Raw 01.07.2013 Predictions CM Punk vs Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
thaRock said:
Oh excuse ThaRock let him get it right... FINALLY.... THAROCK HAS COME TO WWE FORUMS!! It's time to layeth the smacketh down on ALL your candy asses cause I am the MOST electrifying man in ALL of entertainment. If you smellllllllla what ThaRock is cookin.

lol'd

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Raw 01.07.2013 Predictions CM Punk vs Ryback

thaRock said:
Oh excuse ThaRock let him get it right... FINALLY.... THAROCK HAS COME TO WWE FORUMS!! It's time to layeth the smacketh down on ALL your candy asses cause I am the MOST electrifying man in ALL of entertainment. If you smellllllllla what ThaRock is cookin.

GOAT /Thread you have my votes as MOTY

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
thaRock said:

I vote for thaRock vs Gohan for a promo battle.

thaRock

Jobber
Reaction score
ThaRock wasnt going to but when the millions of Rocks fans ask for it you have to deliver.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
thaRock said:

DWAYNE :SHOCK:
IT'S YOU

I was just telling them how Punk will kick you candy ass at the RR :pIPEBOMB:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It makes no sense if Rock costs Ryback, I had this same discussion with Kevin, it's baffling that some people think this may actually happen. Shield will probably cost him the match - which makes perfect sense - and separate Ryback from Punk and continue Ryback vs Shield.

I still think it would be a good idea, the only real problem is Ryback and Rock would never happen and Ryback is concerned with the Shield at the moment. But Rock wanting Punk to be the one he beats and thus costing Ryback the match still has logic to it. If they built to Ryback winning the Rumble and then beating Rock for the belt at Wrestlemania (which absolutely won't happen, just saying), it would make perfect sense. I still wouldn't be shocked to see WWE pull out this ending, it would certainly surprise people.

As for what I think the actual ending would/could be or at least what could be a great ending, I made this same prediction before Punk was injured prior to the TLC PPV: Ryback has the match won, but the Shield interferes but he takes care of all of them but then Punk comes up behind and either low blows him or lays him out with a chair shot. He then handcuffs him to the ropes or to the ring post on the outside and then grabs the title for the win. An alternate ending is that Ryback manages to break the handcuffs right before Punk grabs the belt, but before Ryback can re-enter the ring and knock over the ladder, the Shield (who have recuperated on the outside) tackle him and hold him down long enough for Punk to grab the title. The Shield lays a huge beat down (and Punk joins in) but then the Rock's music hits and he fights off the Shield and Punk. The show ends with Rock and Ryback in the ring together.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It makes some sense. Rock may cost Ryback the match because he wants to face Punk at RR, not Ryback. Although the aftermath would probably end up as being illogical.

thats exactly what i said on another thread, that would be a good start with the rock / punk feud, but i guess ryback would have to be involved as well...

thaRock

Jobber
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
DWAYNE :SHOCK:
IT'S YOU

I was just telling them how Punk will kick you candy ass at the RR :pIPEBOMB:

That skinny Punk won't stand a chance against ThaRock and the people's elbow. And when ThaRock serves up ThaRock bottom it'll be time for a slice of pie and a nice tall glass of hot steemy monkey piss! If you smell what ThaRock is cookin.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
thaRock said:
That skinny Punk won't stand a chance against ThaRock and the people's elbow. And when ThaRock serves up ThaRock bottom it'll be time for a slice of pie and a nice tall glass of hot steemy monkey piss! If you smell what ThaRock is cookin.

Knees 2 Faces :punk:

thaRock

Jobber
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:

Gee that sounds familar.... maybe boots 2 asses. Is there anything original about punk? Macho Man wanna be.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:

Such a ripoff, he doesn't even use an original finisher. Has to steel it of a Japanese. Kenta does it better.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Such a ripoff, he doesn't even use an original finisher. Has to steel it of a Japanese. Kenta does it better.

That's the point..

It's not original because its clear he is mocking Dwayne's "Boots to asses".

Stopspot

Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
That's the point..

It's not original because its clear he is mocking Dwayne's "Boots to asses".
One does not simply mock the Rock. Sorry Phil. Try again.