Razor Edge Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
Therazar presents
11/12/07
RAZOR EDGE WRESTLING

rewix9.png

Titles

ChrisHerochamp-1.jpg

Razor Edge Wrestling World Title

Champion:: Chris Hero
Former::

200px-Raven-kotm.jpg

Razor Edge Wrestling Hardcore Tittle

Champion:: Raven
Former::Abyss

ringpost070813_briscoes.jpg

Razor Edge Wrestling Tag Team Title

Champion:: The Briscoe's
Former:: America's Most Wanted

Staff
Jake Bishop-Owner of Razor Edge Wrestling
Jerry Clark-Backstage Interviewer
Scott Hudson and Mike Tenay –Ring Announcers

Roster

Herosmall.jpg

Chris Hero

aj_styles.jpg

AJ Styles

tomko1-Large.jpg

Tomko

lance.jpg

Lance Hoyt

281x211.jpg

Teddy Hart

petey-williams.jpg

Petey Williams

Bryansmall.jpg

Bryan Danielson

16.jpg

Nigel McGuinness

49316136_02d392d1bb_m.jpg

Samoa Joe

morishimanew.jpg

Takeshi Morishima

ariessmall.jpg

Austin Aries

Richardssmall1.jpg

Davey Richards

strongsmall.jpg

Roderick Strong

Marufujismall.jpg

Naomichi Marufuji

deliriousnew.jpg

Delirious

kentasmall.jpg

KENTA

genericosmall.jpg

El Generico

mattbloom.jpg

Giant Bernard

RobertRoode.jpg

Robert Roode

96.jpg

Kurt Angle

Tag Teams

Briscoe’s- Mark and Jay Briscoe
Paparazzi , INC- Joey Mathews and Johnny Swinger
Americas Most Wanted- Chris Harris and James Storm
Motor City Machine Guns- Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly
Hero's Army- Chris Hero, Teddy Hart, Petey Williams and Erick Stevens

pwa_logo.png

World Champion:: Matt Sydal
Bobby Dempsey
Amazing Red
Caprice Coleman
Cody Rhodes
Andy Douglas
Shane Hagadorn
Cloudy
Ricochet
TJ Mack
Kirby Mack

Razor Edge Wrestling is the only promotion that lets every superstar show off their best moves. Razor Edge Wrestling has Hardcore HIGH FLYING the best technical wrestlers. EVERY SHOW GURRANTEES EXCITEMENT. Razor Edge Wrestling runs a hour long T.V. show every week and will have a super show on the second Sunday every month. Also the roster for Razor Edge Wrestling will be changing getting fresh faces big names to come and compete for the golden prize the Razor Edge Wrestling.

Schedule

January - Global Carnage
February-BLACKOUT
March- Razor Edge Mania
April-Breaking Point
May- Unbreakable
June- Heat
July- Black site
September- Greed
October-Velocity
November- Ignition
December- Pass Present and Future

Also Razor Edge Wrestling will have a weekly show XPLOSION

Explode-04-june.gif

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks good so far, just maybe try to write some longer matches, since WAR had weaker Main Events that expected. Anyways, keep up the good work and stay active.

therazar

Reaction score
Razor Edge Wrestling official Opening video

[YT]hHdecylwLS0[/YT]

JHar888

Reaction score
Nice opener, smart using GIF's. :thumbsup: Get the first show posted, I'll be checking it for sure.

therazar

Reaction score
XPLOSION PREVIEW

XPLOSION_Logo_6.jpg

Lance Storm VS Chris Hero

The Main Event for the first Xplosion Will Feature a Past Legend facing a Future Star. The Canadian Legend Lance Storm will go up against the Future American Star Chris Hero. Many people are hyping this match as the match that will put Razor Edge Wrestling on the map.

Sandman VS Abyss

The first ever Razor Edge Wrestling hardcore champion will be crowned at REW
XPLOSION The Sandman going against The Monster Abyss in a hardcore match to crown the first champion you can't miss this blood fest.

Plus Joey Mathews VS Kazarain and Alex Shelly VS Cloudy in a tryout match

You cannot afford to miss out on this Power Hour of Wrestling

Razor Edge Wrestling The Best of The Best

JHar888

Reaction score
Nice preview, Sandman vs. Abyss should be good, I'm also looking forward to Joey Matthews in action. Also, good seeing Lance Storm as a main eventer. I'll be reading and reviewing.

connorten

Reaction score
Sounds good can't wait for the Hardcore title match that sounds good. And I would like to see how you handle the tryout matches with wrestlers who don't wrestle as much. And the Main Event doesn't sound bad, but I think you could have found some better wrestles to main event your first show.

therazar

Reaction score
RAZOR EDGE WRESTLING
rewix9.png

Presents

XPLOSION_Logo_6.jpg

XPLOSION Episode I live from the Agora Theatre Cleveland, Ohio
[YT]hHdecylwLS0[/YT]​

Few minutes before the show starts Jerry Clark is in the ring. He is welcoming the crowd. Then at thirty seconds till the show starts the Razor Edge Wrestling video starts to play. Then the shot goes to the live crowd with the music playing. Then the camera goes down to Mike Tenay and Scott Hudson.
Mike Tenay: Welcome to Razor Edge Wrestling first ever show XPLOSION. I am your host with my fellow host Scott Hudson.

Scott Hudson:: That’s right Mike. I am so excited as tonight were making history.
The house lights go out and spot lights start flickering. Johnny Swinger walks out to the ring followed by Joey Mathews. Johnny is wearing a huge fur over coat. He walks down and rolls into the ring. He gets a microphone from a worker.
Johnny Swinger:: I have been in all the top companies. TNA,WWE,ECW you name it I’ve done it. But for them to get be to come out to Ohio for this crap show.
The fans boo him loudly.

Johnny Swinger:: I mean I’ve been in the arenas that hold 25,000 seats I bet this crappy venue doesn’t even hold 2,500.

Music hits and cuts Johnny Swinger off from his next line. Kazarain walks out from the curtains with a smirk. Joey Matthews backs up and Johnny Swinger start to as Kazarain walks down the ramp.

Johnny Swinger:: Your not suppose to be here right now get back to the back.

Kazarain starts to run in and Johnny slides out of the ring. Joey takes off his coat and throws it to Johnny. As Kazarain slides in Joey kicks him in the back for the bell to ring.

Kazarain VS Joey Mathews

Kazarain jumps up and run to the ropes. Joey follows half way. Kazarain jumps onto the bottom and hits a Pele. The Pele knocks Joey to the ground. Kazarain runs over to Joey Mathews gets down and puts a arm bar on Joey. Kazarain wrenches backward. Joey lets out a scream. After fifteen seconds Joey breaks out by punching Kazarain in the face with his other hand. Joey gets back in the corner and waits for Kazarain to get up. Kazarain does get up and is knocked off his feet with a European upper cut. Joey lets out a grin on his face before kicking Kazarain a few time. Joey goes to picks up Kazarain and runs into the ropes. He comes back towards Kazarain with a dropkick. Joey Mathews goes for the cover.

| 1 |
| 2 |​
Joey stands up with a look of confusion on his face. Joey Mathews goes over to the turnbuckle. He gets on the top rope. He poses as camera lights flicker threw out the Theatre Joey then jumps for a leg drop but he misses as Kazarain rolls over. Kazarain gets up and runs to the ropes Joey sits up as Kazarain runs back towards him and clicks him in the chest. Kazarain runs over toward the ropes jumping up to the top rope and then doing a moonsault. Kazarain the covers Joey.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Kazarain gets up and runs into the ropes he gets tripped by Johnny Swinger who pulls him outside. Johnny Swinger knocks him down with a big boot. Joey goes over to the turnbuckle. Joey Mathews climbs up to the top and then jumps and connects with a splash. Joey appears to lose his breath. Then Joey gets up grabs Kazarain and hits a ddt. Joey sits on the floor for a few seconds breathing hard before getting up and putting Kazarain back into the ring. Joey gets up on the ring apron. He pulls himself up to the top rope then hits a leg drop that goes across Kazarain’s face. Johnny Swinger jumps up cheering. Joey Mathews rolls over onto Kazarain.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Joey Mathews wins at 9:44. Joey Mathews jumps up as Johnny Swinger slides into the ring. Johnny Swinger kicks Kazarain out of the ring as Joey Mathews gets the microphone.

