Rate the Member Day 12 - Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hometown Kid

1/10

Generally I try to be a nice guy on this site and look for the best in people, even when they do stupid things or whine about everything or get sucked up to when they're generally incompetent...

But LKP,
[SIZE=+4]FUCK YOU.[/SIZE]

Besides being a total moron, you seem to lack basic moral fiber that even the biggest assclowns have. Not only did you spout that Umaga comment, you came on here and asked for permission to cheat on someone you had a kid with, then said you wouldn't because she smokes and you didn't want your son around that :)lmao:), THEN tried to cover your ass with soccer nonsense. And to top it off you're on this pathetic "serious" bandwagon that every idiot here is on.

I don't have to ride anyone to know you're a complete smurf. The only thing that keeps you above a legit zero is you actually watch wrestling and can make a good comment on it occasionally.

Beer

1/10

Generally I try to be a nice guy on this site and look for the best in people, even when they do stupid things or whine about everything or get sucked up to when they're generally incompetent...

But LKP,
[SIZE=+4]FUCK YOU.[/SIZE]

Besides being a total moron, you seem to lack basic moral fiber that even the biggest assclowns have. Not only did you spout that Umaga comment, you came on here and asked for permission to cheat on someone you had a kid with, then said you wouldn't because she smokes and you didn't want your son around that :)lmao:), THEN tried to cover your ass with soccer nonsense. And to top it off you're on this pathetic "serious" bandwagon that every idiot here is on.

I don't have to ride anyone to know you're a complete smurf. The only thing that keeps you above a legit zero is you actually watch wrestling and can make a good comment on it occasionally.

Holy fuck. I love you.

LKP

Oh no dylan has snapped and im a faggott? Omg i must cry now.... Fuck up Dylan i will get high ratings anyways. I expected low ones from you. Just cause you use fuck you in bold letters does that make you a good member? And LOL @ kizza and BEER's love for the fact you threw your toys out of the pram.