a minute then falls to the floor. AJ Styles goes under the ring again. He pulls out a chair. He sets it down sits down in it and puts his feet on the back of Chris Hero. Chris Hero jumps up so fast AJ doesn’t have time to move. Chris Hero jumps sideways like a crossbody and makes AJ and the chair fall backwards. The found start to chant once again this is awesome. Chris Hero and AJ Styles get up before the count. Chris Hero takes AJ Styles over to the ladder. He lays AJ Styles against the ladder. Chris Hero backs up a few feet . Chris Hero runs at AJ Styles and drop kicks him. The force knocks the ladder down. AJ Styles is laying on the ladder. The ref counts but Chris Hero ignores him. Chris hero climbs on the apron. He jumps up on the middle rope then hits a moonsault down onto AJ Styles. Now Chris Hero and AJ Styles are both down. The ref begins to count. 1…..2……3…..4…..5……6…..7 Chris Hero gets up and lifts AJ Styles up. Chris Hero lifts AJ Styles up for a powerbomb. AJ Styles flips backwards and hits a hurrancanrana. Making Chris Hero go into the ladder. AJ Styles stands up and slaps his chest a few times. He then throws out his arms. He is about to go and kick Chris Hero but Petey Williams starts walking towards him. AJ Styles signals for somebody in the back. Petey gets in AJ Styles face. Then Lance Hoyt starts to run out to the ring area. Petey turns around to get a face full of Lance Hoyt’s right boot. Petey Williams turns inside out. AJ Styles lifts Petey Williams up and then hits a Styles Clash. Lance Hoyt shakes AJ Styles hand then picks Petey Williams up and carries him backstage. AJ Styles turns around to Chris Hero who is on the apron. He jumps on AJ Styles for a crossbody. Chris Hero stands up. He grabs AJ Styles by the head and throws him at the guard rail. AJ Styles flips over it. Chris Hero starts toward AJ but instead goes to the ring. He goes under the ring and pulls out a chair. He sets it up and pulls out two more. He sets on up opposite from the other one and sets the other chair on top of the two. The ref counts 7 and then stops. Chris Hero turns around as AJ Styles jumps off the guard rail hitting a missile toe dropkick. Chris Hero hits the matt. AJ Styles gets on the apron. He sits there as the ref counts.1….2….3….4….5….6…. Chris Hero gets up. He walks over and climbs on to the apron. AJ Styles punches him. Chris Hero goes back a few feet. AJ Styles jumps and hits a pele off the apron. AJ Styles falls to the floor but Chris Hero stays on the matt. AJ Styles jumps up as the count starts.1 ….2….3….4 ….5….6….7…. Chris Hero gets up. AJ Styles is in the ring though. AJ Styles knees Chris Hero so Chris Hero bends over. AJ Styles runs into the ropes comes back flips over the top rope and grabs Chris Hero legs to hit a sunset flip over the top rope. But once AJ does the Chris Hero goes lands on the chairs. Upon impact the chair bends. Chris Hero screams in pain. He rolls around grabbing his back. AJ Styles grabs a chair and sets it across Chris Hero’s face. AJ Styles gets on the apron. The ref tells him not to. Tells him to have mercy but AJ Styles jumps and his feet lands on both sides of the chair bringing it across Chris Hero’s face. AJ moves the chair and looks at Chris Hero who has a bloody nose now. AJ Styles grabs the chair and raises it over head. AJ Styles then brings it down across Chris Hero’s face. AJ Styles grabs the bloody Chris Hero and throws him towards the ring. AJ grabs the legs and rolls him in the ring. The count begins.1…..2….3….4…..5.….6 the count stops as Chris Hero begins to get up. AJ Styles grabs the top rope jumps up then out at Chris Hero and hits him in the face with his hand. Chris falls down and rolls on his back. AJ Styles goes over grabs Chris and lifts him up. AJ Styles sets him up and then hits a styles clash in the center of the ring. 1…..2….3….4…..5.….6….7…..8….9 Chris Hero barely gets up. AJ Styles hits an arm drag and pulls Hero near the turnbuckle. AJ Styles climbs up the turnbuckle. He looks at Chris Hero then towards the fans who are cheering him on. He jumps out and hits a spiral tap. The fans go crazy chanting this is awesome repeatedly. AJ Styles stands up and falls back into the corner. He sits there as the count goes down. 1…..2…..3…..4…..5…..6…..7…..8….9…..10. AJ Styles wins the Last Man Standing .

Chris Hero I AJ Styles I

There is a brief intermission while the cage is set up. The camera looks as the announcers as the review the match so far.

Mike Tenay:: What a great match so far. Back to back action with only a little interfearence.

Scott Hudson:: That’s wrestling though. Has been since the beginning.

Mike Tenay:: That might be so but if Petey William had not come out AJ Styles could have the Razor Edge Wrestling World championship Title around his waist at this moment.

The camera returns to the ring where the 15 foot steel cage is around the ring. On the outside are generators connected to electrify the steel cage. Making it one of the most dangerous matches in Pro Wrestling.

