Raw Rating 5/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Monday's WWE Raw drew a 2.94 rating, down from the 3.03 rating the show drew last week. Raw averaged 4.094 million viewers compared to the 4.3 million averaged the week before.

:true:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I get the feeling you've been waiting for these all day lmao. And you squealed like a 9 year old girl at a Bieber concert when you saw them.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Almost, Dolph's. I was going to see what the other Superstars match was (please don't) and to beat Crayo to the Smackdown spoiler thread, then saw the rating and proceeded to scream like a 9 year old at a Bieber concert.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
WE COMIN FOR YOU smurf

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
It's funny how whenever I stop watching the ratings go way down. And when I watch the ratings are up.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
It's funny how whenever I stop watching the ratings go way down. And when I watch the ratings are up.

I feel the same way haha.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Predictable bad rating. And it'll keep falling until something good happens. I want to see the breakdown to know how many viewers that Big Show segment lost.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Why do you car about artingz anywayzs?

A ratings war is what caused the wrestling boom in the 90s homie

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
A ratings war is what caused the wrestling boom in the 90s homie

But it's 2012 now. The age of smart phones, Internites, tabletz, etc...

Btw, it's not like you work for WWE, TNA, ect. to care about ratingz. You are a motherfucking fan, care about a motherfucking product. For example, my favorite Indy company at the moment is Evolve Wrestling, and they are happy when/if they draw 500 people live and 1000 online live.

Quality, not quantity.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
But it's 2012 now. The age of smart phones, Internites, tabletz, etc...

Btw, it's not like you work for WWE, TNA, ect. to care about ratingz. You are a motherfucking fan, care about a motherfucking product. For example, my favorite Indy company at the moment is Evolve Wrestling, and they are happy when/if they draw 500 people live and 1000 online live.

Quality, not quantity.

If WWE ratings continue to dip, they will have to improve their product. It's common sense homie.

Reaction score
Figured it'd make it to the 2s. I seriously hope they do something about this and try to make it better.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
If WWE ratings continue to dip, they will have to improve their product. It's common sense homie.

Yeah, the lowest the ratings will be allowed to go is 2.5. Any lower and they'll go have no choice but to make better product. Unless they want ratings in the 1s.