Joey Mathews : Now that’s the future of things to come.

Joey Mathews music hits as he drops the microphone and rolls out the ring. Joey and Swinger walk up the ramp with victory on their faces. Once they get backstage the camera goes to Jerry Clark who is backstage with Chris Hero.
Jerry Clark: Chris I’ve got to ask you. Are you nervous?
Chris Hero:: Am I nervous. Do I look nervous? I am never nervous, when your this good and perform at huge arenas all the time you don’t get nervous. See right now I am getting prepared mentally. I know I can beat up this old washed up Canadian.
Jerry Clark: He may be getting aged but what about all the experience he has.
Chris Hero: He has the experience of old school. But I am the King of Wrestling new school style. See Jerry I have studied, mastered and innovated new style wrestling. Lance Storm doesn’t know nothing about new school. Oh and plus he only gets over in Canada, which in case you noticed were in Cleveland Ohio. Not that far from where I grew up. Down the road a place called Dayton.

The crowd cheers for the hometown hero.

Chris Hero: I’d like to continue Jerry but I do believe I’ve got to go.
Chris walks away but Jerry turns back to the camera.

Jerry Clark: Right now I would like to introduce you to a new independent up and comer Cloudy. Cloudy is going to be going up against a worldwide established wrestler, Alex Shelly.

The camera goes to the stage where Cloudy is walking out. Cloudy is about five feet tall and doesn’t weight more than a hundred and fifty pounds.

Mike Tenay: This fellow may be small but has huge heart.

Scott Hudson:: And that’s what Razor Edge Wrestling is about.
Alex Shelly’s music hits as he runs out to the ring. He slides in goes to the turnbuckle. He gets up and poses then jumps down.

Cloudy VS Alex Shelly

Cloudy try out match​

Alex Shelly and Cloudy lock up. Alex slides down for a double leg takedown. Shelly gets on top and smacks Cloudy a few times. Alex rolls him over and puts a chicken wing submission on Cloudy. Alex sits on Cloudy’s back. Alex Shelly takes his feet and puts it on Cloudy’s neck. Cloudy screams for over ten seconds before Alex lets go. Alex is grinning as he looks at Cloudy crawling to the ropes. Cloudy pulls himself up and runs to Alex. Cloudy goes for a clothesline but Alex ducks under. Cloudy runs backs jumps and hits a 360 ddt. Cloudy gets up runs into the ropes comes back and hits a standing shooting star press. Cloudy covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |
Alex throws Cloudy off of him and hops up. Cloudy is lying on his stomach and Alex runs and kicks him in the face. Cloudy face lands on the bottom rope. Shelly runs into the opposite ropes come back leaps and come down on the back of Cloudy’s head. Cloudy springs backward grabbing at his throat. Alex grabs Cloudy by the hair and lifts him up. Alex kicks him in the groan and then hits a sit out power. Alex gets up and points to the palm of his hand. Then Jerry Clark announces one minute left. Alex Shelly runs and kicks Cloudy in the head then picks him up. Alex throws Cloudy into the ropes and Alex gives Cloudy a arm toss. Alex runs over and applies a chicken wing arm bar on him. Cloudy starts to yell as Alex wrenches back. Alex gets up and Cloudy starts to stand up Alex runs into the ropes and try’s to hit a sun set flip but Cloudy counters and has Alex head down between his legs and Alex’s legs between his arms. Cloudy jumps up and sits out down on Alex. Cloudy covers.
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Cloudy wins his tryout match in REW with 15 seconds left. Owner Jake Bishop starts to walk to the ring as Cloudy celebrates. Alex rolls out the ring apparently frustrated. Jake Bishop steps in the ring and shakes Cloudy’s hand. Jake Bishop grabs a microphone.

Jake Bishop: Cloudy I would like to contract you right here. You are the future of this company and this business you have proven that size is not a factor and that you could be the next breakout star.

Cloudy grabs the microphone.
Cloudy: Mr. Bishop, It would be an honor to wrestle for your promotion.

Jake Bishop pulls out a clipboard and a pen. He hands it over to Cloudy. Cloudy signs his name three times before handing it back over. Cloudy’s music play’s as the scene goes backstage.
Sandman and Abyss are brawling. A ref is with them and calls the start of the match.

Abyss VS Sandman

Hardcore Title Match​

Abyss throws Sandman up against a wood desk. Abyss starts to kick him in the gut before grabbing his head and throwing him into the wall. Sandman bounces off and lands on floor. Abyss grabs a trash can and empties it on Sandman then throws it at him. Abyss walks around the desk and tips it over. Abyss grabs a chair folds it up and starts to smack the desk. Sandman lets out a yell. Then Abyss walks onto the desk. Abyss grunts then poses by pulling his arms together. Abyss then lifts the desk and throws it back down. He does that repeatedly. Abyss then moves the desk and goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Sandman kicks out. Abyss grabs Sandman’s head and pulls it up. Abyss must have busted him open as there is blood all over The Sandman face. Abyss starts to walk bringing Sandman. Abyss throws him into some aluminum signs. Sandman flips over them and Abyss makes his way around them. When Abyss turns to them Sandman hits Abyss in the gut with a chair then three right hand punches to the face. Abyss falls back and Sandman is handed a cane from a fan. The Sandman takes it and starts to whack at Abyss. Abyss lets out yells. Sandman then starts to walk and goes through curtains. He is still holding the cane and poses with it up in the air. Then a trash can comes through the curtains and hits The Sandman. Sandman falls down and Abyss goes over to him. Abyss picks him up. Abyss puts his hand on Sandman’s throat and chokes slams him. Abyss takes a beer from a fan and smashes it into The Sandman’s face. Abyss goes to the ring and pulls out something underneath it. He pulls out a table and sets it up. Abyss turns around and Sandman smacks Abyss with a steel chair. Abyss falls onto the table. Sandman climbs up the steps and then the turnbuckle. Sandman jumps and hits a leg drop driving Abyss threw the table. Sandman goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Abyss throws his shoulder up and Sandman gets up. Sandman grabs the chair and hits Abyss in the face repeatedly. Sandman wipes the blood out of his eyes. He then goes under the ring and pulls out a trash can and puts it on the ramp. He turns to Abyss and hits a sidewalk slam on Abyss onto the trash can. Sandman then climbs on to the barrier and jumps onto Abyss. Sandman brings his leg across the face of Abyss. Sandman lands wrong and rolls onto his stomach and lets out a yell. Abyss starts to stand up and kicks Sandman in the gut. Abyss goes and gets a black bag under the ring. He pores it out all over the floor then picks up Sandman and choke slams him into the tacks. Abyss poses before kicking Sandman in the face making his blood gush out even more. Abyss grabs Sandman by the throat and pushes him up against the throat choking him. Then Abyss smashes his elbow in Sandman’s face. Abyss then lifts him over his head and throws him over five feet and lands on the apron. Abyss runs and hits a splash on Sandman and covers him.

| 1 |
| 2 |​
Sandman kicks out and Abyss gets mad. He goes over and gets a chair that’s wrapped in barb wire and smacks Sandman in the stomach the face and the legs. Abyss puts the chair on Sandman’s face and kicks it in. Abyss grabs Sandman and throws him into the steel steps. Abyss runs and kicks Sandman who was stationed against the steps. Sandman’s head bounces off. Abyss picks him up and throws him into the ring. Abyss takes a chair and slides in. Abyss throws Sandman into the ropes and hits a black hole slam. Abyss then puts the chair on Sandman’s stomach and Abyss climbs up the turnbuckle. Abyss jumps and hits a big splash. Abyss pins him.
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Abyss wins the Razor Edge Wrestling Hardcore title. Abyss music starts to play as the ref hands Abyss the title. Abyss continues to attack Sandman. Abyss stands up puts the title on his shoulder and rolls out the ring. Abyss walks through the curtains as a promo video for the main event airs.

