Rate the Member Day 12 - Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LKP

Yeah i all the people who have voted over 5/10 are actually good posters themselves and do not follow packs like you bkb, peepshow and qwake. I mean i bet you i get more positives than negatives. I mean what was your overall on rtm? I will beat it.
I want to improve.

Beer

Yeah i all the people who have voted over 5/10 are actually good posters themselves and do not follow packs like you bkb, peepshow and qwake. I mean i bet you i get more positives than negatives. I mean what was your overall on rtm? I will beat it.
I want to improve.

Why the fuck do you care?

LKP

I dunno something to do on the net isn't it? I mean its not real but a bit of e fun is all cool.

Beer

Which is precisely why you shouldn't care. I have a strange feeling none of this is getting through to you.

All this is besides the point. YOU made RASH comments about the Great Khali and other guys. Apologize or forever rue the day you said those hurtful things.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HAHA your lucky i didn't say them to you shithead. Plus why are you still posting on this thread? You have voted now go play in the snow.

Why did Umaga die? Why didn't a bad person like Legendkillerpunk?

Beer

This isn't a fucking game. You wished death upon the greatest wrestlers of our generation and I want you to apologize. If you refuse then it further proves you're a filthy piece of scum that doesn't deserve to live on our planet.

LKP

Replying to you two iam yeah. I dunno why iam. I just cant let things go i suppose. I mean you two have ruined this voting thread.

Beer go to bed its late

Beer

Hmm. You seem to have a tendency to say the stupidest fucking things ever.