Rate the Member Day 12 - Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LKP

Surely that cannot be a right reason? Qwake is so misled damn aussies/ new zealandies

LKP

If it wasn't for me saying these things BEER then where else would you have fun?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
6/10. His posts are hit and miss. There are sometimes that of course, he's active in multiple sections and says some good points. Then there's other times that I legitimately don't know what the fuck he just said. That's not bandwagoning with THE NEW ZEALANDIES, but it's my honest opinion. I mean somedays you can ask him,

So what did you think about Sheamus winning the title?

And he would answer: I thought it was a poorly booked finish, made Sheamus look weak, and ever since his title reign has basically been a joke considering he went from big bad monster heel to a coward in 2 weeks.

But then the next time you ask him

So what did you think of Sheamus winning the title?

And he'll answer: Man I was talking to this one dude who's name was Sheamus, he was like the world beer drinking champion, but he doesn't like the real Sheamus, not saying that my buddy isn't the real Sheamus, but I like fishing.

He's getting better though. Overall I think 6/10 is being a bit unfair to him. But give him a few more days or weeks and I think if he keeps improving he'll be a quality poster.