Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
1 meaning you don't watch or read results 10 being you watch as much WWE as you can and want to discuss it as much as possible.

It just seems interest is at an all time low around here, seeing if it is my imagination or not.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

wrestling does what it says on the tin. the product currently is sound as a dollar pound

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
1. I've pretty much stopped watching entirely.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Only a six since I don't watch all shows. I watch Raw and Nxt but read results for everything else.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
1. I've pretty much stopped watching entirely.
same lad, all started with that vanilla midget DB being the focus. they've never recovered my attention since

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Funny that in two weeks there will be a new champion and probably a new MITB winner, but most fans' interest is at rock bottom. Two friends have stopped watching the product. RAW sucks every week and it feels like you are watching the same 3hour show you saw the previous week. I fear that they have botched the Rollins turn/Shield split. Really don't want Lesnar to return this Summer because it will be a waste of his dates as there is no possible match/feud I would really like to see. NXT still enjoyable though, and it should pick up towards SummerSlam because that is when the first 6-month Network subscriptions are up, so they want people to renew.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I watch Raw, Smackdown, NXT on occasion (when I remember), I have watched Superstars in the past but not recently really. I watch Total Divas with the wife. I have a subscription to WWEN and I watch the PPVs on it.

I'd rather watch WWE than most of the other BS on tv nowadays. But I guess that might just be me. I suppose if I wasn't married and tied down with kids and could do whatever I wanted when I wanted I might not watch it as much and do other things.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get into it completely for the past year or so (even before that if we go to when Punk was still around), regardless of what's going on (good or bad). I'd still watch parts of the show or clips on YT and such, but now, I really don't give a shit. I just like lurking this forum.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
last time I gave a shit was when DZ/ADR did the double turn, but WWE botched that up real nice and quick.

Since then I laughed my ass off at some HHH promos against DB being a bitch, but that was about it.

edit: Oh and I wanted to mark for Reigns/The Shield.... but something just wasn't clicking. probably the storyline idk. I want to love Reigns but he isn't enough by himself to justify watching this shit product

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i watch the lot. raw , smackdown and tna. tape them all on VHS to study later

again, wrestling does what it says on the tin, dont get why people moan abot it. cena is not th premier performer anymore, what more do you lads want.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
last time I gave a shit was when DZ/ADR did the double turn, but WWE botched that up real nice and quick.

Yeah, stuff like this is also part of the problem. You get excited for some possible storyline/angle and then it's just botched completely. TO the point where you cannot expect anything good to happen, ever. Just kills everything from the get go.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, stuff like this is also part of the problem. You get excited for some possible storyline/angle and then it's just botched completely. TO the point where you cannot expect anything good to happen, ever. Just kills everything from the get go.
It reminds me of Dexter. Dexter was awesome through season 4. Similar to how wrestling was awesome when I was younger.

After S 4 of Dexter it pretty much sucked. Something "major" would happen and I would gather up some hope, but nothing that I cared about ever took place. I was just hoping for Dexter to recapture that magic and it didn't happen. The lucky thing about Dexter was it ended after 8 seasons.

With WWE it is time to admit this is the end of the 8th season and it might not go off the air, but I should treat it as such. It just isn't for me anymore.

The only thing that can save my interest in WWE is a Ziggler push, AKA RIP my interest in WWE.

Reactions: Rogue

Nick

Reaction score
I just watch parts of Raw, read the spoilers for taped events and watch the PPVs. Guess that's a 4

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I just watch the PPVs so Im gonna say 3/10