After the promo stops the arena goes dark and fog starts to go off lights behind the fog changes the fogs color as Chris Hero music plays. Hero walks out in his yellow pants black track jacket. He puts his hands in the air then at his chest to signify he will be the champion. He continues to walk down the ramp and roll in to the ring. He takes off his jacket and throws it out of the ring. Then Lance Storms music plays. Lance Storm walks out and some of the fans boo him as he poses. He starts to walk down to the ring as his music is cut. He rolls in the ring and walks up to Chris the bell rings as the two locks up.

Lance Storm VS Chris Hero
Razor Edge Wrestling World Title Match​

Chris Hero pushes Lance Storm over to the turnbuckle. Chris Hero starts to slap him in the chest. Lance Storm punches him in the face then throws him into the turnbuckle. Lance Storm gives him some chops to the chest before hitting an arm drag. Lance Storm puts his knee in Hero’s back and pulls back on the arm. Chris Hero screams as Storm pulls with all might. Storm smashes his elbow on the back of Hero’s head. Lance Storm gets up runs into the ropes comes back and kicks the back of Chris Hero’s head. Storm rolls Chris over and puts his legs under Chris’s arms and grabs his legs. Lance Storm falls backward and throws Chris Hero into the turnbuckle. Lance gets up runs and spears Chris in the back making Chris hit up against the turnbuckle again. But this time Chris falls over the rope. Lance gets up on the turnbuckle and Chris Hero stands up. Lance jumps and hits a missile toe dropkick. Lance stands up and kicks Hero in the face. Hero rolls over and Lance hits a knee drop. Lance gets up picks Hero up to and throws him into the ring. Lance gets on the apron and climbs onto the top rope. Lance jumps and hits a splash. Lance goes for the cover.
| 1 |
| 2 |​
Chris Hero gets his shoulder up. Lance stands up and rolls Hero onto his back. Lance Storm puts a Boston Crab on him. Lance Storm pulls back as much as he can. Chris Hero screams in pain. Lance Storm finally lets go after fifteen seconds. Lance gets up kicks Chris Hero in the back of the head. Lance Storm picks Hero up and pushes him into the corner. Storm climbs to the middle rope and starts punch him. Hero grabs Storms legs and drives him to the mat. Hero climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a double leg drop across Lance Storms face. Hero gets up runs into the ropes comes back for a baseball slide. Hero stands up and runs towards the rope he jumps onto the bottom rope and hits a moon sault. Hero stands up and poses. Then Hero lifts Lance up. Hero lifts him up and hits a side walk slam. Hero rolls Storm over and puts a full nelson on him. Hero sits on Lance Storm’s back and pulls back. Lance Storm raises his hand to tap but holds out. Hero lets it go and pushes Storms head into the mat. Hero runs into the ropes comes back and hits a knee drop onto Lance’s face. Hero stands up and poses again an eruption of flicker from cameras start up. Hero picks up Lance and throws him into the ropes. Hero runs and comes back and hits a super kick that knocks off Lance Storms head. Chris Hero takes Lance Storm and pushes him out of the ring. Hero waits Lance Storm to stand up and Chris Hero runs into the other ropes he comes back and hits a spinning cross body that takes Lance Storm down. Hero gets up and grabs Storm. Hero takes Storm and throws him into the steel steps. Lance blocks it by putting his foot up. Lance then elbows Chris. Lance Storm grabs Chris Hero and throws him into the barrier. Hero jumps on it and hits a Whisper in the Wind. Chris Hero pulls out a table and sets half of it up against the ring apron. Hero takes Lance over and tries to power slam him in there but Lance Storm s.t.o.es . Lance Storm picks him up and hits a vertical suplex into the table. Lance Storm rolls into the ring and poses on the ropes before Chris Hero gets back into the ring. Lance kicks him in the back but Hero stands up. Lance punches him in the face three times. Chris Hero starts to punch Lance Storm. Chris turns around 360 and hits a closeline. Hero knocks Lance Storm inside out. Hero stands above Lance Storm sweating small cut on his eye brow and exhausted. Chris goes to the top rope and hits a 450 splash. Chris goes for the pin.
| 1 |
| 2 |
Lance Storm kicks out and gets to his feet and starts to punch and kick at Chris Hero. Chris Hero returns a spinning heel kick. Lance Storm catches him then trips him. Lance still has his leg and sets him up for a figure four leg lock. Lance Storm gets as much leverage as he can to try and make Chris Hero tap. Chris Hero somehow gets onto his stomach and reverses it. Chris Hero climbs over to the ropes and pulls himself up. Hero waits for Lance Storm to get up and hits a standing drop kick. The drop kick knocks Lance Storm to the ground with a thud. Hero goes to the top rope. He jumps and hits a Hero Stomp right onto Lance Storms chest. Chris Hero then picks him up and hits a Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition. Hero goes down for the pin.
| 1 |
| 2 |​

After the Hero Stomp the Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition Lance Storm still has the will to continue. Lance Storm crawls to the rope as Chris Hero stands up. Hero goes over to Lance Storm and picks him up. Hero takes Storm and throws him into the ropes. Chris runs and hits him with a leg lariat. Chris flips Lance Storm backwards. Chris gets up walks out the ropes onto the apron jumps up onto the ropes then hits a springboard dropkick onto the back of Lance Storm. Chris Stands up and pulls Lance Storm over to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope and pulls Lance to the middle rope. Chris sets Lance up and hits a top rope piledriver! Chris Hero goes for the pin.
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​
Chris Hero wins the Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship. After everything that Lance Storm went through Chris Hero won. Chris Hero is awarded the belt and asks for a microphone.
Chris Hero:: I have just proven I am better the a legend. I have just proven I am the Best of The Best. I am the first ever Razor Edge Wrestling World Champion. This one belt means more than any I have ever won. This is Razor Edge Wrestling.

The show cuts off.

JHar888

Reaction score
Already read it on the other forum, here's the same review:

BM: Chris Hero/Lance Storm and Abyss/The Sandman were both pretty good. A tie. Another good match was
WM: Cloudy/Alex Shelley, needs WAY much more length.
BP: Swinger/Kazarian/Matthews, way to get started.
WP: N/A
AF/C: That was OK. I skimmed through the first two matches, although they were short. Really the only enjoyable matches were The Sandman's and Chris Hero's. Glad to see Hero as a champ. Keep up the good match writing, and please take this as constructive criticism, but the matches dominated the promos. Believe it or not, I can't believe how good the last two matches were. Just throw some promos in between, and you'll have yourself one hell of a BTB!
Rating: 7.4/10, :thumbsup:

therazar

Reaction score
rewix9.png

breakingnews.gif

45.jpg

Booker T has agreed to a contract and is going to debut at Past Present and Future Booker T will be competing against Monty Brown.

Also schedule Chris Hero VS Joey Mathews VS Jack Evans for the R.E.W. World Title.

Cloudy VS Alex Shelly Rematch

Abyss vs Raven REW HARDCORE TITLE

Debuting El Generico VS Davey Richards

Johnny Swinger VS Robert Roode

JHar888

Reaction score
Wow, Booker's in, that sounds good. That looks good, I'll be reading and reviewing.

therazar

Reaction score
RAZOR EDGE WRESTLING
rewix9.png

Presents
PAST PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
December 2007 Live from Hara Arena, Dayton Ohio 3,890 Attendance

[YT]hHdecylwLS0[/YT]​

Past Present and The Future starts off with the Razor Edge Wrestling video. Then it goes to the crowd as lights are flashing. The crowd is going crazy as the cameras show all the crowds and the fans signs. Then Chris Hero walks out of the curtains. He holds the World Title in the air before continuing to walk to the ring. He rolls into the ring and walks around the ring for a few minutes. He goes over to the turnbuckle and puts the belt up in the air. A few fans in the crowd start yelling at Hero. Hero gives them the bird. The fans are actually the fans that Hero got into a fight with. He blows them off and grabs the microphone.

