Rate the Member Day 12 - Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses Me Off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beer

At this point I'm simply going to tell you to shut the fuck up. You've done this numerous times. As soon as you get owned you say that you are messing with the people who ownt you and it's all a joke. You definitely are not trying to troll people.

Everyone on this forum knows that you take this site very seriously.

LKP

Yeah so seriously on the wrestling discussion. The last time i checked i was in casual talk where anything can happen or can be said. People like you lot think its cool so say shut the fuck up man your a fail etc etc. Did you ever think by responding to us the way you makes us worse?

Beer

You have serious problems. As a fellow member and friend (at least I hope we're friends by now, after all we've been through), go back to school, go to an open college, anything. As long as it includes education, it's gonna be good for one of your types.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Fail pom is fail.

pom.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And it's far too expensive to be justified as that crappy anyway. lol. Personally it reminds me of a crappier version of cranberry juice with a worse case of making your mouth feel dryer and thirstier after drinking it.

LKP

Cranberry juice is lovely. I drink it when i have a hangover it works to make you feel better.