Electrified Steel Cage Match

AJ Styles and Chris Hero are in the opposite turnbuckles when the bell is run. The two run at each other. Both jumping up for dropkicks. They both miss. AJ being fast gets up first. He runs and jumps onto the shoulders of Chris Hero who is trying to get up. AJ then hits a hurrancanrana. Chris Hero rolls under the ropes. He sees the cage and jumps out. The crowd cheers at the scared face of Chris Hero. Chris Hero stands up. He looks at AJ Styles who is smiling. Then the two walk to the center of the ring. The two put their heads together trash talking. Chris Hero punches AJ Styles. BOO. AJ Styles hits Chris Hero. Crowd Cheers. Chris Hero punches AJ and the crowd boos. AJ Styles jumps and hits a pele. The crowd gets electrified with cheers. AJ Styles poses with his arms out then signals that the belt is going to become his. He waits for Chris Hero to stand up. The two lock up and push into the corner. AJ Styles pushes Chris Hero’s hands towards the cage. Then AJ throws them and jumps back so the vault doesn’t go through Hero into Styles. Chris Hero screams in pan. Chris Hero bends to his knees burying his hands in his stomach then leaning over. AJ Styles runs towards Hero and jumps onto the ropes. He then jumps off spins and lands on his feet on the back of Chris Hero. AJ Styles jumps off. Chris Hero flattens out. AJ Styles runs and kicks Chris Hero in the stomach. Chris Hero rolls over as AJ walks on. AJ raises his leg then brings it down across Chris Hero’s face. AJ Styles rolls Chris Hero onto his stomach. AJ Styles puts Chris Hero into a Boston Crab. AJ Styles isn’t done there. He leans back and puts his arms through Chris Hero’s. AJ Styles pulls himself up and Chris Hero. AJ Styles has Chris Hero’s legs warped around his right leg. Chris Hero’s arms hooked and Chris Hero off the mat. AJ Styles Walks towards the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope. He jumps out and unhooks his arm. But Chris Hero grabs AJ’s waist and hits a sunset flip bomb. Chris Hero stands up and look down on AJ Styles. Chris Hero runs into the ropes comes back and drops a leg drop across AJ Style’s face. Chris Hero stands up and picks AJ Styles up. Chris Hero knees AJ Styles making him bends. Chris Hero lifts him up. Chris Hero runs towards the ropes and throws AJ Styles at the cage. AJ Styles hits the cage and yells. He bounces off the cage and lands on the mat rolling around. Chris Hero smiles and puts his arms up. A small section of the fans begin to chant Chris Is Awesome. Chris Hero walks to AJ Styles. He rolls AJ Styles on his stomach. Chris Hero puts his legs around AJ Style’s and hooks his arms. Chris Hero sits out onto his back. Chris holds this Mexican Surfboard for many seconds. He then lets it go. He pushes the limp AJ Styles off of him. Chris Hero picks AJ Styles up. Chris Hero regretted this move the second he did it. AJ Styles jumps and hits a pele. AJ Styles picks Chris Hero up. AJ jumps onto the middle rope does a back flip over Chris Hero catching his head. AJ Styles then falls back hitting an Inverted DDT. AJ Styles jumps to his feet. He holds his hands out posing. He goes to Chris Hero and picks him up. AJ knees him. AJ grabs Chris Hero’s pants then pulls him up. AJ Styles backs up toward the cage. AJ Styles then hits a vertical suplex into the cage. Chris Hero lands in-between the cage and ropes so he is touching the cage for at least three to five seconds. A smell of human flesh burning goes through out the arena. Then all of a sudden Teddy Hart and Erick Stevens come running to the ring. They unplug all the generators. Then they begin to come in the cage. Erick Stevens rips open the cage door. He goes inside and big boots AJ Styles. The Erick Stevens puts AJ on his shoulders. Teddy Hart climbs to the top of the cage. He looks down and jumps from the top of the cage flipping and grabbing AJ Styles neck pull him down to the mat on his head. Chris hero gets up and grabs AJ. Chris Hero big boots AJ Styles. Petey Williams runs out from the back. He grabs Chris Hero’s title and goes into the ring. He gives him the title. Erick Stevens and Petey hold AJ up and Chris Hero rams the title into AJ Styles face. Then all of the sudden Lance Hoyt, Chase Stevens and Tomko start running to the ring. Chris Hero and his army back up. Tomko and Lance Hoyt enter through the door. Chase Stevens begins to scale the cage. Erick Stevens, Petey Williams and Teddy Hart try to fight off them. It turns into a huge brawl. Then everyone looks to the top of the cage where Chase Stevens is. He jumps and hits a shooting star press and lands on top of all the wrestlers. Everyone in the ring is down and not moving. The ref calls for the bell. A huge team of medics come running to the ring. The ring crew takes down one side of the cage. They begin taking superstars out of the ring. They have to put Teddy Hart and Chase Stevens on gurneys. The ring crew takes the whole cage down and remove the generators. They then clean up the ladders and tables and mess from this match. Jerry Clark stands up as the ref whispers in his ear.

Jerry Clark: Seeing that this match ended in a tie. Your Champion retaining his World Title, Chris Hero.

