• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Castiel

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing as Booty when reading the discussion. The face paint just made the thing so much more awesome. I mean it was an invasion in full face paint! :lol:

By 11 superstars. Don't mean much.

I'd say that match meant a lot really. It showed that if the superstars unite they can take down The Shield and it allowed all the men challenging them at Battleground to get pinfalls over them.

The Viper

Reaction score
Ivqcibd.png

WP'S MONDAY NIGHT RAW LIVE LD~!!!

ypThIOs.png

NO CONTEST IN THE MAIN EVENT ON A PPV?!?! BUYRATES~!!

With the WWE Championship vacant heading into the main event of Battleground between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, the big question was who would be crowned the new WWE Champion? The answer was nobody. All thanks to Big Show swerving everybody like the prick he is. Perhaps most worrying for Show though is what action Triple H will take on the matter after stressing to Big Show for weeks that his job is in the COO's hands. How will events continue to unfold tonight on Raw?

ALSO ON RAW!!

After an extremely hard-fought battle for both their jobs and their family pride, Cody Rhodes and Goldust emerged victorious over the Tag Team Champions at Battleground to earn each of them a place back on the WWE roster, as well as getting their father Dusty his job back. The match could've gone either way with all four men bringing their A-game, but it was Cody Rhodes who hit Cross-Rhodes on Seth Rollins to pick up the biggest win of his young career. With the Rhodes Brothers officially back in the WWE, what's next after they became the first duo to beat the Shield in a pay-per-view match-up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
So, am I the only one that doesn't care about this show? WWE is in a drought right now and something needs to happen ASAP to keep my interest.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So, am I the only one that doesn't care about this show? WWE is in a drought right now and something needs to happen ASAP to keep my interest.
The PPV literally put me to sleep. However up until Night of Champions WWE was kicking ass.

It's no coincidence though my interest began to wane once Santino, Khali and Hornswoggle all showed back up. Who's going to be here anyway?

The Viper

Reaction score
The PPV literally put me to sleep. However up until Night of Champions WWE was kicking ass.

It's no coincidence though my interest began to feign once Santino, Khali and Hornswoggle all showed back up. Who's going to be here anyway?

Thank God I didn't watch it live. Downloaded it when I got home last night and watched it earlier today. Meh. So meh. MOTN was by far Rhodes Family/Shield. Main event sucked ass. The Cesaro Swing on Khali was the tits, tho. I totally would have fallen asleep too if I watched live.

Anyways, I guess I'll be here if I don't fall asleep. Already getting tired. 3 hours of crap won't help.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thank God I didn't watch it live. Downloaded it when I got home last night and watched it earlier today. Meh. So meh. MOTN was by far Rhodes Family/Shield. Main event sucked ass. The Cesaro Swing on Khali was the tits, tho. I totally would have fallen asleep too if I watched live.

Anyways, I guess I'll be here if I don't fall asleep. Already getting tired. 3 hours of crap won't help.
The Rhodes were in top form last night and the only saving grace of the show. Definitely be glad you didn't see it.

Good or bad I'm glad you'll be here to keep me company until one of us falls asleep! :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
The Rhodes were in top form last night and the only saving grace of the show. Definitely be glad you didn't see it.

Good or bad I'm glad you'll be here to keep me company until one of us falls asleep! :lol:

They really were. The biggest match/win of Cody's career. A defining moment for him. So happy to see.

Yeah, now if we both fall asleep, that's a problem. Would be very telling. WWE needs to get their shit together. Maybe NXT should just go live and we watch that every Wednesday on SyFy and have an LD for it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
They really were. The biggest match/win of Cody's career. A defining moment for him. So happy to see.

Yeah, now if we both fall asleep, that's a problem. Would be very telling. WWE needs to get their shit together. Maybe NXT should just go live and we watch that every Wednesday on SyFy and have an LD for it.
Live or not I think an LD would be awesome for NXT. We could just a pick a date to watch our Hulu Plus.

As long as they keep the Santino BS minimal and go back to the gripping story with Bryan and Triple H we might be good. Although Big show has explaining to do.

The Viper

Reaction score
Live or not I think an LD would be awesome for NXT. We could just a pick a date to watch our Hulu Plus.

As long as they keep the Santino BS minimal and go back to the gripping story with Bryan and Triple H we might be good. Although Big show has explaining to do.

After Raw, I'll message and we can talk about how I go about making an NXT preview thread since WWE doesn't post any previews or anything about the next shows. I guess we could do what WC does and just make an OP stating this is the thread to talk about the NXT shows, with no previews or anything.

I might have just figured out the solution :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
After Raw, I'll message and we can talk about how I go about making an NXT preview thread since WWE doesn't post any previews or anything about the next shows. I guess we could do what WC does and just make an OP stating this is the thread to talk about the NXT shows, with no previews or anything.

I might have just figured out the solution :lol:
Looks like we have! :lol:

Big Show is a big bully. Where's Ryback when we need him?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh, my Steph is whipping out the slaps! YOU'RE FIRED!!! The Bully is gone!