Raw General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This guy is so fucking over its unreal.

Drew

Reaction score
This guy is so fucking over its unreal.

I know right? Haven't seen someone this over since a Prime Stone Cold.

WTF is the WWE doing with him? Either commit to the Wyatt's storyline or don't...can't keep go back and forth like this.

This guy could be the biggest star since the Attitude Era if they play it right. Bigger than Punk an not as divisive as Cena.

Just figure it out. Give him Taker at WM, they'll put on a gray match and he might be the one that finally ends the steak giving him legendary status and cementing him as the true future of the company.

Taker would do it. He seems like a guy that wants to put over the younger guys.

But they'll fuck it up.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jesus. Daniel being a member of the Wyatts
Really? They dropped it already? Losers.

I know right? Haven't seen someone this over since a Prime Stone Cold.

WTF is the WWE doing with him? Either commit to the Wyatt's storyline or don't...can't keep go back and forth like this.

This guy could be the biggest star since the Attitude Era if they play it right. Bigger than Punk an not as divisive as Cena.

Just figure it out. Give him Taker at WM, they'll put on a gray match and he might be the one that finally ends the steak giving him legendary status and cementing him as the true future of the company.

Taker would do it. He seems like a guy that wants to put over the younger guys.

But they'll fuck it up.
I know, right?

If Taker gave him the rub, he'd off to the races. WWE could make good money with him. Especially with CM Punk looking to retire in a few years.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
No no, I see what they did. It was an infiltration mission. Think about it. Kane and DB were tag partners and still friends. Kane made sure that DB would get Bray alone without the interuption from Harper and Rowan. And Bryan played them like a violin!! AWESOME!

As far as Taker is concerned, it wont be DB with Taker, it will be Roman Reigns v Taker for the streak. Has to be.

Drew

Reaction score
Has to be? No it doesn't. And reigns isn't that big yet.

They'll do Lesnar for the big buy rates...but if they're smart they'll get Bryan that rub.

Hell even if he doesn't win but they put on a gray HBK/Taker style match it'll be special.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Think about it. The Shield powerbombed Taker after last WM. Who else will Taker target then the group that did that? Trust me. It will be Taker/Reigns at WM.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Just watched that Cage match with DB/Bray vs the Uso's. They really need to let Daniel Shine soon. He has the crowd in the palm of his hands right now. Let him take out Cena to push him even higher. There is nothing that this guy can wrong right now.

My God I havent heard the crowd at that level in years. I have also been wondering how much is piped in too to help with those chants. I really think they know how over he is and is helping with the chants. Similar to how WCW did the Goldberg Chants.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Think about it. The Shield powerbombed Taker after last WM. Who else will Taker target then the group that did that? Trust me. It will be Taker/Reigns at WM.
Nexus attacked Undertaker and he never faced Wade Barrett like everybody thought he would.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Nexus attacked Undertaker and he never faced Wade Barrett like everybody thought he would.

While true but I think Reigns will do much better than Wade has and I think they probably wished they had that match with Wade and UT.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
True, but that was Nexus. They were still wrapped up in Taker v Shawn, then Taker v HHH. Now that its over with, who is the next person to get the push? Roman Reigns, reason being, it has already been reported that Roman is to get a huge push. What better way than to retire the streak? Retire the Deadman? How over do you think that will put him?

Drew

Reaction score
I think Reigns is a year away...like Big E.

Those guys will be the next ones coming.

What I really want to see is Cena win the Title in an underhanded way, maybe with the Authority's help...becoming "Corporate Cena" in maybe the biggest Heel Turn since Hogan at Bash at the Beach. He'll go on a 3 month rampage, just destroying everyone, ala Super Cena like we all know he's portrayed now...all the way to WrestleMania, or hell Summer Slam.

It would give the WWE, and wrestling in general, a shot in the arm, and then guess what...have Bryan, over at a prime Attitude Era Stone Cold level, be the guy to end that finally brings his reign of terror to end and taking down the Authority in the process.

Who wouldn't be excited by that entire storyline?

Not only does it make Bryan the biggest star in the company in 15 years, it revitalizes John Cena's career in a way that we might actually care about the dude. He's not leaving like Stone Cold/Rock and the like did. He's a lifer. Gotta switch it up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
20140126_Light_5ptPreview_Batista_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Alright let's get this started