The camera then goes to the announcer table.

Mike Tenay:: Seeing those actions makes me wonder why some of these guys are not locked up in jail.

Scott Hudson:: Are you kidding me? That was a match of the year candidate on our first show this year. We are starting 08 on a good note.

Mike Tenay :: Well now we have two tag tams that hate each other. It’s the Briscoe’s VS. Americas Most Wanted for the Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Championship.

Scott Hudson:: This features the two best tag teams in the World fighting each other. If the Briscoe’s win their the Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team champions. However if they lose they will never get a title match as long as Americas Most Wanted hold those tag team belts.

Gimme Back My Bullets- Lynyrd Skynyrd plays. The Briscoe Brothers come out of the curtains. The stand at the top the ramp rocking there head to the music. Then out of nowhere they get attacked by A.M.W. . AMW carry them to the ring . They don’t go in but instead throw them into the ring post. Chris Harris enters the ring. James Storm throws Jay Briscoe in. The bell rings as Chris Harris kicks Jay Briscoe.

Americas Most Wanted VS The Briscoe Brothers
Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Titles​

Chris Harris picks Jay Briscoe up and throws him into the ropes. Jay Briscoe comes back and Chris Harris clothesline him. Chris Harris poses above Jay Briscoe before running into the ropes. He comes back and drops a knee across the forehead of Jay Briscoe. Chris Harris picks Jay Briscoe up. Chris Harris runs into the ropes comes back and hits Jay in the back of the head with his elbow. Jay Briscoe falls down to his knees. Chris Harris runs back into the ropes. He comes back and puts his boot the back of Jay Briscoe’s head. Chris Harris picks up Jay Briscoe and throws him back into the ropes. Jay finally counters by hitting a dropkick. Chris Harris falls to the mat but quickly gets back up. Jay Briscoe runs and tags in his brother Mark Briscoe. Mark Briscoe jumps over the top rope and quickly charges at Chris Harris whose sitting in the turnbuckle. Chris Harris rolls out of the ring to avoid contact. James Storm jumps off the apron and talks to Chris Harris. Chris Harris slides into the ring but Mark Briscoe starts kicking and punching at Chris Harris. Mark Briscoe runs into the ropes. Instead of going at Chris Harris he sways to the left. He jumps onto the top rope then hits a moonsault onto Chris Harris who was on his knees. The fans start to go crazy. Mark Briscoe takes Chris Harris to the turnbuckle and starts to punch and kick him. Mark Briscoe puts Chris Harris on the top turnbuckle. Mark Briscoe gets on the second rope. He springs then jumps and hits a super hurrancanrana. Mark Briscoe doesn’t stop he goes straight to the top rope again. He jumps out and hits a 450 splash. Mark Briscoe gets fired up running around the ring slapping his chest. He grabs Chris Harris again and knees him. He lifts him up and by the tights. Chris Harris is pointed at an angle for a second before Mark Briscoe drops to the mat making Chris Harris’s face go into the mat. Mark runs to his brother and tag in Jay. Jay gets on the top rope and jumps and hits a springboard dropkick. He looks up at James Storm and gives him a look like he didn’t know what he gotten himself into. Jay Briscoe lifts up Chris Harris. Jay Briscoe then hooks his leg and hits a Jay Driver in the center of the ring. Jay Briscoe covers him.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

The Briscoe’s win at 5::33. Gimmie back my bullets play. Chris Harris rolls out the ring. James Storm and Chris Harris begin to argue.

Chris Harris:: Why didn’t you break the pin!

James Storm:: I didn’t want to mess with them. They beat you in five minutes. You think I want to fight two angry in breeders.

The two continue two argue up the ramp as Gimmie Back My Bullets blare throughout the arena. The Briscoe’s raise their new Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Titles high in the air.

BLACKOUT live Febuary 17, 2008 Los Angeles, California
3ffbcccbaa.jpg

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: ME

WM: Tag titles

BP: AMW

WP: n/a

AC: I thought the tag match was goin be at black out..confused me and why would it be after the three stages of hell match..better match placement is needed

MRC

Reaction score
BM: 3 Stages of Hell
WM: AMW vs. Brisco's
BP: Styles and Williams i guess
WP: Nothing else to really choose from
AC: Not sure why 3 Stages of Hell wasnt last either but other than that it is decent show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: 3 Stages of Hell

Worst Match: AMW/Bricoes

Best Promo: Styles/Williams

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: The people above are right. Why did you end your show with a short tag match. It's still great but I believe it's in a wrong place, but I still impressed on the 3 stages of hell match. Well done and so does 6 pack Challenge, keep it up!

therazar

Reaction score
3ffbcccbaa.jpg

Live February 17 From the Grand Olympic Auditorium, Los Angeles, California

CARD

World Title Championship Match
Chris Hero Defends against Bryan Danielson

Four Corner Survival

AJ Styles VS Jay Lethal VS Jack Evans VS Naomichi Marufuji

Samoa Joe VS Takeshi Morishima

Robert Roode VS Rhino

The Briscoe's VS Motor City Machine Guns​