Rate RAW 3/3/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's pathetic. You're telling me nothing else was good that night? If so, why are you even a wrestling fan.
No whats pathetic is you thinking that I sould like something I as you could see didnt, and then saying how am I a fan because I thought a show was shit. Everyone dont have to be mindless assholes who have to like everthing WWE does. Sorry I have an opinion that differs from the one you have, fucking mark.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No whats pathetic is you thinking that I sould like something I as you could see didnt, and then saying how am I a fan because I thought a show was shit. Everyone dont have to be mindless assholes who have to like everthing WWE does. Sorry I have an opinion that differs from the one you have, fucking mark.
How am I being a mark. I'm just using reason, it makes no sense to not like anything a show does in 3 hours just because some guy you wanted to see wasn't there. Absolutely no sense.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
How am I being a mark. I'm just using reason, it makes no sense to not like anything a show does in 3 hours just because some guy you wanted to see wasn't there. Absolutely no sense.
Who did I wanna see thay wasent there? Punk? I fuckin hate the guy, again I said only part I DID like was him not there.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
If punk woulda showed I woulda gave the show a zero, only got a one cuz he didnt show so that bumped the show up to a 1/10

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
1/10. Only gets the one because of no punk, other than that I couldent even pay mind to the show. I think they shoulda waited till Maina for tag title switch, and if they are gonna have guest of raw at least get a real celeb, not this shit. Shield/Wyatt match was good minus the fact it was all spots no thought put into it, overrated, overhyped groups with only three good workers out of the six.
I'm sorry, what? Have you been living under a rock? Aaron Paul has been huge since Breaking Bad.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Still doesn't mean that he isn't famous. I don't think The Walking Dead is a good show, but I won't deny any of the actors are/were famous.
Pretty sure I said he was a celeb, therefor famous, stop makin up shit just to argure.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Breaking Bad? A shit show?

upload_2014-3-5_17-42-2.jpeg