Chris Hero:: Although those dumbasses are here you fans are not that bad. You guys are people just like me. See I was born just down the road from here. I won this title just down the road from here. And here tonight I am going to answer every question you had for Chris Hero as champion. You may say I'm not qualified. But that’s where you’re wrong. I am the Savior of wrestling. As the tag line says Razor Edge Wrestling is The Best of The Best then I am the Best of The Best. Those ass wipes, Evans, Mathews are going to get the shit beat out of them just like you guys in the front row. This promo is over.
Hero drops the microphone and his music plays. Chris rolls out of the ring and holds his title up as he starts to walk to the back. He goes through the curtains. Then the cameras go to Scott Hudson and Mike Tenay.
Scott Hudson:: Welcome to Past Present and Future. I am your host along with Mike Tenay and this is our first super show.

Mike Tenay:: Yes Welcome I am Mike Tenay and we have just witnessed the Savior, Chris Hero cut a promo. Now in that promo he basically stated he is the best of the best and that would be hard to argue as long as he has that belt.
Scott Hudson:: Yeah that’s right Tenay that belt represents the best wrestler in the world.

Scott Hudson is cut off by music. Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Olay Olay Olay. Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Olayyyyyyyyyy. Olayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy starts to play as El Generico comes out the curtains. El Generico runs out to the ring hopping and throwing his arms up. He slides into the ring and runs around. The music is cut off and the arena darkens as Davey Richards walks out the curtains. Davey Richards jumps up and down before running down to the ring. He slides into the ring and starts to brawl with El Generico.

El Generico VS Davey Richards
Singles Match​

El Generico jumps up and starts to punch at Davey Richards. Davey Richards puts El Generico into the ropes and starts punch at him. Davey takes him and throws him out of the ropes Davey puts out his leg and trips El Generico. Davey goes down and puts a double arm bar on El Generico. Davey lets it go and paint brushes the back of El Generico before standing up and posing for the crowd. Davey Richards poses to long before El Generico gets up and hits a standing drop kick. El Generico poses before running into the ropes and doing a variation to Rob Van Dam’s rolling thunder. Except El Generico hits a leg drop across Davey’s face. El gets up and starts to run around the ring with the fans chanting Olay. El Generico runs over to Davey Richards who is getting up on his knees. El Generico grabs the neck and does a variation of a stunner. Except he holds onto the neck and does a fish hook from collegian wrestling. El Generico gets up runs into the ropes comes back and hits a knee drop across Davey Richards face. El Generico stands up and starts to clap. The fans get behind him and start to build up El Generico’s spirit. Davey Richards stands up and El Generico runs over and kicks at Davey. Davey catches it and then hits a spinning leg drop on El Generico’s other leg knocking him down. Davey then hits a standing front flip onto El Generico. Davey gets up grabs the leg and puts a sharp shooter onto El Generico. Davey Richards gets El Generico into the middle of the ring. El Generico starts to crawl towards the ropes but Davey Richards starts to pull El Generico back towards the middle. After minutes of struggling Davey lets go of the sharp shooter. Davey gets up and El Generico lays down as his legs hurt to bad for him to get up. Davey Richards run into the ropes comes back and slides into his head. Davey Richards stands up and grabs El Generico up. He takes him over to the turnbuckle and hits a vertical suplex slamming El Generico into the turnbuckle. El Generico lands wrong and lands on his head. Richards rolls out onto the apron. Davey grabs the top rope. He pulls himself up and then comes down with a leg drop. Davey hopes up and stands over by the opposites rope. El Generico stands up and Davey hits a superkick that knocks El Generico out of the ring. Davey grabs the tops ropes and pulls himself over the top rope for a crossbody. He lands and crushes El Generico. Davey and El Generico are both laid out on the ground. Davey Richards gets up and climbs on the barrier rail. Davey jumps as El Generico stands up. El Generico counters somehow and hits a ddt. El Generico gets on the apron. He runs and hits a standing moonsault. El Generico grabs Davey Richards and slides him into the ring. El Generico grabs the top rope jumps onto it and hits a 450 splash onto Davey Richards. El Generico goes for the cover.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Davey Richards gets his shoulder off the mat right before the ref hits the mat for three. El Generico gets up and runs into the ropes he comes back and slides into the side of Davey Richards. El Generico then rolls Davey over and applies a double arm bar. El Generico gets up runs into the ropes and kicks the back of Davey’s head driving it into the mat. El Generico stands up and starts to clap his hands. He grabs Davey Richards and takes him over to the turnbuckle. El Generico gets to the top rope and pulls Davey up with him. He lifts Davey up in the arm over his shoulder. El Generico hits a top rope Brain Buster! He walks over to the opposite turnbuckle jumps up and starts to clap and get the fans behind him. He jumps down walks over to Davey Richards and then jumps onto the ropes right next to Davey and hits a spinning leg drop. El Generico rolls over and covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Davey Richards gets his foot on the bottom rope to break the count. El Generico gets up and goes over to the corner and catches his breath. Davey Richards gets up and the two lock up. El Generico and Davey Richards lock up Davey Richards connects with a duck under then grabs his legs and pulls them out. Davey gets down and spreads out El Generico’s legs with a grape vine. Davey then jumps up and goes to the top rope. He waits for El Generico to stand up. Once El Generico stands up Davey jumps off and hits a missile toe drop kick. Davey gets up and pulls El Generico up on his knees. Then Davey Richards grabs El Generico hand steps over it and kicks El Generico in the back of the head. He then steps over his arm and kicks him in the chest. El Generico falls backwards with his legs under him. Davey Richards goes down for the cover.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

El Generico gets a shoulder up. Davey Richards picks El Generico up and throws him into the ropes. El Generico comes back and rolls under a clothesline attempt. El Generico stands up and as Davey Richards starts to come back El Generico hits a Pele knocking Davey inside out. El Generico goes and picks Davey Richards up. He takes him and hits a cartel DDT. El Generico goes for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

El Generico pins Davey Richards at 12:03.El Generico wins his debut match in Razor Edge Wrestling. El Generico’s music starts to plays as El Generico rolls out of the ring. He starts to walk up the ramp with his hands in the air. He walks through the curtains as a music video plays for Johnny Swinger VS Robert Roode.

Robert Roode’s music plays and Robert Roode starts to walk out threw the curtains. The fans boo at him as he walks down the ramp. Robert Roode takes off his coat and throws it to his manager Traci Brooks. Then Johnny Swingers music plays. Johnny Swinger and Joey Mathews walks out threw the curtains. Johnny Swinger bends down and Joey Mathews stands behind him as they pose. Flickers from cameras goes off all threw the Hara arena. Johnny Swinger takes his coat off and runs into the ring.

