Raw Rating 5/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's your opinion then. Saying my opinion of Big Show clouds my judgement is either lazy debating or once again 'trolling'.

Anyway, that Nielson rating system is old I swear - I'm pretty sure the popular networks anyway would use a different system. As for Rain's question, no, I don't think you'd count as a viewer for all those shows. I heard it was somewhat time spent viewing related but I'm not even sure on that myself. That might use up half an hour of me putting off going to bed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nielsen ratings are still what is used homie. It seems Blue but it's true.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Taking Dolph's side on this. When there's a record number of viewers tuning in, they must be doing something right. Remember, there are plenty of Kane marks as well.

I've never answered a poll, or had a set meter attached to my TV, nor do I know anyone who has. Bad ratings system is bad.

It was an interesting segment and you didn't really know what would happen next. They did a good job creating drama, That's good, even though the segment was dreadful and went on waaaaaayyyyyyy too long. That's why Q6 was so low (to answer my previous question), turning the channel after a bad segment. Trying to segue into Brodus didn't help.

I would have stayed with that segment because the angle was fairly interesting (by current WWE standards) due to the booking possibilities. I don't give a shit about Big Show and don't care about his job status, and I sure as hell won't turn on the TV to see Johnny Ace. But the problem is that WWE may think these two are huge draws due to the segment rating so well.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Lmao so thats how they see the ratings. I thought they had hidden cameras attached to your TV to see what age and sex you were and that you were watching WWE. Also, as far as the Show/Ace story line goes, it might be better if it was delayed a couple months into the future. Because right now it seems this story line just came out of no where.

Reactions: Bort

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Lmao so thats how they see the ratings. I thought they had hidden cameras attached to your TV to see what age and sex you were and that you were watching WWE. Also, as far as the Show/Ace story line goes, it might be better if it was delayed a couple months into the future. Because right now it seems this story line just came out of no where.

wzRrl.png

Reactions: Testify