RAW: January 30th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Samoa Joe is the new Seth Rollins... the one thing that worries me now is that we might be getting The Authority from now until WM every week.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The Authority isn't a bad thing, if it's used right. The good thing about a guy like Joe is that you won't need to surround him with a Kane or J&J Security or anything like that. He works best as a dominating beast. But, introduce a Balor into the equation and you could get a main roster feud between the two while Rollins moves over to actually wrestle Trips, if they want to go that route.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I do like that Mick stood up to Steph though... He'll be fired probably just before WM and the Authority will take over again and RAW goes back to pure shit.. the only difference is they won't make Joe look like a wuss champion.. once he gets the belt he'll be fighting constantly.