Johnny Swinger VS Robert Roode
Singles Match​

Robert Roode starts to kick at Johnny Swinger as Swinger gets up. Roode takes Swinger over into the corner and starts to punch at him. Robert Roode takes him and throws him into the opposite turnbuckle. Robert Roode comes running over and brings his right arm across the throat of Johnny Swinger. Robert Roode then takes him and lifts him over his head for a gorilla press. Then Roode runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg drop across the face of Johnny Swinger. Roode gets up and poses. Roode then walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs up to the middle rope and jumps across the ring and smashes his elbow across Johnny Swingers face. Swinger grabs his nose and rolls over. Roode gets up and kicks Swinger. Roode picks Swinger up and throws him into the ropes. Swinger comes back and hits a drop kick knocking Robert Roode down. Swinger gets up smiles and steps on Roode’s face grinding his foot across the forehead. Swinger picks up Roode and kicks him in the gut. He then hits a ddt on Roode. Swinger goes over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. He gets there and points up to the sky before he jumps for a splash. He jumps up and walks to the ropes and goes out onto the ring apron. He jumps up to the top rope then hits a springboard leg drop. Bringing the leg down on Robert Roode’s throat. Swinger rolls over to his chest and starts to get up. Robert Roode lays still on his back clutching his throat. Swinger gets up and drops an elbow down onto the chest of Robert Roode. Swinger then picks Robert Roode up and throws him into the ropes. Roode comes back and Swinger hits a backdrop. Throwing Robert Roode over Swingers back. Roode springs up into the ropes. He leans on them so it holds him up. Swinger turns around and as Roode turns around Swinger hits a drop kick knocking Robert Roode to the outside. Swinger goes over to the turnbuckle and waits for Roode to get in. Swinger stands there catching his breath as Roode slides in. Swinger runs at him with the intention of a clothesline. However Roode blocks it and hits a side walk slam. Roode grabs Swingers hair and pulls him up. He punches him a few time before hitting a spinebuster. Roode poses before taking Swinger and throwing him into the ropes. Swinger comes back to Roode and Roode hits a drop kick that makes Swinger turn inside out. Roode goes down for the cover.
| 1 |
| 2 |​
Robert Roode gets pulled outside the ring. Joey Mathews starts to punch Roode. Roode and Mathews turn around and Swinger comes flying with a cross body knocking them all down. Johnny Swinger gets up and rolls into the ring. Roode soon gets up and follows. Both are obviously exhausted. Roode gets up before Swinger. Swinger is on his knees trying to pull himself up by the ropes. Roode runs into the ropes and comes back and does a big boot into Johnny Swingers side. Swinger rolls onto his back. Roode walks over and steps onto the bottom rope. Roode hopes up and down before jumping and bringing his foot down across the face of Johnny Swinger. The blow busts Swingers nose making blood gush out. Roode picks him up and gets him in a front face lock and hits the Payoff. Roode then rolls Johnny Swinger over and applies a full nelson. Applying more and more pressure onto the neck of Johnny Swinger. Swinger lets out yells before he eventually goes to sleep. Roode stands up and rolls Swinger over. Roode sits down and puts a figure four leg lock on the knocked out Johnny Swinger. Then Swinger wakes back up . He starts to scream and roll. He then realizes he is in a submission and starts to flop around. Joey Mathews slides in and kicks Robert Roode in the face. The ref begins to push Joey out the ring. Joey rolls out and starts to walk up the ramp as the ref told him to. Swinger gets up and clothesline Robert Roode as he starts to stand up. Johnny Swinger turns Robert Roode inside out. Swinger stands up wipes the sweat off his face and throws his hair back. Swinger picks Roode up and powerbombs him. Johnny Swinger rolls out the ring goes under the table and pulls out a table. He pulls it out set part of it up on the barrier rail and the other on the ring apron. Johnny Swinger rolls back into the ring and pulls Robert Roode out on the apron. Johnny Swinger takes Robert Roode and starts for a pile driver but is reversed with a hurrancanrana. Robert Roode stands up and picks Johnny Swinger up from the broken table and hits a powerslam on the part of the table sticking up. Roode kicks him in the face a few times before getting on the apron. Roode jumps for splash crashing down upon Johnny Swinger. Roode stands up and throws the bloody Johnny Swinger into the ring. Roode gets on the apron grabes the top rope and pulls himself over driving a knee into Swingers face. Roode then goes down for the cover.

| 1 |
| 2 |​
Johnny Swinger gets his shoulder up before the refs hand hit the mat for a third time. The fans let out a cheer obviously behind Swinger at this point. Roode gets up and tells the crowd to shut up but the only get louder. Roode grabs Swinger and puts him into the corner. Roode starts to punch him. Roode then takes him and throws him into the opposite turnbuckle. Roode runs and jumps and hits a drop kick. Johnny Swinger ricochets off that and hits the mat hard. Robert Roode climbs to the top rope and waits for Swinger to get up. Once he does Robert Roode hits a picture perfect cross body. However Swinger catches Robert Roode. Swinger takes him and rams him into the turnbuckle. Then puts him over his head. He then tosses him up into the air. Johnny Swinger kicks Robert Roode before picking him up. Johnny Swinger takes him and hits the Shaft. Then the lights go out. The lights come back on and Chris Harris along with James Storm is standing in the ring. Chris Harris superkicks Johnny Swinger out the ring. Roode gets up but is speared by James Storm. Storm grabs Swinger and hits The Eye of The Storm. James Storm grabs a microphone from a worker.
James Storm:: Your tv is no lying. This is real. This is the reuniting of Americas Most Wanted. We were the best tag team in TNA and now were the best tag team in Razor Edge Wrestling. We are going to make all the wrestlers in the back who don’t care to respect the business. Justice will be served.
James Storm passes the microphone to Chris Harris.
Chris Harris:: I am the wildcat. And I am going to make every rookie on the rosters life a living hell.

Robert Roode runs in and Chris Harris gives him a clothesline.
Chris Harris:: You are going to end up looking like that except when your with us you will have blood all over your face. Your nose will be broken. Your eyes will have tears. There will be no end to the beatings we give.
Chris Harris drops the microphone and Americas Most Wanted music plays. Spot lights start to flash as Americas Most Wanted walk out of the ramp. They start to walk up the ramp as they continue backstage. Chris Harris bends down and James Storms gets behind him. The two do their famous Americas Most Wanted pose as camera lights flicker. The two then stand up and walk through the curtains. The crowd cheers on for the reuniting of Americas Most Wanted. The camera goes backstage to Booker T’s locker room. Booker T is sitting on a couch wrapping his wrist in tape then punching his palm. Booker T stands up and starts to jump up and down. The camera then fades out to the arena where Cloudy is walking out to the ring. Cloudy gets down on his knees and raises his hands up into the air. Cloudy hops up and runs down the ramp and jumps onto the apron. He pulls himself over the top rope doing a front flip. Then Alex Shelly’s music hits. Alex Shelly comes walking out threw the curtains. He walks down to the ring and rolls in. Alex Shelly and Cloudy shake hands to start the match.

