• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I missed everything and won't be around much. Slept an hour last night and have been up since 145am.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
How about we fire other worthless people like Batista and Zayn Ryder, R - truth and most of the divas.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Hogan announcing an annual Andre the Giant battle royal at WM. Cena with Hogan in his corner beating Rowan with Bray and Luke in his corner a nice stare down and then a Cena. /Hogan posedown.

Usos beat Rybaxel.

Big E beat Swagger thanks to Cesaro. ZEB went nuts on them.

He an giving the promo of the century in selling how great Taker and his streak is.

Shield insulting Kane and now Shield vs Rhodes bros

Swinny

Well... this is interesting. Still think Daniel Bryan facing Triple H at WrestleMania is a waste though.

Swinny

Oh damn! Daniel vs. Triple H and if he wins he gets the title shot in the main event later in the night! Bryan pulling double duty as 'Mania? That's huge if he wins both matches.