Rate Raw from 9/2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
8 mcmahon/hhh segments
Orton is boring

No Cesaro
No Bray Wyatt (like 45 second promo)

Same shit different day
2/10 Awful

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Triple H,Randy Orton promo: From what I remember seeing, it was alright. Bryan improved his mic skills once again here. Nice segment to start of the show.

Miz defeated Fandango:
Crappy story line, crappy match. That's all really. Oh, and fuck you Miz.

Bray Wyatt promo:
Once again, Wyatt enacted a phenomenal promo. I just wish he was doing something other than cutting promos which are sure to lead nowhere. Like a solid feud or something.

Rob Van Dam defeated Damien Sandow: Not too bad of a match, but I just hate that Sandow hasn't won a match since god knows how many months. He's got the briefcase, yeah, but a win or two wouldn't hurt. Oh, and the whole World Title story line hasn't got me invested at all.

CM Punk promo: A typical Punk promo you would expect to be good. I liked it, nothing else I can really say other than that they should definitely add the stip of the IC title since it's NoC and the title itself is on the poster. Put 2 and 2 together WWE, cmon.

Naomi,Natty,Brie's match ended in DQ due to AJ: This was pretty pointless if I'm being honest. AJ went from cutting one of the best promos this year to talking a load of crap on commentary. The run in was stupid too, and the beatdown she suffered was pretty stupid too. Whole segment was senseless. Expect Nattie to win that 4-way at NoC.

Stephanie McMahon/Big Show promo: I liked it. It might have replicated the big Johnny promo the previous year a little too much but I still liked it. Big Show makes crying look so real in wrestling. Love how they're manipulating him.

Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes causing Cody's career to end: Probably the highlight of the show for me. As much as I dislike both men, I dislike Cody that bit more, so my support was fully on Orton, and I was glad he won, but instantly let down after realizing all this means is a big fat push for Rhodes when he comes back, which is something I do not want to see. Good match though.

Cody Rhodes promo: As much as I dislike him, this promo was actually really good. Talking about how the Mcmahons have always hated the Rhodes made it that bit more personal which is awesome.

Daniel Bryan defeated Big Show via DQ: The match was nothing special, plus it's just basically SD in a nutshell from end of 2011 throughout mid 2012 haha. The ending was alright I guess

Shield triple power bombed Bryan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- Roman Reigns. Was cool seeing how Big Show would react here. Obviously did nothing.

Triple H and Stephanie made Big Show KO Bryan: I like how they're playing out Big Show as the Corporation's bitch/slave, I can see myself enjoying that quite a bit.

Orton stood on Bryan to end the show: Who booked this shit? You would expect Orton to at least do something of importance to end the show but all he did was stand and touch Bryan? WTF?

Weird ending to Raw, wasn't the only weird thing on Raw as there were a lot, but there was also some good stuff so therefore I give it a C. Pumped for Los Matadors.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Rhodes fighting off tears sold that promo for me

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BOOOORING

BRING HIM BACK BITCHES. Hope Rhodes becomes part of the "rebels"

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
4/10.

Same ending again.

Blandy Borton beats Cody Rhodes (what a surprise)

Punk segment was good, but i would have liked to see him in a match.

Triple HHH and Heyman segment got him cheers, when he's supposed to be full heel.

Diva's match was ok, I like the idea of a fatal 4 way.

Rest of the show wasn't really that great with Orton boring me more than The Miz, when the Miz is actualy fun to watch I feel Orton needs to step up.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
1/10
I am already bored of triple power bombs and beatdowns.

Big show crying is ridiculous also its not a breach of contract if he refuses to watch people get beaten its just a breach to refuse to compete they even said that why not just have big show beat bryan in a match then walk off then the shield beat up bryan would of made more sense.

Wyatts promo was pointless the story line with him and kane hasn't progressed at all since summerslam as we still no nothing about it or what the wyatts actually want to do.

Why was there so few matches aswell raw is a three hour show ffs.

No big e or dolph ziggler again and no tag team action either.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
5/10. It was mostly The Corporation vs. Dbryan & Big Show again with some filler stuff. Rhodes backstage promo was great though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
A 3/10 I guess. I feel like I've seen that show before, you know. I also feel like HHH and Steph wanted some tv time. The 5 star frog splash boosted my rating a whole point though. So fun to watch.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
4/10

The show was too dominated by the corporation storyline, sure, it's the main thing atm, but we had little else of note. Although Orton/Rhodes was awesome.