Cloudy VS Alex Shelly
Rematch​
Alex Shelly shoots down to Cloudy’s leg and connects with a single leg takedown. Cloudy gets on his stomach and Alex Shelly starts to drive his knee in the mat. Cloudy gets up to his knees and sits out. Cloudy connects with a fish hook and starts to put an arm bar on Alex Shelly. Alex Shelly gets an arm in between Cloudy’s leg and flips him over. Shelly gets up and puts a real naked choke hold. Alex rolls Cloudy onto his stomach and puts a knee into his back. He then puts a full nelson on and pulls back as hard as he can. Alex Shelly then sets him up for a Mexican Surfboard. Alex Shelly lets go but puts his boot to the back of his head and then smashes it into the mat. Shelly picks Cloudy up and throws him into the ropes. Cloudy comes back at Alex Shelly with a leg lariat. He connects one foot with Shelly’s face and the other across his chest. Cloudy stands up runs into the ropes and comes back with a standing shooting star press. Cloudy stands up throws his hair to the side and poses. Cloudy goes to the ring apron and waits for Alex Shelly to stand up. When Alex does stand up Cloudy pulls himself onto the top rope and hits a springboard hurrancanrana. Cloudy springs up and runs into the ropes and comes back with a leg drop. Cloudy stands up and pulls Alex Shelly up. Cloudy pushes him into the ropes then throws him into the opposite. Cloudy runs at Shelly as Shelly comes back. Cloudy puts both arms up and smashes him in the face. Shelly flips inside out as Cloudy goes to the turnbuckle. Cloudy climbs up to the top rope and does a pose. Cloudy hits a shooting star press onto Alex Shelly. Cloudy covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Alex pushes Cloudy off of him. Shelly gets up runs over and slides into the side of Cloudy. Alex grabs Cloudy grabs him by the neck and runs toward the turnbuckle. Alex jumps off and hits a bulldog. Alex gets up and starts to gesture with his hand. Alex picks Cloudy up and hits a suplex. Cloudy lands wrong on his neck and Alex Shelly runs over and starts to work on it. Shelly puts a knee onto Cloudy’s back and pulls back on his chin. Alex Shelly releases it then smacks him in the face with his right hand. Alex Shelly then puts a crossbar on Cloudy. Alex Shelly then gets up and puts his foot into Cloudy’s back. Shelly steps up with the other foot and poses on top of Cloudy. Alex Shelly takes Cloudy and puts him in a border city stretch. Cloudy screams in pain from this submission move. Alex Shelly holds it for well over thirty seconds. Alex Shelly lets go but he takes Cloudy and throws him into the turnbuckle. Alex Shelly runs and throws his foot up kicking Cloudy in the face. Alex takes Cloudy an arm tosses him half way across the ring. Alex runs over and puts an arm bar on him. Alex continues working on the arm by putting a double armbar on him. Alex drives his knee into Cloudy’s back. Alex stands up and Cloudy gets to his knees Alex runs into the ropes behind Cloudy. Alex comes back and jumps on Cloudy’s back then jumps and spins and hits a leg drop on the back of Cloudy’s neck. Alex gets up take Cloudy hits him with an upper cut then throws him into the ropes Alex then runs and spears Cloudy. Cloudy starts to cough then throws up a bit out onto the floor. He stands up looks around at Alex and starts to run he jumps up and drop kicks him. Cloudy stands up and starts to punch with everything he has at Alex Shelly. Cloudy stands up and goes towards the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and jumps he hits a warrior stomp onto Alex Shelly. Cloudy runs into the opposite ropes he comes back and hits a crossbody onto Alex Shelly. Cloudy gets up and grabs the top ropes he jumps bounces his legs off the top rope and hits a springboard moonsault. Cloudy gets up and poses before he goes to the top rope. He jumps for a 450 splash but Alex Shelly moves out of the way so Cloudy lands on his stomach and flips over on to his back. Alex Shelly jumps up and goes to the top rope. He is has his back facing to Cloudy as he prepares to do a moonsault. Alex springs off the ropes and hits the moonsault onto Cloudy. Alex says something like that’s how you jump off the top rope. Alex grabs Cloudy and rolls him onto his back. Alex then applies a camel clutch to Cloudy. Alex Shelly then stands up and lets Cloudy stand up but the Alex hits a suplex the second he stood up. Alex takes Cloudy into the ropes and brings him back for a clothesline. Alex then lifts Cloudy up and puts him over his head. Alex then throws him over and smashes his knee into Cloudy’s face. Alex Shelly then picks Cloudy up and puts him in the corner. Alex starts to give him chops to the chest. Cloudy stomach starts to turn bright red. Then Cloudy reverses and puts Shelly in the corner. Cloudy backs up and runs over he does a front flip with his back hitting Alex Shelly driving him into the turnbuckle. Cloudy gets caught on the top rope. Alex Shelly stands up and sees this so he climbs to the top rope. He gets ready for a stomp but Cloudy pulls himself up and grabs Shelly’s legs. Cloudy then falls backward driving Shelly down to the mat. Cloudy pulls himself back up to the top rope and jump out he hits a shooting star press. Cloudy hooks the leg for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Cloudy beats Alex Shelly at 10:32. Cloudy’s music hits as Cloudy stands up and wipes the sweat out of his eyes. He flips his hair back and rolls out the ring. He starts to walk up the ramp as the fans cheer him on. The camera slowly fades as he goes backstage.

The camera is now in a hallway where Booker T is walking.

Booker T:: Tonight I will be making my debut in the hottest rising promotion in the world. Razor Edge Wrestling. I am the best wrestler on this roster. And therefore when people think Razor Edge Wrestling they think Booker T. Now can you dig that sucka.

Booker T starts to walk as the camera watches him. Then it goes out into the Hara Arena where Abyss is walking out to the ring.

Abyss VS Raven
HARDCORE Title Match​

Abyss has the title on his shoulder and a trash can in his hand. He gets in the ring and the lights go out. Raven’s music plays as fog starts and a spotlight is shown at the top of the ramp. But Raven comes through the crowd. Raven enters the ring and hits Abyss with a chair. The lights come back on and Raven is driving the chair into his back. Raven sets the chair up and grabs Abyss. He throws Abyss into the ropes Abyss comes back and Raven trips him into the chair. Raven gets up and does the pose spreading his arms out. Raven then grabs the trash can and slams it into Abyss’s face. Raven rolls out the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. He tosses it into the ring. He also takes out a table which he sets up on the outside. By this time Abyss is getting to his feet. Raven slides in and grabs the kendo stick. Abyss turns around and Raven hits him in the face with the kendo stick. Abyss falls backward down into the corner. Raven grabs a chair and throws it at Abyss who catches it and stands up. Abyss starts to swing at Raven who rolls out the ring. Abyss slides out the ring and Raven starts to hit him with the kendo stick again. Raven grabs a beer from a fan and smashes it over Abyss’s face. Abyss takes Raven lifts him up onto the barrier rail. Raven screams. Abyss gets a chair and hits Raven in the back. Abyss then pushes Raven out into the crowd. Abyss steps over the rail and starts to brawl with Raven trading punches. The two start to work their way through the crowd. Abyss takes Raven and throws him into a bunch of chairs. Abyss takes a chair and throws it at Raven. Raven dodges it as Abyss starts to walk over. Abyss punches Raven in the face before giving him a big boot. Abyss then climbs up a ladder onto a platform. Abyss grabs a chair and throws it on top of Raven. Abyss runs and jumps off and hits a big splash. The crowd starts a whole shit chant. Abyss gets up and pulls Raven with him. Abyss takes Raven and throws him into a concrete wall. Abyss takes Abyss and pulls him behind the stage. Abyss throws Raven into a janitors closet. Abyss runs and kicks Raven. Abyss then takes Raven grabs him by his shirt and throws him across the hall. Ravens head leans up against the wall as Abyss pushes his foot into his face. Abyss then takes Raven and chokes him up against the wall Abyss then throws him down and gets a chair. Abyss smashes him in the head. Abyss then clears out a table and turns around to Raven. Raven hits Abyss with the chair and Abyss falls onto the table. Raven then sets up a ladder and climbs it. Raven gets to the top of the ladder and jumps. He comes down with an elbow drop. Raven gets up and pulls Abyss up. Raven takes Abyss and pulls him down the hallway. Rave throws Abyss into a room. Raven walks in and kicks Abyss down a few steps. Raven does the pose as the camera man walks into the room and reviles it’s a boiler room. Raven grabs a metal pipe and throws it down onto Abyss. Raven grabs a trash can and dumps it out on Abyss then throws it down at Abyss. Rhino walks down to Abyss and finds a toolbox. He grabs a screw driver and walks over to Abyss. Raven grabs Abyss by his head and pulls him up and drives the screw driver into the head. Raven cuts Abyss on the forehead. Raven pulls Abyss up and grabs his arm then throws him into a metal shelf. Raven then grabs a piece of wood and hits Abyss in the face. Abyss falls down and Raven starts to laugh. Abyss starts to get up as Raven starts to punch at him. Abyss takes Raven by the neck and throws him into a bunch of wooden boxes. Abyss goes grabs Raven and carries him out of the hallway. After a few minutes of ramming into walls they appear out of the curtains. Abyss throws Raven down the ramp. Raven starts to pull himself up on the ring as Abyss starts to run. Abyss jumps up and splashes Raven into the metal apron. Abyss throws Raven into the ring and pulls out a table and slides it in the ring. Then Abyss pulls out a black sack. Abyss slides into the ring. He takes the sack and pores it contents on the table. Out comes thousands of thumbtacks. Abyss then rolls out of the ring again. He pulls out a baseball warped in barb wire. He goes to Raven and grinds it across Ravens face. Abyss then puts the bat on the table and picks Raven up. He lifts Rave up. Raven however reverses and goes to the mat. He rolls out the ring and gets a chair. Abyss comes over to the ropes and grabs Raven’s hair Raven then hits Abyss with the chair. Raven pulls out a ladder. He slides it in and sets it up. Raven starts to climb and Abyss also gets up and starts to climb. Raven starts to punch and then Raven locks his arm around Abyss’s neck and hits a Raven Effect from off the ladder threw the table with tacks and bat warped in barb wired! Raven covers him.
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Raven wins at 19:32. Raven is the new REW hardcore champion. He jumps up as his music plays. Raven puts the title around his waist and rolls out of the ring. He starts to walk up the ramp when Abyss attacks him. Abyss has the bat warped in barb wire. Abyss hits Raven in the back of the head. Abyss then walks under the ring and pulls out a table. He then pulls out something and poring something out on the table. He then pulls out a set of matches and lights the table on fire. Abyss then goes over to Abyss and gets ready to chokeslam him threw the table. But then the lights go out. All that can be seen in the arena is the flaming table and the outline of Abyss. The lights come back on and SABU is standing at the end of the ramp. He has brought a chair down. He hits Abyss who starts to lean down. Sabu sets the chair up then backs up. He runs steps on the chair and then jumping off the chair with a leg lariat. He hits Abyss knocking him threw the flaming table. Abyss lets out screams for his burning flesh. Sabu stands up and points up at the roof. Then Raven levels Sabu with a chair. Raven stands above Sabu with his arms out posing as his music plays. The camera slowly fades to a promo for January major show Global Carnage. The promo states that there will be a Cage Match. The promo ends with Monty Brown’s music playing. Monty walks out of the curtains with a water bottle. He drinks some then spits it out. He throws the bottle at a fan. Monty Brown slides into the ring and grabs the top rope. He rubs his face down it and then poses. Can You Dig It? Sucka! Erupts throughout the arena. Booker T walks out threw the curtains. He does his pose jumping up and then runs into the ring. The bell rings as they start to fight.
Monty Brown VS Booker T
Past vs Present Match​
Monty Brown brings some elbow shots across Booker T’s back. Booker T starts to stand up and punch Monty Brown. Booker T puts Monty in the middle and starts to punch him. Booker T takes Monty into the ropes. Booker T gets reversed and is now in the running into the ropes. Monty Brown tries to hit a pounce. Booker T doesn’t hit it but instead pushes off Monty’s head and brings his leg down across the back of Monty’s neck and head. Booker T gets sup poses then does the spinnerooni. He jumps up and holds out his hand. By this time Monty Brown is standing and is attacking Booker. He starts to punch and knee Booker. Monty gets Booker T in the corner and Monty starts to punch him. Monty starts a count. One punch. Two punches. Three Punches. On the fourth on Booker T reverses it and jumps to the second rope. He starts to punch. One, two , three, four, five, six punches by Booker T to Monty Brown before Monty grabs the legs and takes him down to the mat. Monty runs into the ropes comes back over Booker and hits the other ropes. Monty comes back to Booker and jumps up he comes down driving his elbow into the back of his head. Monty gets up and pulls Booker T with him. Monty throws Booker T into the ropes. Monty goes down to back drop Booker but Booker T kicks him in the face. Booker T then runs out into the ropes he comes back and scissors kicks him. Booker T rolls Monty over and Booker T gets up and runs into the ropes. Booker T comes back and steps across Monty Brown’s face. Booker T lifts Monty Brown up and hooks his arm around Monty’s neck. Booker T then grabs Monty Brown’s leg and lifts him up. Booker T then falls back throwing Monty half way across the ring. Booker T then picks Monty Brown back up and puts him in the corner. Booker T starts to punch at Monty before going to the opposite corner. Booker T runs and spears him into the turnbuckle. Monty Brown begins to fall down as Booker T climbs to the middle rope. Booker T starts to bounce then jumps up and drives his foot down into Monty Brown’s face. Book T picks Monty Brown up and back into the turnbuckle. Booker T grabs Monty’s right leg and lifts him up. Booker T then slams him into the turnbuckle. Booker T gives him a few right hand punches before backing up then running and kicking him in the face. Monty Brow hits the ground and rolls out of the ring. Booker T waits for him to get back in he runs his hand threw his head then yells out to Monty Brown. Brown slides back in and instantly starts fighting back. He starts to running into the ropes as Booker T just stands there as Monty comes charging. At the last second Booker T jumps aside and Monty runs into the ropes . Monty comes back to Booker T who hip tosses him. Monty Brown gets up then runs into the ropes again and comes back at Booker T. This time Monty Brown hits a clothesline on Booker T. Monty Brown picks up Booker T and throws him into the ropes Monty runs into the opposite ropes comes back and hits The pounce. Booker T rolls out of the ring to avoid being pinned. Monty Brown tells him to get back in. After a few seconds Booker T slides into the ring. The two lock up. Booker T pushes Monty Brown into the ropes. Booker punches Monty Brown in the face then hooks his arm under Monty Brown’s arm and hits an arm toss. Booker T then picks up Monty Brown. He then puts his head under Monty Brown’s shoulder and hits a Book End. Monty Brown rolls over and gets on his knee and Booker T runs into the ropes Booker T comes back and hits a scissors kick. Booker T goes down for the pin.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Booker T wins his debut match in Razor Edge Wrestling. His music plays as he jumps up and poses. The fans cheer as he rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp backstage. Monty Brown beats his hands into the mat then stands up. He walks out of the ring and up the ramp as a video for Chris Hero plays. After the video Joey Mathews music plays. Joey Mathews and Johnny Swinger walk out threw the curtains. The fans boo them as they walk down the ramp to the ring. Then music plays and Jack Evan walks out threw the curtains. Some of the fans cheer for Evans as he walks through the curtains. The arena goes dark and music starts to play. Fog starts to go off and then lights start flashing. A spot light is show at the top of the ramp. Waiting for The champion. Waiting for Chris Hero. Chris Hero walks out through the curtains. He raises the Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship Title in the air. Chris Hero walks into the ring. He hands the referee the Razor Edge Wrestling World Title. Jerry Clark is in the ring with the microphone.

Jerry Clark:: Now Ladies and Gentlemen the main even for Past, Present, and The future. The triple match for the Razor Edge Wrestling World Championship Title. Now the challengers accompanied by Johnny Swinger. Joey Mathews. Standing to my left This is Jack Evans. And now your R.E.W. World Champion Chris Hero .

Chris Hero VS Jack Evans VS Joey Mathews
Razor Edge Wrestling World Title Triple Threat Match​

Chris Hero is attacked by both Jack Evans and Joey Mathews. Joey knees Hero in the stomach before hitting a ddt. Joey Mathews goes for the pin. Jack Evans breaks it up however. Chris Hero runs and clotheslines Jack Evan. Knocking him inside out. Joey Mathews then spears Chris Hero. Jack Evans runs into the ropes and dropkicks Joey Mathews. Chris Hero gets up and grabs Jack Evan. Chris Hero throws Jack Evans into the ropes. Jack Evans runs into Chris Hero who hits a standing dropkick. Jack Evan flies back and Joey Mathews walks to Chris Hero. Joey Mathews punches Chris Hero in the jaw. Chris Hero starts to fall backwards. Chris Hero then runs and punches Joey who falls backward. Joey Mathews runs and throws his foot up hitting Chris Hero in the face. Chris Hero falls down. But then Joey Mathews gets knocked across the ring by Jack Evans who hit a springboard dropkick. Chris Hero gets up and grabs Jack Evans. Chris Hero knees Evans in the stomach and lifts him up for a powerbomb. Chris Hero hits a sit out powerbomb. Chris Hero then gets up and throws Jack Evans into the ropes. Jack Evans comes back and Chris Hero backdrops him over the top rope. Jack Evans lands on the ring apron. He then elbows Chris Hero. He grabs the top rope. He jumps up to the tope rope and hits a springboard Crossbody. Joey Mathews gets into the ring and starts to punch at Jack Evans. Joey Mathews throws Jack Evans into the ropes. As Jack Evans tries to comeback Chris Hero jumps and tackles the leg of Joey Mathews. Jack Evans then slides into Joey Mathews face. Chris Hero stands up and picks Joey up with him. Jack Evans runs into the ropes comes back with a leg lariat. The Lariat connects with Joey Mathews. Chris Hero goes into the ropes come back and leg drops on Joey Mathews. Jack Evans climbs to the top rope and jumps hitting a 450 hurrancanrana onto Chris Hero. Jack Evans gets up as the crowd starts to chant that was awesome. Jack Evans goes and covers but the pin attempt is stopped by Joey Mathews. Joey Mathews picks Jack Evans up and throws him into the ropes. Joey Mathews goes for a clothes line but Evans ducks under it and runs into the opposite ropes. As he springs off the ropes Chris Hero trips and flys face first into the matt. Chris Hero gets up and locks up with Joey Mathews. Chris Hero pushes Joey Mathews into the corner and chops him. Chris Hero hooks his arm under Joey Mathews shoulder and flips him halfway across the ring. Chris Hero runs jumps and slides into Joey Mathews. Chris Hero stands up and Jack Evans comes out of nowhere for a crossbody. Chris Hero catches him and the powerslams Jack Evans. Chris Hero runs into the ropes comes back and hits a leg drop onto Jack Evans. Chris Hero stands up and goes over to Joey Mathews who is starting to stand up. Chris Hero punches him in the face then throws him into the opposite turnbuckles. Chris Hero runs and drop kicks Joey Mathews. Joey begins to fall forward and Chris Hero picks him up and then throws him across the ring. Joey Mathews gets up next to Jack Evans. The two begins to fight back in forth before Chris Hero runs and hits a leg lariat onto both of them. Chris Hero stands up and poses before he grabs Jack Evans. Chris Hero lifts up Jack Evans and powerbombs Jack Evans. Joey Mathews runs and kicks Chris Hero in the back of the head making Chris Hero go down to his knees. Joey Mathews runs into the ropes comes back and hits a European uppercut onto the back of Chris Hero. Joey Mathews picks Chris Hero up grabs his neck lifts him up into the air then falls back driving Chris Hero’s face into the mat. Joey Mathew stands up and poses before grabbing Jack Evans who is lying in the turnbuckle. Joey Mathews throws Jack Evan into the ropes. Evans comes back to Joey Mathews who spears him. Joey gets up and goes over to Chris Hero and hooks around his back and hits a belly to belly suplex. Joey Mathews climbs to the top rope. Johnny Swinger on the outside cheers him on. Joey Mathews jumps and bring his right elbow onto Chris Hero’s face. Chris Hero nose starts to bleed. Jack Evans begins to get up and go to Joey Mathews. Jack Evans hits a standing drop kick that makes Joey Mathew go into the ropes. Joey Mathews however runs back and hits a crossbody. Joey Mathews stands up pulls his tights up and then picks Jack Evans back up. Joey grabs Jack Evans head and throws him outside the ring. Joey Mathews then goes over to Chris Hero. Joey picks Chris up and puts him in the corner. He lifts Chris Hero up to the tope rope and Joey climbs onto the second. Joey hooks his arm around Chris Hero’s neck and then leans back to hit a superplex. Joey and Chris Hero both lay down on the mat as the ref starts to count. Jack Evans then walks into the ring and the count stops. Jack runs and hits a standing shooting star press on Joey Mathews. Chris Hero gets up and yells stand up at Jack Evans. Jack Evans stands up and Chris Hero hits a spine buster. Chris Hero picks Jack Evan back up and hits another spinebuster. Chris Hero picks the limp Jack Evans up and lifts him up on his shoulder. Chris Hero runs and throws Jack Evans into the turnbuckle. Jack Evan bounces off as Chris Hero runs into the ropes comes back and jumps up hitting a Busaiku Knee Kick. Chris Hero stands up and lets out a yell. He then picks Joey Mathews up and throws him into the ropes. Joey Mathews comes back and Chris Hero backdrops him. Chris Hero picks Joey Mathews up and hits an inverted suplex ddt. The crowd starts chanting that was awesome. Chris Hero stands up and goes over to the top rope. He climbs up to the tope rope and then hits a big splash onto Jack Evans. Chris Hero takes Jack Evans lifts him up and hits a sit out powerbomb on Jack Evan but sitting out onto Joey Mathews. Chris Hero stands up and waits for Joey Mathews to crawl up in the corner. Chris Hero runs over but Joey moves and Chris runs into the turnbuckle. Chris falls backward and Joey Mathews hits him in the face with a superkick. Joey Mathews Joey Mathews falls down onto Chris Hero to pin him.

| 1 |
| 2 |​

Chris Hero gets his shoulder up to stop the pin. Joey Mathews pulls Chris Hero up. But then both of them are knocked down by Jack Evans who hits a springboard dropkick. Jack Evans picks Chris Hero up and puts him in the corner and starts to punch him. Joey Mathews runs and suplexs Jack Evans. Chris Hero and Joey Mathews look at each other and go over to Jack Evans. They roll him over and puts a double Boston Crab on Jack Evans. They pull back as hard as they can. They release him and then both pick him up. They run and throw him over the top rope. Chris Hero then slams Joey Mathews. Joey goes back ward then forward and hits a big boot. Chris Hero gets right back up. Chris runs over and clothes lines Joey Mathews turning him inside out. Chris Hero stands up and pulls Joey Mathews up. Chris Hero knees him in the stomach making him bind forward. Chris Hero grabs him lifts him up and powerbombs him into the turnbuckle. Joey Mathews falls onto his back and Chris Hero climbs to the top rope. He springs a bit before hitting a moonsault onto Joey Mathews. Chris Hero stands up poses then goes back to the outside. He grabs the top rope pulls himself up and then jumps hitting a springboard legdrop. Chris Hero picks Joey Mathews up and lifts him over his head for a powerslam. Chris Hero rolls out of the ring. He goes under the ring and pulls out a chair. He slides the chair into the ring then enters the ring. He places the chair then picks Joey Mathews up. Chris Hero picks Joey Mathews up and hits a spike piledriver on the chair. Chris Hero rolls him over and then picks the chair up. Chris Hero walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope. He takes the chair and puts it behind him. Chris Hero jumps off the turnbuckle and drives the chair into Joey Mathews face. Joey is now gushing blood out of his nose. Chris Hero then puts the chair on Joey Mathews face. Hero goes back and climbs to the top rope. Hero jumps and hits a Hero Stomp onto the chair. This knocks Joey Mathews out. Chris Hero moves the chair and then covers.

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |​

Chris Hero wins the match at 26:39. He jumps up and grabs his World Title as his music plays. The fans cheer as he rolls out the ring. Jack Evans is up as he starts to walk up the ramp. The two look each other down. Then Chris Hero starts to walk up the ramp. He gets to the top and raises his Razor Edge Wrestling world title up in the air before going backstage. A music video highlighting the night then begins to play as the show goes off the air.

JHar888

Reaction score
That seemed realistic. It reminded me of a WSX type show, especially with Hero as champ.

BM: Hardcore Match, Main Event, tie.
WM: All were great!
BP: The opener.
WP: N/A
AF/C: That was a great show! The matches had great, long length, but maybe next show you can take out a match and add a few more promos. And on the more positive side, the Alex Shelley/Cloudy rematch makes me wonder if that will be the match that will spark a Shelley/Cloudy feud. Well great job so far, keep this one active for awhile!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Chris Hero promo

Additional Feedback: Great show! Most of your matches are a great read especially the Main Event and the Hardcore match! Great Job!